Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

That's cool.

e: what a lovely snipe, I better post something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Sweet shirt.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Darthemed posted:

Sweet shirt.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lol

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I thought Relativity Media went bankrupt but looks like they stuck around long enough to produce another lovely movie

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
That movie came out a decade ago.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Rough Lobster posted:

Prometheus would have been so much better if Shaw died instead of Vickers. Shaw was such an unlikeable idiot.

Are there any movies that do something like that? Has the presumed protagonist die and the focus shifts to another character who's now the main one? I'm sure there are but I can't think of any examples.

Brian De Palma's Sisters

(Although I haven't seen the recent one, it could do it too)

rawillkill
Aug 15, 2009

Emma Watson is what runs trivia teams.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I like this idea.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Does that Cannes award mean anything? I thought the trailer looked good, but kinda by the numbers.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Syncopated posted:

Does that Cannes award mean anything? I thought the trailer looked good, but kinda by the numbers.

I wasn't blown away by the trailer either, but the writer/director wrote Sicario and Hell or High Water, which are great. The only thing I was a little wary about was his directing. If he's getting some praise for it then I'm all in.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Saw these posted in the Transformers thread and thought it was a cool little bit of marketing.

featurecreep
Jul 23, 2002

Yes, Robinson, take the Major, the Robot, your wife and kids... but leave Will for my plea-- his education.

ruddiger posted:

Saw these posted in the Transformers thread and thought it was a cool little bit of marketing.

Also Optimus Prime is always watching you.

... so he can rip off your face.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Optimus Prime?

More like Pooptimus LAME.

*fuckin' nailed it*

rawillkill
Aug 15, 2009

Emma Watson is what runs trivia teams.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Normally I'd comment on the presence of Ted Levine, but Mia Doi Todd and Saul freaking Williams? Sign me up.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

How was anyone paid for this? It looks like a flyer for holistic massage or psychic enemas.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Mierenneuker posted:

Normally I'd comment on the presence of Ted Levine, but Mia Doi Todd and Saul freaking Williams? Sign me up.

I can't even begin to imagine what Paz de la Huerta doing Shakespearean dialogue looks like so I'm in too.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Cacator posted:

I can't even begin to imagine what Paz de la Huerta doing Shakespearean dialogue looks like so I'm in too.

This.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Have I ever had true diarrhea? Or was I instead the victim of malicious pyschic enemas?

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Lobok posted:

Have I ever had true diarrhea? Or was I instead the victim of malicious pyschic enemas?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It's fan made but still

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Ahh my favourite marvel character, Foilage

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I wouldn't waste that on a broke dick dog.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Mierenneuker posted:

You got a problem with buffalo bill?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I didn't know you could make Predator look un-cool

yet here we are.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
It looks like something Mondo put together before they rotoscope it.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Dillbag posted:

It looks like something Mondo put together before they rotoscope it.

Even Tyler Stout (whose work you're thinking of) isn't quite that bad (e: no, he probably is)
Not my style, but this is what Mondo actually put out for Predator

Lizard Combatant fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Jun 13, 2017

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I might be the only one, but the Predator is kind of an inherently goofy design. He's an alien with a vagina face, dreadlocks, a giant forehead and what looks like a mesh shirt. Pairing it with the actually creepy xenomorph design always seemed kinda imbalance.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Mantis42 posted:

I might be the only one, but the Predator is kind of an inherently goofy design. He's an alien with a vagina face, dreadlocks, a giant forehead and what looks like a mesh shirt.
It's true but the reality is that it's the second best alien species design after a Xenomorph, we have to make do.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Lizard Combatant posted:

Even Tyler Stout (who's work you're thinking of) isn't quite that bad (e: no, he probably is)
Not my style, but this is what Mondo actually put out for Predator

This includes zero imagery presented in the film.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

CelticPredator posted:

This includes zero imagery presented in the film.

Sure. I just meant it's not a rotoscoped photoshop nightmare. But no, it's not a good movie poster.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Yeah, but it looks loving amazing compared to the one posted right above.

It does look more like it should be a Predator comic TPB cover.

Palpek posted:

It's true but the reality is that it's the second best alien species design after a Xenomorph, we have to make do.

Heh, look at this guy who's clearly never head of a little movie called Mac and Me.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

This looks like a deviantart guy took a stock photo and did five minutes of typing to it. If you showed me that outside this thread, I'd never in a million years guess that that was a professional release.

Also I'm bad at movies because I don't recognize a single name on that list.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It's a cool pic for sure. But it has nothing to do with the 1987 film outside of the titular creature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Mantis42 posted:

the Predator ... what looks like a mesh shirt.

Predator, running a claw along the sale rail in Hot Topic