Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
Don't worry Comey, Putin's got ya back
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/875315011073212416

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Now that's some amazing trolling, lmao

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

sessions? you have been a bad monkey!
https://twitter.com/guardian/status/875379305601282050

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

the obvious defense the right will give to the piss tapes will be endless memes with pictures of fetish clubs and weird looking gay couples with text saying things along the idea that the left are hypocrites because we're all about weird sex stuff. "the party of gay marriage is intolerant of people's sexualities?" i can see it now.

Yeah that's probably true

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Putin is like the opposite of Trump, it's loving bonkers

He's playing 3D Chess while trump is smashing a square peg in a round hole with a toy hammer

He's also a total rear end in a top hat and probably some kind of war criminal/murderer but it's hilarious how much better at politicking he is than our dumb retard baby president

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Jesus Christ posted:

I love this distinction.

"It's only noteworthy if I'm bleeding out my rear end whenever I poo poo. The fact that I have rampant diarrhea is unimportant; it only matters when it's bloodier than usual!"

Nah man what the gently caress it's the MSM trying to stir fear. A guy killing his family is cool and good, not a mass shooting. Haha, go get your bushmaster out and wack off a dozen and then we might be able to give you this massacre badge

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Lmao

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

If I'm not mistaken this is a black woman arguing that the democrats wanted to keep slavery, and republicans wanted to abolish. She also takes issue with government assistance programs as well, apparently lol

Brainwashing is good.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Bob NewSCART posted:

If I'm not mistaken this is a black woman arguing that the democrats wanted to keep slavery, and republicans wanted to abolish. She also takes issue with government assistance programs as well, apparently lol

Brainwashing is good.

Charge your God drat phone you fucker.... You piece of poo poo.... Pissssss

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

Bob NewSCART posted:

Brainwashing is good.

LINCOLN WAS A REPUBLICAN :biotruths:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bob NewSCART posted:

Brainwashing is good.

She is technically correct. Looks like you should crack a history book while charging your phone

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

To those who got mad that I was probated: While I appreciate your solidarity with me when I got probated for the crime of calling a retarded person a retard, calm down lol

it was a flagrant abuse of power by a confused and out of touch old man, which is entirely what this thread is about??

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

She is technically correct. Looks like you should crack a history book while charging your phone

Oh man I almost replied in earnest lmao. u got me, u b*tch

Heffer
May 1, 2003

FuturePastNow posted:

I hope we get video of more world leaders mocking Donald

Especially if they dunk on Donnie Boy right in front of him in a foreign tongue, because they know he won't bother to wear the translator headphones.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
I miss the Orb and pray it returns somehow

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Heffer posted:

Especially if they dunk on Donnie Boy right in front of him in a foreign tongue, because they know he won't bother to wear the translator headphones.

Trump can take care of himself. He ran for president just to get revenge on people for insulting him, and won. I'm sure he will have some suitably horrific fate in store for those that show him disrespect.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

if Scalise dies after Trump said he would have a full recovery is that a lol?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...omepage%2Fstory

quote:

Last night, President Trump called him, he said, asking how Otto was doing and urging him to take care of himself.

When asked if he felt the Obama administration had not done enough to help, he said, “I think the results speak for themselves.”

lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Is it even possible for Republicans to adopt a policy that is not a total Dick Move?

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/06/democrats-try-to-stop-gop-from-bombarding-you-with-robo-voicemails/

quote:

An FCC finding against the petition "would not only restrict an important form of non-intrusive communication; it would have serious consequences for the First Amendment rights of those engaged in political communication via telephone," the RNC told the FCC.

I didn't even realize it was possible to make spam calling more annoying. Thanks, RNC!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

nooneofconsequence posted:

Trump PhD and MD?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Trump can take care of himself. He ran for president just to get revenge on people for insulting him, and won. I'm sure he will have some suitably horrific fate in store for those that show him disrespect.

he won on accident and hasn't gotten a single political victory that hasn't been nullified or overturned

his own party has majority and has begun actively stripping power from him

please stop pretending he is Machiavelli, he couldn't even spell 'punishment' without autocorrect

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Cthulu Carl posted:

Is it even possible for Republicans to adopt a policy that is not a total Dick Move?

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/06/democrats-try-to-stop-gop-from-bombarding-you-with-robo-voicemails/

I didn't even realize it was possible to make spam calling more annoying. Thanks, RNC!

Literally kill all republicans in the street with knives

"Buttmad libtard, I don't even have a phone or thumbs to operate one with!"

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Dude is the Andy Kaufman of country leaders. I can't tell where the line between real person and the act he's playing is but that's part of why it's funny.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I wonder if he mentioned his electoral college victory.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dennis Rodman 2020

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

nooneofconsequence posted:

Dude got hit in the crotch so maybe he commits suicide? Wouldn't be the first guy to do that over the loss of his cock and balls.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Obviously what they are doing is directly dialing into the voicemail gateways and leaving a message in the system instead of dialing your phone number directly. So the question is, why would the cellphone companies not start blocking them? What consumer is this not going to piss the gently caress off? Unless these gently caress heads are going to pay the cellphone companies truck loads of money they are going to be blacklisted from the gateways pretty quickly after pissing their customers off.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Putin!! You mad man!!

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Bob NewSCART posted:

Brainwashing is good.

Was it the 50's or 60's when both parties essentially swapped names?

Captain Yossarian posted:

Charge your God drat phone you fucker.... You piece of poo poo.... Pissssss

And this.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Scalise got shot in the dick?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

That presumes he had one.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

as soon as it was detached it scurried away to lay eggs

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

as soon as it was detached it scurried away to lay eggs

:discourse:

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

mono posted:

In other news...

Yes

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

armchairyoda posted:

And this.

It's not quite that simple, but when the Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 they had a poo poo ton of southern and rural states flip on them, which had traditionally been a huge part of their base.

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mono posted:

In other news...

This is one of those headlines where if I could read it five years ago I could not possibly conceive of a future where it was real.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Apparently that's why there were so few causalities. He was only aiming for republican cocks.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Jukebox Hero posted:

I miss the Orb and pray it returns somehow

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
return implies that the orb has left us, which is incorrect. it always has and always will be present in every location at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

new poll, new lol:

quote:

We polled Americans on how they feel about a quartet of foreign leaders, and found that all of them have better net favorabilities in the country than its own
President does:

Leader Favorability Net Favorability
Angela Merkel +11 36/25
Justin Trudeau +11 31/20
Emmanuel Macron +7 25/18
Theresa May +4 27/23
Donald Trump -14 40/54

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_61217.pdf

armchairyoda posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy