Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
it's like they think Bethesda's going to read the comment and change their next game. oh no, we can't risk losing our neo-nazi fanbase, what will moshe shoaberg say!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 15 minutes!
Reporting YouTube comments doesn't actually do anything, does it? I reported the worst ones I saw on this trailer and all it did was hide them from my view.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

A quick 10 second Wikipedia search would show them that Wolfenstein 2 is actually the like seventh or eighth entry in a series that started thirty years ago, long before "sjw pandering" was even a concept to these dumb shits (or before they were even born for that matter)

Though there's a high chance that many of those comments are /pol/ plants trying to bait people and know exactly what Wolfenstein is.

Mak0rz has a new favorite as of 09:02 on Jun 12, 2017

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I wonder how many of those nazi complaints are "ironical", sincère or irony turned sincere.

Josef bugman posted:

My prime, and only, language is English. I can put a sentence together and understand what sounds stupid when read aloud, but I have real difficulty knowing all the structural underpinnings of how our language works.

I have to read out virtually everything I write to myself to make sure I am not cocking it up.

I have the same issue in my two first languages, German and French. I have no clue how they actually work. And I think I'm mostly just intuiting English too.

Also :laffo: at people complaining English is hard, you don't even have declinations or proper conjugation.

The real pro move is to have French and German as your first languages because it makes learning English pretty drat easy, since it's all just stolen from those two. Now if only I could get rid of my accent :sigh:

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
People who ship games with hard-coded mouse acceleration are the real nazis.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

:eyepop:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I'm surprised I haven't seen any rage towards the new Assassins Creed game. Playing as a black guy would be cause for a meltdown or two, I think?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/LukePlunkett/status/874126912142008320

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
Lol. "Why is this jewish man killing literal Nazis and not the swarthy degenerates?"

I don't like FPS games but the game looks hella fun.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

BigglesSWE posted:

I'm surprised I haven't seen any rage towards the new Assassins Creed game. Playing as a black guy would be cause for a meltdown or two, I think?

It definitely did with Mafia III and Watch Dogs 2.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

oh my good golly

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I like these people who think dishonesty is not telling your surroundings every personal tidbit that they 100% didn't want to know in the first place.

They remind me that no matter how awkward I feel at times, I'm still not a loving maniac.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

:perfect:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

another thing i am wondering is what do you think the eggs smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell them

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Pastry of the Year posted:

another thing i am wondering is what do you think the eggs smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell them

Feather pubes a plus.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
What does Samus' sweat smell like?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Volcott posted:

Feather pubes a plus.

Gives a whole new meaning to "down there."

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
Samus' reproductive system probably.

:nws:https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/the-emerging-fetish-of-laying-alien-eggs-inside-yourself:/:nws:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sarcopenia posted:

Lol. "Why is this jewish man killing literal Nazis and not the swarthy degenerates?"

I don't like FPS games but the game looks hella fun.

The new Wolfensteins have been pretty cool, yeah. Hopefully, Crash Bandicoot comes back good and, somehow, Bubsy and Shaq Fu turn out decent as well.

We've already gone over the Far Cry 5 petition that may or may not be real. Can't imagine what other dumb outrage could be generated out of what we've seen so far.

Pastry of the Year posted:

These are good questions. If a bag falls on her, does she start falling asleep? Does she have trouble with glass windows? Lotta good humor that could be mined if Metroid had regular games and took itself less seriously.

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 14:03 on Jun 12, 2017

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

e:Son of a bitch, double post

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

RareAcumen posted:

The new Wolfensteins have been pretty cool, yeah. Hopefully, Crash Bandicoot comes back good and, somehow, Bubsy and Shaq Fu turn out decent as well.

We've already gone over the Far Cry 5 petition that may or may not be real. Can't imagine what other dumb outrage could be generated out of what we've seen so far.

With Crash Bandicoot do you just mean the remastering or are they making a new game?

My younger brother was smiling from ear to ear when he was telling me that there would be a dark skinned protagonist in Assassins Creed. It's really cool to see yourself be represented in various medias now. Seeing piss baby, straight, white dudes freak out about it is priceless. Really sucks to not feel like you're being represented huh?

It's only pandering when capitalism doesn't court me.:cry:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
but everyone was white in 5000bc egypt. ive seen the mummy i know what im talking about

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Uhm actually Egyptians were white because they were actually Greeks and furthermore
:goonsay:

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
You're all wrong. Everything the Egyptians made was actually made by aliens because brown people can't possibly make anything advanced.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Where those white aliens, or grey though...
:thunk:

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Fathis Munk posted:

Where those white aliens, or grey though...
:thunk:

Grey's are the whites of the alien race.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
But as the historical drama that is Alien vs Predator showed it was black aliens who build Egyptian culture.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Captain America understood that reference, and so did I.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
Question: what happens when a channer irony nazi for the lulz runs up against the real deal?

https://twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/874019528925171712

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Plom Bar posted:

Question: what happens when a channer irony nazi for the lulz runs up against the real deal?

I think, above all else, my favorite part is his tone when he says "Antifa's not taking the monument down." Right then and there he's already proved himself smarter than literally everybody else there and that's really sad.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Plom Bar posted:

But dude, these are good memes. *gets a rifle butt to the face from a dude in a tactikilt*

For real though, seeing these kind of rallies up close is pretty scary.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:laffo: get owned memelord.

A comment in the twitter thread also led me to this which is p good https://www.reddit.com/r/Anarcho_Capitalism/comments/3ucp8y/i_was_beat_up_by_left_anarchists_in_greece/

Serf
May 5, 2011

Fathis Munk posted:

:laffo: get owned memelord.

A comment in the twitter thread also led me to this which is p good https://www.reddit.com/r/Anarcho_Capitalism/comments/3ucp8y/i_was_beat_up_by_left_anarchists_in_greece/

meanwhile, in the land of the good anarchists

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Plom Bar posted:

"I thought we were here to make friends!"

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Slugnoid posted:

i posted knowing it was coming but drat it came quick

That's what she said.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

I like that the guy went to like 3 European countries and assessed what the entirety of Europe is like. "I'm in a new country and don't have any connections here, the weed is poo poo" and "I went to a country that got absolutely wrecked by capitalism, then went to a place in said country where the people are absolutely against capitalism and they didn't like that I said capitalism is good???". and the most damning part "I'm 19 and my dad has paid for everything ever"

BTW do Americans not mix weed with tobacco in their joints?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Why on Earth would we do that? That's dumb as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
"You know what this weed needs? Cancer."