Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Nazzadan posted:

Has there been any Trump weed stories we can post on this, the four hundred and twentieth page of Trump Thread Mk. 2?

Trump had plenty of interaction with weeds just this past Sunday, at the golf course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Lindsey Graham everyone
https://twitter.com/ericawerner/status/872142754222141441

:downsbravo:

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

https://twitter.com/ericawerner/status/872142754222141441

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.

Well, I'm convinced.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Al Borland Corp. posted:

What color is the person

A sickly, muted orange these days.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

JoelJoel posted:

A sickly, muted orange these days.

If Trump shot himself on 5th avenue no jury would convict

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Yah, good to know you are taking this seriously Lindsey.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

I'm perfectly willing to believe the POTUS did the bidding of the Russians without realizing it was traitorous senator.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Al Borland Corp. posted:

What color is the person

In a twist, Orange

and he's named Donald J Trump

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Spun Dog posted:

Yah, good to know you are taking this seriously Lindsey.

Granted this is Lindsey Graham so there is a greater than 70% chance that he's currently drunk.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Is there a such thing as a backhanded burn? "Guys, there's no way the President colluded with Russia. He's too stupid to talk to his own staff!"

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

I'm going to throw one bigly humdinger of a hootenanny for this year's Comeybowl. I haven't been this excited since Fitzmas.

FuriousxGeorge fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jun 6, 2017

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Sadly, I will be working through Comeybowl 2017, but I will have either this thread or a GDT for it open.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

RZApublican posted:

Granted this is Lindsey Graham so there is a greater than 70% chance that he's currently drunk.

im fairly certain lindsey graham was born on a front porch with a mint julep

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

theflyingorc posted:

im fairly certain lindsey graham was born on a front porch with a mint julep

...at the age of 40

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Alter Ego posted:

...at the age of 40

lol, just lol if you think Lindsey Graham has never fanned himself and said "powerful hot this summah"

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.

FuriousxGeorge posted:

I'm going to throw one humdinger of a hootenanny for this year's Comeybowl. I haven't been this excited since Fitzmas.

Mike Pence would like to tamp down on rumors that it will be the bee's knees because, in a pre-arranged outing today with a woman he is informed is his wife, he found out that bees, do not, in fact, have knees.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

I mean, if Trump was actively still colluding with the Russians, wouldn't the Russians have gotten Trump to behave better?

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Someone a few days ago said they would be interested in seeing who was still clinging to the sinking ship that is Trump:
https://twitter.com/reidepstein/status/872120075104464896

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

I look forward to Trump accidentally hinting at something in a tweet and senators asking Comey for clarification in real time

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
You know he will. That's why I'm so excited. Trump will just get angrier and angrier as Comey talks, and when Trump gets angry he gets less coherent and less able to conceal secrets.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

FuriousxGeorge posted:

I'm going to throw one bigly humdinger of a hootenanny for this year's Comeybowl. I haven't been this excited since Fitzmas.

A thousand thousand nerds alt-tab and google "humdinger" myself included

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Isn't Comey's testimony just going to be a revolving door of Trump supporters grandstanding and asking him irrelevant questions?

PoopShipDestroyer
Jan 13, 2006

I think he's ready for a chair

Spaced God posted:

Someone a few days ago said they would be interested in seeing who was still clinging to the sinking ship that is Trump:

I don't think I'll ever get over the shocking hypocrisy of Evangelicals supporting Trump, it's just too much to take in.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Spaced God posted:

How the gently caress does a Republican lose the MILITARY?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Dick Trauma posted:

Isn't Comey's testimony just going to be a revolving door of Trump supporters grandstanding and asking him irrelevant questions?

Democrats get to ask questions too.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

RiggenBlaque posted:

I don't think I'll ever get over the shocking hypocrisy of Evangelicals supporting Trump, it's just too much to take in.

It shouldn't surprise you one bit, as a whole Evangelical Americans are mostly heretics.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

hanales posted:

How could he have anyone from watergate, wouldn't they be ancient/retired/passed away?
Hillary Clinton worked on Watergate, so no. There were a TON of lawyers involved in that and subsequent investigations.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Night10194 posted:

--a question that historians will ask themselves 30-40 years from now when they write the final postmortems on the abortion that is the Trump Presidency

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Dick Trauma posted:

No doubt. But at the same time he could answer questions as to Trumps request of him for the Russian investigation. Either way it could be a huge testimony. (It will probably be nothing major)

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Sounds like quite the hullabaloo. The hurly-burly of DC life must finally be getting to him. Hopefully it'll be more than aimless palaver.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Alter Ego posted:

--a question that historians will ask themselves 30-40 years from now when they write the final postmortems on the abortion that is the Trump Presidency

It cannot, CANNOT be overstated how lucky we are that the would-be authoritarian strongman can't stop making GBS threads on soldiers and spies.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Dick Trauma posted:

Probably 60% that until they get frustrated or the obstruction becomes so clear they begin risking themselves by staying and just bail like they have in the past.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Night10194 posted:

My guess is that members of the military are weirdly more knowledgable about random foreign situations and how our national interests are being advanced and protected. Last year the closest my crazyass brother (who was in the army) came to thinking about possibly not supporting Trump was when I told him about some dumbass thing Trump said about Serbia.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

also w/r/t republican questions, keep in mind many of them are dumb and comey gets to respond to their grandstanding

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Democrats will ask him what happened in those meetings between him and Trump, and since Comey doesn't strike me as the type to perjure himself, especially not to protect Trump, he'll tell them exactly what happened. Mark Warner has already indicated that he will do exactly this.

I fully expect that Republicans will spend all their time bitching about leaks.

Ice Phisherman posted:

Sounds like quite the hullabaloo. The hurly-burly of DC life must finally be getting to him. Hopefully it'll be more than aimless palaver.

Would you cut the malarkey already? :mad:

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

RiggenBlaque posted:

I think the Evangelicals are the core of the GOP and will never ever desert the party no matter what, they are to the GOP what tankies are to communist parties

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

RiggenBlaque posted:

american evangelical protestantism requires deep gullibility and stubbornness to persist in this day and age. it's a theology that revolves around not asking questions, doing what you're told, and sending money to your betters in exchange for physical trinkets and spiritual promises

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

RiggenBlaque posted:

As someone who's related to a whole bunch of evangelicals by marriage I'm comfortable saying that they're some of the foulest, most hateful hypocrites on the planet.

And they're so mother loving boring on top of it, which is somehow the worst part of all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Alter Ego posted:

Only Nixon could go to China. Only Trump could kill the Tea Party.

• Locked thread