Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
If your sugar daddy isn't turned off by you barely holding in your vomit and shuddering with revulsion while you have sex, you might want to reconsider that arrangement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's all about that feeling of power, and having ownership over another person. It's probably a real turn-on.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Should I (20F) tell my mom (50F) about my past of inappropriate sexual relationships?

quote:

This is long but I'd appreciate it if anyone can read please. I'm 20, a full time college student and I live with my parents. I have always had self esteem issues and I struggle with depression.

When I was 16, I had my first kiss. The day I had my first kiss was also the day I first gave a BJ. From age 15, I was always talking to random guys online. Almost every guy that I've ever met/had sexual relationships with, has been via the internet. I lost my virginity at 16 1/2 to a 35 year old man. I was also having a FWB relationship for 2 years with a 40 year old. (All these men always thought I was at least 18, that's what I would tell them.) I don't feel that I was ever being taken advantage of, I sought all of these men out. From age 16 and on I had sex with probably 30 different men, all different ages. The oldest being 55. I made Craigslist posts, I joined Sugar baby websites, I would find them on dating apps, etc etc. I met one guy up probably a total of 10 times, and he would pay me 300$ each time to do anal. I had sex with him and another guy (separate times) for money. All the other guys I slept with were not money involved. The summer before my senior year, I spent the summer 3 hours away with just my grandma. (Family has a summer house and I managed to get a camp job there, and I stayed and took care of my grandma. Parents were back home 3 hours away.) During that summer, I was talking to a guy I met through twitter. We were "dating" and I made a big trip to visit him. I drove the 8 hours, paid for a airbnb and I visited him. I did this over 4th of July weekend. My parents found out because I got a speeding ticket while in the visiting city. I told them that all my fellow counselors were going to that city on a trip and they used me to drive them there. I cried and blah blah and they obviously believed me, but were very mad at me. During that summer as well, I met up with a lot of men. I ended up getting pregnant. I can't really say who the father was. I had sex with a guy with no condom on the beach, I was 17, he was 30ish. He is probably the father. I eventually came clean to my mom after weeks of freaking out. My therapist helped me tell her. She was upset of course, but supported me when I got an abortion. I told her I had unprotected sex for the first time. She thinks it was my first time. It obviously wasn't and the circumstances were very different. I met the guy online. Now, I am 20 years old and I am VERY close with my mom. I still have issues with men and my sex life because of what I did when I was younger. I still do it. Now that I'm 20, I date and sleep with older men, but I guess it's more appropriate than being 16 and doing it.

Lately I've been wondering if I should tell my mom all of this. I feel a little bit of pressure and as if I have this big secret. The only reason I want to tell her is because I like I said I feel like I have all this information that no one knows. Should I just keep it to myself? Tell her when I'm much older? I know I'm a lovely person for doing all of that stuff.

Tl;dr should I tell my mom about my sexual past and all the bad things I did when I was underage

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Parents want to hear about the sex their children are having about as much as children want to hear about the sex their parents are having.

Proceed accordingly

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

fruit on the bottom posted:

Parents want to hear about the sex their children are having about as much as children want to hear about the sex their parents are having.

Proceed accordingly

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

He's been there.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

No good would come out of telling the mom. Why would you do that.

"Oh hey mom, I betrayed your trust hundreds of times when I was a teenager, and made poor and dangerous sexual decisions. I just thought you would want to know that I like banging dudes my dad's age and sometimes they give me money for it!

I'm glad we had this talk."

Like, I think I would die if my mom found out about my teenage relationship with an older guy.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Totally tell her, and post the response.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Don't forget to admitting to committing underage prostitution. Pretty sure local law enforcement would be eager to hear those stories.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

different families different rules

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ymgve posted:

Even in ye olden days I'm pretty sure they emptied their chamber pots daily

There's an old poem/guide about walking through the streets of London that said not to walk to close to buildings or the poo poo ditches near them so you didn't get hit by people flinging the contents of their chamber pots out the window.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

maskenfreiheit posted:

Should I (20F) tell my mom (50F) about my past of inappropriate sexual relationships?

Is it regressive to say this is exactly why promiscuity has such a bad rap.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

ArbitraryC posted:

Is it regressive to say this is exactly why promiscuity has such a bad rap.

Promiscuity isn't the problem with that post.

Her old man fetish in her teens was much more troubling.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

CharlestheHammer posted:

Sounds like her dad was the only guy over 40 in the tri-state she didn't gently caress.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Nessa posted:

No good would come out of telling the mom. Why would you do that.

"Oh hey mom, I betrayed your trust hundreds of times when I was a teenager, and made poor and dangerous sexual decisions. I just thought you would want to know that I like banging dudes my dad's age and sometimes they give me money for it!

I'm glad we had this talk."

