Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Alternatively, put their "extra" trash on the curb outside the houses of the folks running the HOA.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Naked Bear posted:

Alternatively, put their "extra" trash on the curb outside the houses of the folks running the HOA.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Can they buy another one (from the community)? Some HOAs do that to make extra $$$. Like $150 for a can that costs $30 at Home Depot.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

My exposure to HOAs is almost entirely through people on SA with horrible experience with them. We don't really have them here (like, we'll have townhouse complex stratas and stuff but those have pretty much no authority to fine you or anything, they'll just increase your strata fees if you're a dick). If you buy a house, you bought a house. Also if you actually buy a house here you're probably rich as balls because hahaha housing bubbles are fuuuun

I don't know what the "right" thing to do here is but it seems that the best solution is

Naked Bear posted:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
oh my god it's like the surface of the sun outside

95 degrees and high humidity

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Vasudus posted:

oh my god it's like the surface of the sun outside

95 degrees and high humidity

Driving down to Phoenix next Monday for two more job interviews...119 degrees, 4% humidity

:suicide:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's beautiful here. Probably mid-80s and less than 20% humidity.

It's been a lovely day though, because my back said "gently caress work, you're going to the ER over an hour away in Denver", since we don't have the VA ER here.

I'm good if I'm standing straight up, sitting upright, and laying flat. Everything in between is a dance with the devil of nerve pain. Got today and tomorrow off work, but this isn't sore muscles, this feels almost like a physical grind and pop. Got a few x-rays and the doc pointed out that my spine kinks left and outward. A bad angle bend puts me down, a hard enough cough drops me to the floor, and standing up from the shitter is excruciating. They gave me some weak sauce muscle relaxers knowing full well they're near useless, since I refused pain killers.

Gonna be so goddamn bored until I can go back to work wednesday. At least I can still take Frank to the park, but I'll need a walking stick out there for a while.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
92 degrees today. 5 minutes outside and I was dripping with sweat. Didn't help I was in a suit for those 5 minutes.

All funerals need to take place on rainy days.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Kuroyama posted:

92 degrees today. 5 minutes outside and I was dripping with sweat. Didn't help I was in a suit for those 5 minutes.

It was 92 here and I mowed the lawn. Get good scrub (sorry for your loss)

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Someone probate the facialimpediment guy. He is a Civ and all 15 pages of his post I scrolled through were in the CE thread or the comey one.

I'm also not sure if he can make a post without a twitter link.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Who?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Someone probate the facialimpediment guy. He is a Civ and all 15 pages of his post I scrolled through were in the CE thread or the comey one.

Why are you spending time digging through some dude's posting history instead of spraying yourself with mace?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Civs are fine in the CE threads, far as I'm concerned, as long as they're reasonable.

Besides, I think I saw some Sessions posts in there too.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

technically we are all civilians in the police thread

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Smiling Jack posted:

actually we are all civilians in the police thread

although, i dont know why anyone cares if someone posts here just to argue about politics. nobody cares when people post here just to make up stories about their military service.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Except he's a good poster and you're a bitch? If Shim doesn't reversal of fortune this then he's losing his touch.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

probating a guy for poo poo posting was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500

I need a probation just to get through the day sometimes, go to TFR and eat a sixer, be productive until the next crisis and by the time I'm leaving work whatever I got hit with is long gone.

Probations... poo poo I used to give a gently caress about eating a sixxer... the first ones the hardest, first time you shitpost from a clocktower and get probated, that's hard, you think about what you said and was it worth it..

poo poo now I eat a probation just to see the mod ban reason

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Except he's a good poster and you're a bitch?

lol

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
if you really want to try to flex the probation muscle, i think i have everyone who posts in gip beat

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I'm pretty proud of my shim probation. I don't have many and don't really care if I get one, I'm not a good or funny poster.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Smiling Jack posted:

probating a guy for poo poo posting was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500

I need a probation just to get through the day sometimes, go to TFR and eat a sixer, be productive until the next crisis and by the time I'm leaving work whatever I got hit with is long gone.

Probations... poo poo I used to give a gently caress about eating a sixxer... the first ones the hardest, first time you shitpost from a clocktower and get probated, that's hard, you think about what you said and was it worth it..

Just wait until you eat a ban for ironic posting about rear end.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Why are you spending time digging through some dude's posting history instead of spraying yourself with mace?

Oh gently caress :vince:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

A couple hours ago the guy across the hall yelled "gently caress YOU HO!" and slammed the door. I'm hoping I don't get woken up by a gunshot later tonight. In actuality I'd probably sleep right through that.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
All I have to say is this subforum is chill and fun and who doesn't love a good probation

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Only candy rear end babies whine about eating the occasional sixer. That kind of poo poo should be an automatic ban

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

gently caress this post cool music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yteMugRAc0

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D3Nl1GZzuw

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Apologies for that derail.

Kuroyama posted:

It was 95 and sunny out yesterday, which was a really lovely time to find out my car is only blowing out cold air from one side. That "Max A/C" button is a lying motherfucker when you're low on refrigerant.

Rapidly approaching the time of year when mowing the lawn needs to be done pre-shower instead of post-shower.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Loving central air, fellas.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Smiling Jack posted:

I remember the first time I saw Andy Dufresne....

cowboy elvis posted:

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Chill

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Casimir Radon posted:

A couple hours ago the guy across the hall yelled "gently caress YOU HO!" and slammed the door. I'm hoping I don't get woken up by a gunshot later tonight. In actuality I'd probably sleep right through that.

Maybe Drake was visiting

Because we all know Drake's a ho and it's all his fault.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Holy gently caress kidney stones suck

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

edit wrong thread

shyduck fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jun 13, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Syrian Lannister posted:

Holy gently caress kidney stones suck

First is the worst, the rest slide out in comparison.

Still hurts though.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

First is the worst, the rest slide out in comparison.

Still hurts though.

This is blatantly wrong.

Source: Personal experience.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, probably is. Just trying to make a guy feel better. Jeez.

But of the ones I had, the first was the worst. I'd had a few in quick succession though, all during my deployment. First one felt like trying to pass a basketball, second and on were like golfballs comparatively.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

cowboy elvis posted:

Humans just need to try to stop living in places that don't cater to life. Yeah it served a purpose maybe 200 years ago when first colonizing but time to move on!

Why does Phoenix exist outside of a desolate desert that has a lone road

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Humans just need to try to stop living in places that don't cater to life. Yeah it served a purpose maybe 200 years ago when first colonizing but time to move on!

Why does Phoenix exist outside of a desolate desert that has a lone road

Practice for Mars!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Unless there is a valuable resource or touristy hobbies etc why the gently caress do humans live in some places

• Locked thread