Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Bobbin Threadbear posted:

I am so inconvenienced by what others post! Please only post what I like: 0 kill chicken dinners and bad streamers

Those all sound like things I would like to read, thoroughly contrasting with your posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Chomp8645 posted:

Yes please keep the thread on topic of verbally fellating Grimmmz and endlessly discussing his sub count.

Hey, I only linked the dude because he killed Tonetta in a clip.

Though, I could really get into scrawny pony tailed dudes.

I am so inconvenienced by what others post! Please only post what I like: 0 kill chicken dinners and bad streamers

I only say it because you seem put off by our opinions and our behavior in Discord. I'm just saying sever the relationship. Remove yourself. It's not us, it's you.

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

:regd10:

Why is discord obsessed with dicks?

I thought you were done, like left.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

The Mash posted:

This is definitely true. Checking 100 loot spots in Yasnaya apartments doesn't yield anywhere near the same quality loot as 100 loot spots in the military base, or even in Novo or the south Georgopol container areas. The hangers in Primorsk, Lipovka and the Quarry/Crater give higher quality loot per loot spot too.

That place has been universally bad for me. I could see gearing up as a duo there, but unless there are more loot spawns that I'm not aware of (this is entirely possible) I can't imagine trying to get a full squad geared up. I'd rather hit Lipovka/Yasnaya.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
I had a cool game where I got a suppressed scar at the gun range and then an 8x from the first guy I killed. Drove to the big watchtower near the Mylta/bridge area, see a guy crouching by a wall and headshot him. A guy runs over, sees the loot box, crouches to loot it and I headshot him. haha, idiots.

4 minutes later when the circle is about to close over the tower I run down to get their loot and just as I stop to open the menu, someone shoots me in the head with a suppressed AKM.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Shooting Blanks posted:

That place has been universally bad for me. I could see gearing up as a duo there, but unless there are more loot spawns that I'm not aware of (this is entirely possible) I can't imagine trying to get a full squad geared up. I'd rather hit Lipovka/Yasnaya.

gently caress all container yards.

North Georgeopol is decent because the sheer amount of buildings can make up for the not-top-tier loot and is usually empty. I feel like every time I go to Yasnaya my squad always ends up having to desperately chase the circle for the entire game. We're always well geared when we die though!

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Jun 14, 2017

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

you're still loving crying in here, try unbookmarking the thread and move along

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Hold on, are you saying Something Awful Goons have some sort of in-jokes?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Carebearz posted:

you're still loving crying in here, try unbookmarking the thread and move along

They're practice trolling in this thread so they can troll the cs thread better

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Is there something wrong with dicks?

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Ostentatious posted:

Is there something wrong with dicks?

absolutely not

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I just read the past 5 pages when I could have been practicing my sprays.

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

Inspector_666 posted:

gently caress all container yards.

North Georgeopol is decent because the sheer amount of buildings can make up for the not-top-tier loot and is usually empty. I feel like every time I go to Yasnaya my squad always ends up having to desperately chase the circle for the entire game. We're always well geared when we die though!

I love the container yards myself. I either drop there, school or base when solo or duo. the non goons I play with in squad though always wanna drop in super weenie hut jr's and I get bored too easily.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

"Let's drop in Gatka"

*screams internally*

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Hamelekim posted:

He can click 10 times per second, based on his clicker score on one of his streams.

yikes. I have pretty good ability to 'vibrate' my finger (can bounce a basketball lower than anyone I know) and I can only get up to 8.2 per second on this site. And that's optimizing my hand position to get the fastest clicks in, couldn't do close to that in regular gameplay.

drat.

https://cookie.riimu.net/speed/

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Photex posted:

I just read the past 5 pages when I could have been practicing my sprays.

practicing spraying is impossible unless you're a part of a the Big Stream conspiracy. don't yank our chain.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

emanresu tnuocca posted:

practicing spraying is impossible unless you're a part of a the Big Stream conspiracy. don't yank our chain.

um excuse me I belong to one of the largest and fastest growing organizations on the planet, we have our own training rooms, lockers and I got this sweet black on black blazer.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Ostentatious posted:

"Let's drop in Gatka"

*screams internally*

Not empty quoting.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
How many items are there supposed to be in these reward boxes?

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Combat Pretzel posted:

How many items are there supposed to be in these reward boxes?

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
Ah OK, was wondering because it says range of clothes or something.

--edit: Also, this Dolby Atmos thingy in Windows 10 works wonders. Had to specifically configure my headphones to 5.1 though for it to all work.

Combat Pretzel fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jun 14, 2017

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

Ostentatious posted:

"Let's drop in Gatka"

*screams internally*

I loving HATE Gatka

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

Photex posted:

um excuse me I belong to one of the largest and fastest growing organizations on the planet, we have our own training rooms, lockers and I got this sweet black on black blazer.

Hello fellow member of the Slick Daddy Club.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Carebearz posted:

15 million members, join now for your black on black on slate black blazer.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Carebearz posted:

I loving HATE Gatka

Gatka: For when you want to spend a bunch of time running around an empty field.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Inspector_666 posted:

Gatka: For when you want to spend a bunch of time running around an empty field.

Wow, Lot of Gatka haters.

No real loot, No Car spawns, Open fields Surrounding, WHAT COULD GO WRONG

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Carebearz posted:

Just note that the Doc just doesn't have one training server, he has his own region to train.

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

Inspector_666 posted:

I've posted this before, but my one friend is down for whatever drop, but his two friends are loving and whine if i even mention the school or base.

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

Photex posted:

Just note that the Doc just doesn't have one training server, he has his own region to train.

VIOLENCE

SPEED

MOMENTUM

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
and your dumb sunglasses and wigs amirite?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

TheFonz posted:

Wow, Lot of Gatka haters.

No real loot, No Car spawns, Open fields Surrounding, WHAT COULD GO WRONG

cars can spawn at gatka! On the north western side.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

That's really convenient, because you can use those cars to get to anywhere that isn't Gatka and thus has better loot.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Can we just stop talking about Gatka, Streamers, Custom Game Streamer Cheaters and PUBG in general?

We're moving on to Islands of Nyne, it's the future.
http://islandsofnyne.com

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I'm glad I can discuss the two best streamers on twitch itt

Grimmmz for awesome gameplay

Doc for violence, speed, momentum, and frustratingly long looting

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Who should I give my Twitch Prime Sub to?!?!?!

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

TheFonz posted:

the twitch channel

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

TheFonz posted:

Whichever female streamer has the highest cam:game screen ratio.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Worst drop point are the warehouses inside of the crater. God that place sucks.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Swamp Town to the west of Gatka is better than Gatka. Literally any collection of more than one house is better than Gatka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
One time I was curious about the ruins on top of the mountain up north. There was nothing there but a bunch of SCARs which isn't so bad but the circle closed on the military base so the trek was boring and miserable.

Honestly can't remember the circle ever really closing in the northeast. Are there certain parts of the map besides cities that it just never finishes on?

• Locked thread