Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Blue Train posted:

Hopeless, may as well kill himself or start saving up good boy points for a handy from mommy

maybe he'll get lucky and break his arms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

maskenfreiheit posted:

maybe he'll get lucky and break his arms

Lmao

That story ended up being true didnt it

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

OctaMurk posted:

Lmao

i'm not sure if i want to know how one would verify that story i lied tell me now

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

OctaMurk posted:

Lmao

It's real to me, damnit!

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Easiest way to shut down the "you're not really black!" :downs: people is to ask them to define blackness. Either they get racist real quick (at which point it's open season) or realize they're gonna have to get racist and shut up real quick.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

COOL CORN posted:

what the heck is cute aggression

I know a girl who did literally all of that minus the weird eyeball comments, so in my experience it's an oral fixation focused around chewing on your SO

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

the bitcoin of weed posted:

I know a girl who did literally all of that minus the weird eyeball comments, so in my experience it's an oral fixation focused around chewing on your SO

after googling it:

"Cute aggression refers to the almost-overwhelming urge to do violence to an object that we find incredibly adorable. "

Hm.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

Easiest way to shut down the "you're not really black!" :downs: people is to ask them to define blackness. Either they get racist real quick (at which point it's open season) or realize they're gonna have to get racist and shut up real quick.

ask if they have any hot sauce thats how

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
She does the right thing in the comments. Title undersells it, have bolded parts

Fiancé(27m) overstepping my(25f) boundaries when it comes to my child(3m)

quote:

u/Whoamimarrying
Obligatory this is a throwaway.

Quick timeline: My fiancé, Paul, and I have known eachother since i was 14. We met in foster care with our foster parents being best friends. We lost cintact after he aged out of the system at 18.

At 19, I met my childs father. At 22, my child was born. At 23, my childs father left us. 6 months later, i reconnected with Paul after a chance meeting(he delivered my pizza). I gave Paul my number and we started going on dates. Right after i turned 25, Paul and i moved in together and got engaged.

Important info:

My childs father and i have a good relationship and coparent wonderfully. His father is getting married to a wonderful woman who he has a child with and they have our child almost every weekend(father has weekends off). We also have a weekly dinner and child goes with him some evenings for family activities that i occasionally join. We spend holidays as one big family. Our rules are the same at both homes aswell as punishments.My childs father is pretty much my best friend. Paul has been apart of all of this from the beginning and has always said he loves how we can do that for our child.

Problem:

Up until this point, Paul knows that his imput on my child is welcome but ultimately, childs father and i have final say. Paul is another parent in my childs life and he acts like it.

Here recently, Paul has started blantlenly overstepping boundaries. At first it was little things like "forgetting" rules. Then it gradually escilated from "i dont see why child has to spend so much time with father" to "childs not going to event with father" to "his father doesnt get a say on what happens in our home. He walked out. He shouldnt get a right to child" straight to "i dont care what you say, im going to adopt child and father wont be in the picture anymore"

Hes also started trying to add rules for my child and punishing my child for little things(ex. Popping him on the butt when he is sitting up in bed instead of laying). Hes trying to demand things like a say in my childs medical care(childs doctor mainly) or which school my child is going to go to(father and i picked a fantastic school rightnext to his work where he will do pick up and drop offs).

The most recent thing is telling me what i saydoesnt matter, he makes the rules and he expects them to be followed.

Everything is great with Paul except when it comes to parenting and hes been apart of our family long enough that he knows how i expect things to be when it comes to my child. Its gotten to the point where i havent been home for a few days. My child and i are staying at his father and step mamas house.

Tdlr; Fiancé majorly overstepping boundaries when it comes to my child. Suddenly thinks he's "daddy" and the only parent my child has. What do???

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

COOL CORN posted:

after googling it:

"Cute aggression refers to the almost-overwhelming urge to do violence to an object that we find incredibly adorable. "

Hm.

oh is this what that Bob's burgers episode was about

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

COOL CORN posted:

after googling it:

Hm.

Wonder how many people use this as a defense of their crushing fetish

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

COOL CORN posted:

what the heck is cute aggression

Being condescendingly bemused by the impotent rage of a tiny or frail person when they attempt to unleash their tepid fury on you or nearby objects.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I (f23) cheated on my husband (f27). I don't know how to proceed.

quote:

I meant to type m27 in the title.

I know I know I'm such a loving idiot. I didn't plan on this. It just... happened. I'm using a throwaway because my husband knows my account. I had been dating my husband for 8 years before marrying him 4 months ago. We moved in with his mom and her bf for the time being because he was going to be relocated at another branch of his work in another state and we didn't think necessary to rent an apartment for what we thought would be a short time since our lease was going to be up soon either way.

His mom had been dating her bf for 10 years. He's 30, 12 years younger than her. I had never talked to him for more than five minutes, let alone had a meaningful conversation with him. Hell, most days I didn't even see him.

Yesterday I had a fight with my husband because I was sick of living with his mom. We thought it'd e temporary but we're on month number 4 and his mom is overwhelming and we don't get along. She criticizes me at every opportunity and has always tried to pick a fight with me over stupid things but I try to ignore her. She once threw an entire batch of laundry to the garbage because I took too long to put it in the dryer. When she cooks dinner for "everyone" she never sets a plate for me. My husband got angry fast and the fight got real nasty. We didn't even have time to cool down because he had to take his mom to the doctor.

I got upset and became a sobbing mess in the living room and that's when my MIL's boyfriend came home from work. He asked what's wrong and I was so emotional I just spilled the beans about everything. He made a joke saying I sounded like I needed to get drunk and I agreed. We both got too drunk. He kept pouring shot after shot to me. He tried kissing me and I said no, but then he did again and I gave in and a lot happened next, I don't recall most of it but I'm almost sure we did have sex. I woke up on my bed and freaked out but neither my husband or my MIL appear mad at me so I don't think either knows. I'm scared to death, I don't know what to do. I don't even know how to tell him.

tl;dr: I cheated on my husband with his mom's bf. I'm a piece of poo poo, don't know how to tell him and try to save this relationship.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

fruit on the bottom posted:

Go to the police?

I got nothing

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!

This wins my weekly award for "trashiest family on Reddit".

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Sometimes the best move is to do nothing

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Mom's poo poo, boyfriend's poo poo, husband is poo poo. OP...maybe poo poo, but I don't know.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Milotic posted:

She does the right thing in the comments. Title undersells it, have bolded parts

Fiancé(27m) overstepping my(25f) boundaries when it comes to my child(3m)

He's already starting to cut off a child from his family and looking for petty excuses to hit him. Its just a matter of time before the fiancé starts doing it to mom, too.

:murder:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yea that guy is a piece of poo poo and if my baby's mom's husband tried to pull that poo poo I would be over there very quickly to gently caress him up

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pretty sure this is rape and OP is in an incredibly messed up environment that she doesn't want to be in and her husband is a dipshit, so I feel really bad for her. :smith:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Bored at work, couldn't let this one go.

My girlfriend [18F] licked ice cream/whip cream off her guy friends [M] abs?!?!?

quote:

For the past 3 months, my girlfriend has been going to this guys house I think everyday and I was fine with it, I mean I shouldn't tell other people what they should do. She didn't really look too flirty when she was around him until a few hours ago I saw her in the dining hall licking some cream off of his abs.
What does this mean? I still want her to be my girlfriend but I just want to know if she really likes him more than me, then I will try to win her back. We've been together for 5 months and I don't ever want to lose her.
I really don't know how I feel right now, but I think I need some guidance from guys who've had the same thing happen to them...

tl;dr: My girlfriend licked cream off another mans abs and I am not sure what it means or what I should do

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

That wasnt ice cream friend

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Bored at work, couldn't let this one go.

My girlfriend [18F] licked ice cream/whip cream off her guy friends [M] abs?!?!?

I lick ice cream off my friends abs all the time, in a platonic manner

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

OctaMurk posted:

I lick ice cream off my friends abs all the time, in a platonic manner

And the blowjob that comes after? Is that also platonic?

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Sotar posted:

And the blowjob that comes after? Is that also platonic?

That came before, that's why you gotta lick it off his chest

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

hot off the pressing with comments still rolling!

My best friend[17F] that I[17M] have known for 15 years had sex with me while I was unconscious. She apologized and wanted to have a relationship that involves sex. Feeling confused as what to do.

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

This is probably answered in the comments but what 17 y/o 'friends' are regularly sharing a bed, like every night?

Why are his parents leaving him after a major operation?

quote:

When I woke up I sometimes have the urge to masturbate, but not during that month. Not only that, but my penis would feel a little sore when I would touch it.

Rachael told me it's probably nothing and I believed her without hesitation.

just talkin to my old platonic female friend about my masturbation habits and dick tenderness levels, in a story that is totally not written with one hand

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
My boyfriend's friend (M30s?) said he'd pay my boyfriend (M21) to wear a butt plug all day…?

quote:

Idk if this would be better posted over on the sex sub than relationship advice so just let me know… but I'm trying here first because this kind of gets into some issues I have with my boyfriend and his friend
So, we've been together for about a year, I'm F21. A couple weeks ago I noticed my boyfriend was on his phone a lot which was odd because hes really avoident of being tied to technology. So I asked what he was doing and he just said talking to a friend. But all his friends he barely texts and prefers to just chill in person. I was suspicious he was sexting a girl or something, when I admitted that he showed me the messages to show he wasn't cheating. It wasn't another girl but a guy he'd met online (not really clear where or how, he said gaming but I'd thought he only games with his friends so idk) anyway I saw he wasn't doing anything wrong. It still bothered/bothers me how much he's always on his phone now though because it feels like he ignores me.
That's the background, I was already kind of annoyed that he just sits on his phone texting whenever we hang out now and then something weird happened today.
I was at his place and we were joking around. He made a pretend insult at me so I playfully slapped his butt. When I did I felt something hard and he gave a weird yelp. It turned out he was wearing a buttplug…..which I didn't know he even had, and we have other sextoys we use so… I was confused and asked why he had that in. He got embarrassed and said he was "just curious" about trying it. Okay…
I wouldn't be writing this if I didn't see messages appear on his lock screen later. His phone was on the table in front of us and it distracted me when it lit up. He was talking to me and saw that I saw it so he quickly grabbed it. But not before I'd seen a couple texts from the online friend. One said "oh poo poo LOL" and the next said "well deal's off, I said you keep it in a whole day". Keep it in obviously made me think of the buttplug so I asked wtf this was about and he admitted that this guy had dared him to wear a butt plug for a whole day and he'd paypal him a hundred bucks if he did. When I discovered it he told the guy he'd taken it out.
This is so loving weird to me. My boyfriend didn't see any issue because he wanted the money. I get that but I said it's still really weird to talk about and do poo poo like that with someone he met on the internet, or really anyone, it's obviously sexual and just strange. He said it's just a way guys joke around with each other and I wouldn't get it. Then he kept saying I was overreacting.
We both ended up really annoyed at each other so I went home and now I'm still super confused. Wtf was that?
TL;DR: my boyfriend's online friend dared him to wear a buttplug all day for a hundred bucks. My boyfriend says I'm taking it too seriously by being weirded out, because it was just a joke and who wouldn't want the money. Is this a typical kind of thing guys do? Am I crazy here??

I bet the friend was just kidding as he jerked off thinking about it, too.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

I [21M] am scared of getting snagged up in The Red Pill?

quote:

It's alluring. It explains why my lack of confidence (being beta) resulted in me not getting laid because I was too beta to ever ask a girl out.
It explains why admitting I was shy to a woman blew my chance with her (beta behavior).
I don't want to be that weakling for the rest of my life. My self-esteem can't get any worse.
tl;dr: I find the red pill an attractive way to explain what's wrong with me and how I can improve myself to be more successful with women.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Buzkashi posted:

My boyfriend's friend (M30s?) said he'd pay my boyfriend (M21) to wear a butt plug all day…?

I bet the friend was just kidding as he jerked off thinking about it, too.

Why the hell does Reddit delete so many posts? I look a lot of these up because I want to read the comments and a lot of them are either completely gone or the title and all the comments are there, but the body of the post is deleted for some reason. What is the purpose of this?

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

HoAssHo posted:

Why the hell does Reddit delete so many posts? I look a lot of these up because I want to read the comments and a lot of them are either completely gone or the title and all the comments are there, but the body of the post is deleted for some reason. What is the purpose of this?

the OP gets shamed really hard, or a bot deletes it

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

The posters do this when they realize they're getting flamed and can't handle it.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

The subreddit mods close and take down threads for infractions like failing to TLDR your three-sentence post or using banned slurs like "manchild." Users will also delete their post because they obviously didn't want a realistic appraisal of what it means that their boyfriend is sticking things in his butt to entertain other dudes.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

zakharov posted:

Everyone in that story except maybe the fiancee deserves a Stone Cold Stunner.

He blew up his life for a handjob, good lord.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It's even worse than GBS jesus

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tender Bender posted:

He blew up his life for a handjob, good lord.

His bitch idiot "friend" is at fault here

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Clark Nova posted:

The subreddit mods close and take down threads for infractions like failing to TLDR your three-sentence post or using banned slurs like "manchild." Users will also delete their post because they obviously didn't want a realistic appraisal of what it means that their boyfriend is sticking things in his butt to entertain other dudes.

Yeah, the ones where people delete their own posts I get, but the mods delete so much poo poo for like nothing. It looks like just having an unpopular opinion in the comments will get your post deleted sometimes. At least here we leave it up so that the person's idiocy is left on display.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You were 15 and he was 19 when you started dating, you say.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Blue Train posted:

His bitch idiot "friend" is at fault here

If you don't believe in monogamy, that's cool, but then don't promise to be monogamous to someone. I doubt he's somehow being forced into being married. If handjobs from hookers are more important to him than love and companionship, it's totally within his rights to go ahead and get those sweet, sweet handjobs - as long as he hasn't promised anyone that he wouldn't.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Ignore blue train he's just an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

She would have never known if it wasn't for the friend and he got a handjob at a bachelor party it's not like he banged her sister at the wedding reception