Like, I think I would die if my mom found out about my teenage relationship with an older guy.

"Also, despite realizing these were poor choices, I STILL DO IT BECAUSE...."

I wonder if she was sexually abused, hyper sexuality is often a key indicator, or she is just making poor life choices all by herself.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Considering she doesn't mention her dad it's daddy issues.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Anony Mouse posted:

My (40F) husband (41M) keeps sneaking out at night, I spotted him with strange men on a street corner. Last night, he came back home with cash stashed into his jacket. I feel like Breaking Bad's Skyler White right now, how do I get the truth from him?

Please don't doxx my cousin Niko.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

CharlestheHammer posted:

it wouldn't really be that much better if the mean age of the dudes was 16, 18, or 20 tho, like less creepy on their part but still a whole bunch of unprotected sex with strangers and getting knocked up/potential incurable infections isn't a good look.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Yeah but that isn't worth caring about.

Also it would be a lot better than pedophilla.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

MF_James posted:

I wonder if she was sexually abused, hyper sexuality is often a key indicator, or she is just making poor life choices all by herself.

she had a succession of 35-55 year old strangers running train on her from age 16 so yes to both

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yeah but that isn't worth caring about.

Also it would be a lot better than pedophilla.

Ehhhhhhhh, I'd say loving 30 dudes before you're 20 goes hand in hand with the kind of esteem issues that'd lead to someone dating 2x/3x their age

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Totally tell her, and post the response.

Who, me? Fat chance.

My mom has enough on her plate trying to deal with my weirdo brother and trying to sell her dilapidated hoarder house. She does not need need to know about my teenage sex life.

MF_James posted:

I'm betting it's poor self esteem.

At least in my case, male attention and feeling desired by an older man made me feel a whole lot better about my awkward, underdeveloped, teenage body. I was desperate enough that I was willing to share him with my best friend until jealousy got the better of me.

However, that was only one dude over two years.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Nessa posted:

Who, me? Fat chance.

My mom has enough on her plate trying to deal with my weirdo brother and trying to sell her dilapidated hoarder house. She does not need need to know about my teenage sex life.

I'm betting it's poor self esteem.

At least in my case, male attention and feeling desired by an older man made me feel a whole lot better about my awkward, underdeveloped, teenage body. I was desperate enough that I was willing to share him with my best friend until jealousy got the better of me.

However, that was only one dude over two years.

Two years?

Jesus.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

maskenfreiheit posted:

I think I found the best reddit comment ever

quote:

I don't disapprove of relationships with an age gap; I'm dating someone much younger myself. But for you I don't get the impression you're happy in what and who you're dating, and perhaps you ought to seriously consider what you want out of a relationship, sex and your life.
"As an experienced childfucker I have to say I don't think you're in a good place to handle dating men 3x your age".

So close to self awareness, yet so far.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

barely holding in your vomit and shuddering with revulsion while you have sex

That isn't normal? This is very disturbing.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Anony Mouse posted:

Have some people up to some shady poo poo:

Me [20 /F] with my sugar daddy [50 M/], something wrong with me or not the right one?

Lady just give it up, you clearly aren't cut out for this kind of work.

My (40F) husband (41M) keeps sneaking out at night, I spotted him with strange men on a street corner. Last night, he came back home with cash stashed into his jacket. I feel like Breaking Bad's Skyler White right now, how do I get the truth from him?

Croatian mob? Sex worker? Insurance scammer? Drug dealer? If she finds out I hope she at least gives us a hint. (probably drug dealer)

I hope he's sucking dick in the car just for maximum wife craziness.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Heh at sugar-daddy chick, it sounds like she literally staked her future on it, like at a very young age in school she just went 'gently caress all this math and homework I'll just get a ~SUGAR DADDY~' and embarked on a professional career as a symbiotic parasite only to realize she doesn't enjoy the taste of elderly cock far too late.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Motherfucker posted:

Heh at sugar-daddy chick, it sounds like she literally staked her future on it, like at a very young age in school she just went 'gently caress all this math and homework I'll just get a ~SUGAR DADDY~' and embarked on a professional career as a symbiotic parasite only to realize she doesn't enjoy the taste of elderly cock far too late.

But it seemed so glamorous for Melania Trump

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Pick posted:

It's all about that feeling of power, and having ownership over another person. It's probably a real turn-on.

she outright claims herself he is a decent guy though? why would you be trying to spin it like that...?

Than again she also claims to be having doubts about her sexuality because she's 20 years old and doesn't want to gently caress a guy her dads age so she may be an unreliable narrator.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

*vomits internally*

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

The Lone Badger posted:

That isn't normal? This is very disturbing.

Consider yourself lucky. Most people have to work hard to get in the zone like that.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

new phone who dis posted:

Two years?

Jesus.

