Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

The red panda actually does say owo; it's just hard to tell through Kumquat's enthusiasm.

frankwest.xyz needs OwO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm relistening to the sneezing episode, and Kumquatxop's monotonous Pichu sneezing is cracking me up on the train.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Is there an episode where Toast cracks a joke along the lines of "dead or alive, you're REALLY coming with me"? I can't tell if it's a legit memory or my memory's screwing up again.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
speaking of red pandas, does anyone want to lick one's butthole?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Is there an episode where Toast cracks a joke along the lines of "dead or alive, you're REALLY coming with me"? I can't tell if it's a legit memory or my memory's screwing up again.
Can't remember the episode, but I think it's Portaxx who says it.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

X-Ray Pecs posted:

134: Build a better butt plug and the world will beat off

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Man these mpreg people are strange

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Hippie crystal bullshit!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Guest starring SA's own General Ironicus, no less.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I AM UNDER PSYCHIC ATTACK

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

ughhh moooom it's not a psychic attack

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
The Heavenator and Lesbiathan are a powerful doc duo, and a force for good wacky stuff.

Odd that it takes 2 to be Montrith's opposite but also kind of appropriate.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

seriously that kid is going to grow up to be Boots just with "psychic attacks" as a trigger word instead of "reiki"

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

H-HEY! GUYS!

I SPOKE LOUDLY!!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

rumble in the bunghole posted:

I AM UNDER PSYCHIC ATTACK
AHHHHHHHH GET OUT OF BED

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Secret use #-1 was a pretty great joke, boots

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I hate that my immediate reaction to the Lemon Party joke was "It's .org, not .com!" :negative:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I hate that my immediate reaction to the Lemon Party joke was "It's .org, not .com!" :negative:

That's what mine was, too. :smith::hf::negative:

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

RyokoTK posted:

That's what mine was, too. :smith::hf::negative:

:spergin::hf::smith::hf::negative:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Oh hi there :smithicide:

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked

Sham bam bamina! posted:

:same:

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Sham bam bamina! posted:

:smith::hf::spergin:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Sham bam bamina! posted:

:sigh::hf::negative:

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
That was my reaction too, fuuuuuck

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

I ate your Mahler avatar! Hahahaha!
We have all been through the crucible of gross internet poo poo and come out a lil cracked.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I listened to a bunch of Lou Reads eps and I don't understand how he manages.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Ironicus was on top of his game that episode with that spice joke and the old lady who swallowed the fly.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I listened to a bunch of Lou Reads eps and I don't understand how he manages.

I've been marathoning them to catch up, currently at November 2015 from starting at the beginning. King Lou is unstoppable​.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

My favourite thing about Lou is that the most terrible of horrors don't even slow him down but then he'll break and giggle over something innocuous and silly.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
He can't stop laughing in the I Love Interracial ep, purely because cucking is really funny

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Midjack posted:

I've been marathoning them to catch up

Please enjoy Lou Reads safely. :ohdear:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/875015859105878016

https://twitter.com/Lady_Frenzy/status/874729567537086464

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

rumble in the bunghole posted:

He can't stop laughing in the I Love Interracial ep, purely because cucking is really funny

That was actually one of the most depressing episodes for me, something like Shitskin is so hyperbolic and distanced from anything resembling reality that it's a lot easier to laugh at the racism but the weird way they objectify black men and get off by how degrading they think sex with them is is just so soul-crushing and icky.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
The I Love Interracial episode is the Sideshow Bob Rake Gag of podcasting, it's so repetitive but that's why it's loving hilarious.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also there's the divide of people who are just swingers, and people who get really, really gross and racist about it. It reminds me a lot of the Wikihow articles like the diaper one where some of the authors are clearly writing about a medical condition and some are fetishists.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Just wondering but any plans for when the next F Plus Live might be coming up? It usually happens about once a year, right?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
The last three years it's happened over a weekend in October in Minneapolis.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

We might just be switching that up since October is, like, the Devil's month and such.

Think warmer.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Twitch posted:

Also there's the divide of people who are just swingers, and people who get really, really gross and racist about it. It reminds me a lot of the Wikihow articles like the diaper one where some of the authors are clearly writing about a medical condition and some are fetishists.

...Linda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

Bunnybread posted:

Think warmer.