Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Trump is loved and respected by his constituents and by leaders all over the world.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

World War Mammories posted:

it's laudable that he does that stuff

Not if he isn't any good at it.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Trump's aides have slammed doors into his godforsaken head on multiple occasions.

He forgets five minutes later so no one apologizes

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Even if your support Trump you guys gotta admit the constant confusion within his administration is loving funny.

Trump: "We need a travel ban on all Muslims."
Admins: "It's not a travel ban on Muslims. See we scratched out the Muslim part."
Trump: "What I signed is too politically correct. And it's a goddamn travel ban!"

If I hadn't huffed poorly masked right-wing smear propaganda about his rival for decades and wasn't a complete idiot, I wouldn't have voted for him. Check mate, liberal. This one is on you, liberal. Better luck next time :smuggo:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I can probably count on my fingers the amount of time I've seen parents do this both locally, abroad and in various media, and it always sends shivers down my spine.

If every other parent you know does this it means you live in a really creepy place

Locally?

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Donald Trump owns a Realdoll he never cleans

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The biggest and final lol will be on the day that Trump is truly and finally burning in unstoppable flames

It may be 2 days from now or 2 months or a year from now, but it's going to happen, and the collective lol of the world will likely shatter this Earth in twain, as was foretold upon the tiny hands touching the orb in Saudi Arabia

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Even if your support Trump you guys gotta admit the constant confusion within his administration is loving funny.

Admins: "It's not a travel ban on Muslims. See we scratched out the Muslim part."
Trump: "What I signed is too politically correct. And it's a goddamn travel ban!"

Courts: WHAMMO

President Clown with a name and a face like a dope: I'm going to take this to the courts.

Courts: WHAMMO

Kelly teenager with shirt reading Trolls with nothing to work with: You can't see the reality of the situation. It's not easy to make fun of this large man.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Donald Trump owns a Realdoll he never cleans

That's why she won"t hold his hand.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

It is a travel ban, though?

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

if you kept looking at every pic of a trump shrine online for just one second you would still not be done before the heat death of the universe

The result of having no hot bhabis

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Trump's inauguration was the most attended ever. Period.

lol

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

whats the point of putting all these retarded trunmpers on ignore if you guys are gonna poo poo up my lols with their retarded quotes? the worse it gets for trump, the more theyre gonna come whining here for someone to change out their drool cups.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/...%3D2546%23pti30

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Donald Trump knows in the pit of his stomach, in the back of his brain, that he is regarded as a buffoon, a fool, a let-down, a disappointment and is not loved. He refuses to admit this to himself with all sorts of mental gymnastics and self-defenses because if he entertains that reality for even one minute he will crumble into a puddle of tears and family issues.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

locally
ˈləʊk(ə)li
adverb
1. with reference to a particular area or one's neighbourhood.
"I shop locally wherever possible"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

whats the point of putting all these retarded trunmpers on ignore if you guys are gonna poo poo up my lols with their retarded quotes? the worse it gets for trump, the more theyre gonna come whining here for someone to change out their drool cups.

Lol at this baby who brags about using the ignore function

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

locally
ˈləʊk(ə)li
adverb
1. with reference to a particular area or one's neighbourhood.
"I shop locally wherever possible"

Where is your locale

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Frankenstyle posted:

Not if he isn't any good at it.

well, I wouldn't want to make any assumptions

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Yeah, what is this, the president's twitter page?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lol

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Melina Trump-a first lady we can be proud of

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Where is your locale

Wedontkissourchildrenonthemouthistan

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

lol this is clearly a bathroom

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Oh wow one of you got to the next step and admitted he is the president, we're making good progress here

the lols are coming from in the thread!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I dig the fusion of ethnic/nationalistic influences with the cult's core dogma. that's how catholicism and eastern orthodoxy came about

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Donald Trump is an overstuffed pinata full of piss and nonsensical tweets that the world is laughing and having fun with taking smacks at.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

mono posted:

lol this is clearly a bathroom

Where else would you perform a libation for Trump?

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

gender illusionist posted:

the lols are coming from in the thread!

Eh, it's not even that funny. This guy's talking points are just too stale. "He's the president now, suck it up" was the line a few months ago, now you're supposed to say something about fake news and the LSM

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

I like the subtle 9/11 homage of the plane with the two columns of candles representing the World Trade Center. It's also a metaphor for the Trump presidency as he flies a warplane into the two shining lights of democracy and freedom, or maybe I'm projecting.

Also HMBOL, Corona and Budweiser? Two foreign beers?

Oscar Wild fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Jun 7, 2017

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The POTUS routinely undermines his own staff with tweets.

lol

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I think I like this thread it really is producing lols just unintentionally

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Im love the fact that pissbaby is the POTUS.

Donnie wants approvals.

We want Lols.

Win/Win.

Welcome to the Lol thread trump supporters, the only rule is that you lol with the rest of us or leave us in peace, this is a safe space.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Donald Trump is an overstuffed pinata full of piss and nonsensical tweets that the world is laughing and having fun with taking smacks at.

you can't even imagine how much we are laughing over here. in my entire life i have never seen so much contempt and ridicule for a head of state from public and media. it's kinda scary reading major, respected news sources openly calling the president of the united states an idiot. we are really through the looking glass here.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

I dig the fusion of ethnic/nationalistic influences with the cult's core dogma. that's how catholicism and eastern orthodoxy came about

Hmm yes, the Corona and Budweisser are composed in a state of eternal strife; orbiting each other and never touching despite being locked in a dance which only ends in blood fire.

Lol

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I think I like this thread it really is producing lols just unintentionally

I think you are too young for this.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

you can't even imagine how much we are laughing over here. in my entire life i have never seen so much contempt and ridicule for a head of state from public and media. it's kinda scary reading major, respected news sources openly calling the president of the united states an idiot. we are really through the looking glass here.

"Over here"?

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Did the Alzheimerdent already post that the terror attacks in Teheran prove that Iran is -the- sponsor of terrorism in the world?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

JaucheCharly posted:

Did the Alzheimerdent already post that the terror attacks in Teheran prove that Iran is -the- sponsor of terrorism in the world?

it's qatar now thanks to our friends in saudi arabia informing us, please keep up