Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Jel Shaker posted:

How do all these evangelicals rationalise that they essentially voted for king Herod

evangelicals got into politics not due to poo poo like abortion but because of racism (the federal government made them integrate their phony universities or lose tax status).

so they'll vote for the serial adulterer, sexual abuser, definitely atheist guy as long as he's gung ho about white supremacy.

LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
President Donald Dumbfuck Trump

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
hillary hittin some home runs of her own lol

https://twitter.com/samswey/status/872151657626443776

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Not related to any actual political discussion but good for a Trump hmbol. The official booster pack for Secret Hitler was released today. It's $5 and all proceeds go to the ACLU.

You get cards for Pence, Bannon, Miller, Spicer, and Trump. So now you can play Secret Trump if Secret Hitler doesn't sound as appealing to you.

http://trumppack.deals/

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Jun 6, 2017

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

clintons did more damage to black america than any republican yet she still got the old black vote over bernie lmao

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Viruswithshoes posted:

What time (US) is Comey testifying? And what would that be GMT for us Brit goons? I want to tune in and :jerky:

It's scheduled to start at 9 AM Central (the one true time zone), so I would assume 2-3 PM GMT for you UK goons.

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

Scyantific posted:

It's scheduled to start at 9 AM Central (the one true time zone), so I would assume 2-3 PM GMT for you UK goons.

UTC -6:00, FYI

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

Three Olives posted:

With the tax return stuff I am beginning to think more and more that Trump is living the wealthy version of living paycheck to paycheck, that it's all a financial house of cards. Like why else would someone worth billions or even hundreds of millions care so much about money going to charity?

Was just about to make that point. A real billionaire wouldn't be grifting for 200k. You'd make that in investment interest in a day*.

*assuming 5% return on 1b invested, it's more like 137k

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

:piss:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

trump proved that he wasn;t worth anywhere close to what he claimed when he wouldn't release the returns. it was pretty obvious before that when he claimed the trump brand alone accounted for 3-4 bil of his net worth and also his net worth fluctuated based on how he felt that day lol

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Scyantific posted:

Thanks! I'll be at work then :negative:

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

jfc...slaves, they're called slaves Hillary

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

The Good: Putin
The Bad: Obama
The Ugly: Trump

I have a quibble with the character selection here.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Scyantific posted:

I'm kind of sad because it seems like I'll be catching a lot of the republican's "questions" (as in, nonsense rants about Hillary's e-mails and unmasking) and not catch the actual stuff of substance that Comey is going to dish out. Not that he'll actually give us the stuff we want since he'll respect the ongoing investigation and he won't talk about classified information in the open session, but there's going to be some wonderful stuff about his personal interactions with the Cheeto Bandito.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

NotWearingPants posted:

The Good: Putin
The Bad: Obama
The Ugly: Trump

I have a quibble with the character selection here.

i think it was more about skin tone

which is p. racist

burning swine
May 26, 2004

there are two kinds of people in this world my friend

those with loaded cameras, and those who piss

you, piss

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/872200567983972353

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Three Olives posted:

With the tax return stuff I am beginning to think more and more that Trump is living the wealthy version of living paycheck to paycheck, that it's all a financial house of cards. Like why else would someone worth billions or even hundreds of millions care so much about money going to charity?

3O making poo poo of people not giving to charity itt.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

quote this every day

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Idgi

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
LOL I'm in NYC right now. First visit to the US and it's while Donil Tran is president. Already saw trump tower and hmboled. Also why is toilet paper 15$ here?

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

So this is the lawfare blog guy, and he's posted 'tick tick tick tick tick tick' before a bunch of stuff, like the comey memo for example

however, I don't really know what he means by 'don't read anything into this' but I'm going to be checking twitter anyway

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Presumably he's hinting that there's a big story about to break. I know some congress people are going to have a press conference in about fifteen minutes about Russia, but who knows at this point.

Edit: A CNN producer just tweeted that something is about to go down in the next few minutes. If it's not a piss tape, all this build up will be for nothing.

Honj Steak posted:

LOL I'm in NYC right now. First visit to the US and it's while Donil Tran is president. Already saw trump tower and hmboled. Also why is toilet paper 15$ here?

Dude, you're getting ripped off with tourist prices. The New York Post is a lot cheaper than that.

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Jun 6, 2017

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Honj Steak posted:

Because you're in NYC, or you're like crazy bad at shopping

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/chris_p_harris/status/872205192451694596

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I like that Easy-D has to emphasize that HIS wall isn't like one of those ordinary, low-energy 15-ft walls. No sir. This is something entirely different. Can you believe it?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Boring! The news was just that Russia used propaganda to kick of the current Qatar crisis. At this point if there's something wacky going down on Earth I'm expecting the Russian propaganda machine to be part of it. I rate this scoop 3/10.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Random Stranger posted:

Boring! The news was just that Russia used propaganda to kick of the current Qatar crisis. At this point if there's something wacky going down on Earth I'm expecting the Russian propaganda machine to be part of it. I rate this scoop 3/10.

Barely even registers on the lolograph

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
This is pure lol

https://twitter.com/tracy_watkins/s...-finger-salutes

quote:

“I’ve never seen so many people flip the bird at an American motorcade as I saw today,” the New York Times’ Washington correspondent, Gardiner Harris, told Stuff.co.nz.

US protection officers travelling were overhead joking about the “warm” welcome, Fairfax reported.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/06/rex-tillerson-gets-frosty-welcome-in-new-zealand-complete-with-single-finger-salutes

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
That is just the craziest thing that Trump fell all over himself to beef with Qatar after Russia caused a rift between them and​ the other middle east states. Just such a crazy chain of events

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

unpacked robinhood posted:

Barely even registers on the lolograph

I'm saving all my lols for Thursday

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Living in Asia means I have to wait until Friday to see the hearing, technically

I want it to happen sooner :( I get sad that Thursday won't be my Comey day

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

m'aga

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Trump takes credit for Qatar being cut off.

Turns out Russia helped make it happen by planting actual "fake news"

Trump is once again a traitor

lol I gues

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lolll

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Teikanmi posted:

Living in Asia means I have to wait until Friday to see the hearing, technically

I want it to happen sooner :(

I have this friday off and I'm pretty sure it's going to air on Australia TV. Will have popcorn ready.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
If there was evidence Russia actually rigged the election (as in tampered with voting machines) what would the backlash be? It'd seem to be an act of war--but then war with a nuclear superpower seems like the worst idea ever, so sanctions and impotent rage then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/jonkarl/status/872217811120160769