Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Hillary's lips twist in a cruel smile.

"Idiot! I said the chiffon! Do you want me to stand up in front of those cameras looking like a fool?"

The slave indentured ser reforming priso unfortunate helper does not raise her head, but reaches for the next item.

"Just remember, another mistake like that" a withering finger points from the hand holding the blood chalice "and it's back to the pen for you. Understand?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

basic hitler posted:

given they are married it really doesn't matter does it? So if he said it, that means she had the power to refuse to abide such a hosed up situation as his wife, and she did nothing while her husband shrugged with a half cocked grin going WELL IT'S TRADITION.

Let's be real, given her inaction and her comments about super-predators and her general disposition towards people she thinks are lesser creatures, she totally enjoyed having literal slaves maintain her home for her.

lol it's a loving yes/no question you weaselly retard and the answer is that yes it was bill.

That's all I said and all I meant and whatever bigger point you think I was making is all in your head.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I'm not going to buy the book, but I'm pretty sure Amazon has selective preview. Can someone give me the title and page number?

Because I'm going to use this so hard once I confirm.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Human Crouton posted:

I'm not going to buy the book, but I'm pretty sure Amazon has selective preview. Can someone give me the title and page number?

Kama sutra 420

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Blue Train posted:

Kama sutra 420

You're my favorite poster, just so you know.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Because I'm going to use this so hard once I confirm.

It's from page 51 in "It Takes a Village"

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Man, if the GOP had been running a competent campaign there's no way this would have just been left on the table.

What even happened this last election cycle

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

CassandraZara posted:

:laffo:

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

fruit on the bottom posted:

I'm just saying, pin it on the right Clinton.

Blue Train posted:

She owned slaves lol

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Yeah, there you go.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

CassandraZara posted:

It's from page 51 in "It Takes a Village......"

".......and imprisons a large number of their males on nonviolent drug charges"

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

CassandraZara posted:

Holy poo poo! This is from page 51 in her most famous book, written back when books were still important physical objexts. And this is the first I'm hearing of this?

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Man, if the GOP had been running a competent campaign there's no way this would have just been left on the table.

What even happened this last election cycle

I can't help but feel the same way. Did nobody read her book, or did no right winger think that was something to be ashamed of?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Holy poo poo! This is from page 51 in her most famous book, written back when books were still important physical objexts. And this is the first I'm hearing of this?

crazy, ain't it

I mean, a bunch of us did say she was a racist for the last bunch of months, but we're insane

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

I'm speechless too. I think my mom might have a physical copy of this book and here it comes out, two years after she began campaigning.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

CassandraZara posted:

I can't help but feel the same way. Did nobody read her book, or did no right winger think that was something to be ashamed of?

Maybe the RNC was planning to throw the election because their bosses wanted Hillary there to push through more horrible legislation like the TPP and gutting social security

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Maybe the RNC was planning to throw the election because their bosses wanted Hillary there to push through more horrible legislation like the TPP and gutting social security

Makes sense

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

CassandraZara posted:

I'm speechless too. I think my mom might have a physical copy of this book and here it comes out, two years after she began campaigning.

Obtain and red that physical copy.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

lol it's a loving yes/no question you weaselly retard and the answer is that yes it was bill.

That's all I said and all I meant and whatever bigger point you think I was making is all in your head.

my point is it literally doesn't matter, correcting the quote attribution is worthless. a clinton said it. they're a pair. If one was complicit, both were. Splitting hairs to make her look less evil is jackass poo poo.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Obtain and red that physical copy.

I doubt Amazon is faking their "Look Inside" function, and I doubt it was added in recent editions.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

nigga crab pollock posted:

yeah so thats why i vote democrat, so the economic injustice gets better for blacks. its going to get worse for me, but that's okay, because its for the greater good

But it doesn't.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I found a scan of the 2007 paperback edition and it's in there (the original hardcover came out in 1996).

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

CassandraZara posted:

I doubt Amazon is faking their "Look Inside" function, and I doubt it was added in recent editions.

Probably, but if Bill Nye can edit his old series to accomodate for his recent ideogy...

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

CassandraZara posted:

I found a scan of the 2007 paperback edition and it's in there.

Fake news

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

basic hitler posted:

my point is it literally doesn't matter, correcting the quote attribution is worthless. a clinton said it. they're a pair. If one was complicit, both were. Splitting hairs to make her look less evil is jackass poo poo.

lol can't even admit you were wrong

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Hem is right but it needs to be extrapolated into nothing matters

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
dont take this from me

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I also think you're wrong. Not 100% wrong, but if I had to choose who to fire off the island it'd be you.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

I also think you're wrong. Not 100% wrong, but if I had to choose who to fire off the island it'd be you.

Bill Clinton lover

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

does this mean before she got to know them she just assumed they had low IQ's and no morals?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I can't wait to hear her conclusion.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Bill Clinton lover

Wait. This was a confusing trail.

I thought it was Hillary who said "he'd be carrying our "

But that was attributed to Bill.

So I'm neutral again on this discussion.

I apologize.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

I can't wait to hear her conclusion.

SUPERPREDATORS

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
We good fam

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

does this mean before she got to know them she just assumed they had low IQ's and no morals?

I'd smack the taste out of her mouth given the chance

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Why is anyone surprised that Democrats were big fans of using slaves?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just coming itt to say that i've been laughing for five hours straight since word of this was discovered.

goddamn this is gonna be a wild four years, and i cannot fukkin' wait to see if this wild goddamned rollercoaster ends up flinging the entire train off the tracks and into oblivion.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Yug posted:

Why is anyone surprised that Democrats were big fans of using slaves?

I'm not. Just surprised that it didn't come out.

I guess we were too busy talking about bathrooms.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

I'm not. Just surprised that it didn't come out.

I guess we were too busy talking about bathrooms.

Yeah I guess I see your point, I guess they didn't spend too much on research. Trump just trotted out all the women that Bill Clinton abused, molested and raped and that Hillary smeared and I guess they thought that was good enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Once again, the entire reason to get into politics is to rape. Just be happy he chose an adult because that is a rarity

• Locked thread