I did not know any better.

As soon as I graduated, I moved into their house in another town, no questions asked. Lived with them, travelled with them and worked with them for a year and a half. Experiencing life outside of a depressive hoarder house was overall a very good experience for me. I broke out of my shell, tried new foods, learned how to do my own laundry and tried to contribute to the household. I think my ex and my best friend did a better job parenting me than my mom did.

"Oh, you're going to stay with your friend's 25 year old boyfriend in his house to keep him company while your friend is in New York for who knows how long? Have fun!"

"Your friend's boyfriend is going to be your graduation date and will be taking you back to his town for the night? Just let me know when you want to be picked up the next day!"

"You're going on a ski trip to your friend's boyfriend's small family cabin in the wilderness with their other friends? Make sure to bring some warm socks!"

A chill mom is one thing, but this was ridiculous.

It lasted a couple of years because I was able to put blinders on and not see the other half of the relationship at work. He was never very affectionate with my friend and she often complained about it. My poor, 19 year old brain was shattered when I walked in on them having sex and I moved back home a couple months after that. Despite my 2 years with them, a Christian upbringing instilled a lot of lovely values in me and there was still some repressed sexuality that caused me a lot of grief. I only discovered I was bisexual AFTER leaving a poly relationship that included another bi girl.

The couple split up several years later. I'm still friends with them and they seem to be doing quite well for themselves and are quite happy with other people.

I sometimes run into people who have met my friend. "Oh, how do you know her? Do you know her well?" It's tempting to say, "I know her quite intimately as we shared a boyfriend for 2 years," but I just say, "We were roommates for a while, so we go way back."

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

sir pissbucket posted:

whilst I'm not expecting people here to think I'm an angel I would like a bit of sympathy because it's been hard on me too, it's not fair 

Your application for sympathy has been rejected on the following grounds:

1. Gratuitous use of 'whilst'
2. Being a gross, whiny, little bitch

There is no appeal.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

La Brea Carpet posted:

Hot off the presses

I (M/23) am having problems with my gf (21/F) due to issues in the bedroom, I have a weird habit of using a potty in the room instead of going to the normal toilet, has she right to be mad? I don't know what to do?

for some reason this makes me angry. Like I thought my internet armor was impenetrable but this poo poo has me frowning and sneering at my monitor.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Mak0rz posted:

I like to imagine it's one of these and he spends like ten minutes getting strapped in before dropping a dook

warwick davis has fallen on hard times

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
I assume you need a seat with straps for dealing with MR kids or something?

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
those are for kids with behavioral problems mostly so they can't reach their own poo poo to smear it just goddamn everywhere

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Motherfucker posted:

for some reason this makes me angry. Like I thought my internet armor was impenetrable but this poo poo has me frowning and sneering at my monitor.

Seriously. My first thought on reading the title was only strengthened after reading the post: this guy should be put down like a rabid dog.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

I'm still laughing at a 23 year old dude saying "number ones and number twos".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
I looked up toilet-Redditor's post history - he posts a ton in various cringe subreddits, I suspect it's a fake.

This, on the other hand, I think is real:

My[24F] therapist[40F] keeps suggesting I am in love with my brother[24M]

quote:

I don't even know where to begin. Of course I love my brother, but I'm not in love with him! We've always been very close and I consider him to be my best friend.

I will admit that I take about him a lot, but only because he's a big part of my life. She start bringing this up about a year ago when I was upset about my brother moving out of our apartment to live with his girlfriend. I was upset because I got a bad vibe from his girlfriend (I turned out to be right about her btw) and my therapist suggested I was too attached to him. I said I was just worried about him and she asked me if I thought other people were this way with their brothers (edit:she phrased this in a way that sounded less confrontational). Just stuff like that, peppered in in a way that it didn't really bother me until recently.

Last month my brother moved back in after said girlfriend cheated on him with his best guy friend. It was a whole thing he was really depressed about it. She asked how it made me feel and I told her I was just happy to have him home. She started asking me a series of questions with an undertone of "you are possessive of your brother and feel a sexual attraction to him". She said that such feelings were not unusual to develop in our situation despite me telling her I don't have feelings for her.

Well three nights I had a sex dream. About my brother. And I'm still pretty horrified about it. I firmly believe this was caused my my therapist putting these thoughts into my head and making me worry about it, despite knowing that I just love him in a normal way.

I don't know what to do. Is this kind of thing normal with therapy? It's starting to stress me out and ever since that dream I've been really weird about my brother. Last night he finally demanded I tell him what's wrong and I admitted to him what she's been telling me and there was all this horrible tension between us when we normally get on so well. He told me not to worry about it but he looked really strange, and then he went to his room and I haven't seen him since.

tl;dr: Had sex dream about adopted brother; therapist thinks I'm in love with him