Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

:regd10:

DLC Inc posted:

I think my top pick is still Etrigan but I also want them to go into left field, much like how MKX brought back Bo Rai Cho and Tremor.

I wanted to see people like Ice and Simon Hurt but I guess Sub-Zero and Scarecrow fill those niches.

this would be the first I've heard of it, he never was part of any leak, real or fake. Doubt he'd come back after Bane got all the command grabs. He'd be better off as a Bane premiere skin, just use swamp gas as his powerup over Venom.

I just want Constantine, i'd play him so hard. He'd replace Dex-Starr's hype man as my favorite character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Carebearz posted:

lolo, I think my completely pointless OCD about unimportant details would cause my head to asplode if this happened.

Don't look at my loadouts then. :ohdear: (I also have Red Lantern logo with the Love Shader, and Blue Lantern logo and Orange shader)

Seriously though attaching emblems to the shader would drop Lantern's interesting customization options by about 80%.

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

Senerio posted:

Don't look at my loadouts then. :ohdear: (I also have Red Lantern logo with the Love Shader, and Blue Lantern logo and Orange shader)

Seriously though attaching emblems to the shader would drop Lantern's interesting customization options by about 80%.

what system are you on?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Carebearz posted:

what system are you on?

PS4.

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

whew, i'm on xbone, i feel like if i ran into you online you'd win because my brain would explode with my autistic nerd screeching.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the ultimate pack is still the only way to get red hood right?

tired of waiting

Kurtofan fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Jun 15, 2017

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
got the bundle, but still can't download red hood?

edit: done, it was hidden in the ps4 home menu

argh i am bad with money :negative:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Kurtofan posted:

got the bundle, but still can't download red hood?

One Xbone you actually have to install it in the store. If he doesn't show up, you'll have to do the trick listed above or on the last page.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

There's an Injustice 2 tourney at E3 in a few minutes. Some of the top 8 from Combo Breaker are there https://www.twitch.tv/twitchesports

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Disappointed it's Sub-Zero next and not Starfire.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Carebearz posted:

I just want Constantine, i'd play him so hard. He'd replace Dex-Starr's hype man as my favorite character.

Watch him suck horribly but do insane counter based damage, making him a bitch to use. That would actually be kind of cool.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Roth posted:

Disappointed it's Sub-Zero next and not Starfire.

loving same. I wish the MK people were all at the end

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Man, Red Hood is loving cool

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

He's way too fun to play for being the ultimate edgelord idiot character

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Tourney has been pretty good
https://clips.twitch.tv/ComfortableCoweringHorseHumbleLife

Kind of disappointed that Dragon seems to have ditched Ivy in favor of Aquaman and the other guy who mained her switched off

https://clips.twitch.tv/ShyHilariousGuanacoWow

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Jun 15, 2017

gonger
Apr 25, 2006

Quiet! You vegetable!
Could someone approve my application for the xbone guild? GT is gongalong. Thanks.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

DLC Inc posted:

I think my top pick is still Etrigan but I also want them to go into left field, much like how MKX brought back Bo Rai Cho and Tremor.

I wanted to see people like Ice and Simon Hurt but I guess Sub-Zero and Scarecrow fill those niches.

this would be the first I've heard of it, he never was part of any leak, real or fake. Doubt he'd come back after Bane got all the command grabs. He'd be better off as a Bane premiere skin, just use swamp gas as his powerup over Venom.

Bring in the d listers. I want king shark, condiment king, detective chimp.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Soonmot posted:

Bring in the d listers. I want king shark, condiment king, detective chimp.

King Shark would be cool. I want a Monsieur Mallah premier skin for Grodd.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

I would love for Shade from Star Man to make an appearance. That's my dream D-Lister.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Motherfuckin' Clock King is ready for some Injustice 3.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

If Batman's super didn't involve the Batplane, Catman would be an awesome skin for him.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Ed Boon confirmed on Giant Bomb that an Open All Boxes button is coming in a future patch

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Ed Boon confirmed on Giant Bomb that an Open All Boxes button is coming in a future patch

Thank loving god.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I hope he also puts a "sell poo poo from the equip screen" option so I can see what the items I'm selling look like. sometimes I treasure the aesthetics of some loadouts over their stats.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

DLC Inc posted:

I hope he also puts a "sell poo poo from the equip screen" option so I can see what the items I'm selling look like. sometimes I treasure the aesthetics of some loadouts over their stats.

I thought you were able to change the look of gear if you had something with great stats?

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

For real dollar crystals that you can't earn after level 60, yes

e: why do all of Robins shaders suck

Scuba Trooper fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jun 16, 2017

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Soonmot posted:

I thought you were able to change the look of gear if you had something with great stats?

I did this once and it has cost me a premier skin as a result. It's bullshit, save the crystals for the skins.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

hup posted:

For real dollar crystals that you can't earn after level 60, yes

Oh gently caress that noise. I just blew 4K of those on the classic colors for batman. Didn't realize you stopped earning them

guts and bolts
May 16, 2015

Have you heard the Good News?
Red Hood is extremely my jam, he is amazing. Why does everyone hate him? Is this one of those "Batman is unironically a good character with strong fiction" things where everyone is just wrong?

My combos with RH are lame so far but effective. I have no idea what notation NRS games use, but his away+medium poke is incredible and immediately cancelling into his trait gives you some cool options. overhead into jumping light into heavy,medium into trait heavy heavy medium down+medium is kinda my go-to atm and it's... it's okay, i guess.

I suck at applying the land mines and that feels like it should be about 50% of his gameplan, so there's that. Also his counter is maybe the most stylish looking thing in the game.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I'm not opening boxes anymore until this is implemented.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

I said come in! posted:

I'm not opening boxes anymore until this is implemented.

Sounds like a plan to me.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008
How do you find out which move is the characters invincible wake up on the moves list?

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

MrJacobs posted:

How do you find out which move is the characters invincible wake up on the moves list?

There sadly is no proper listing of it. Certain moves are keyed to a) have invincibility on wakeup and then b) those moves have varying amount of invincibility. If someone's done up a proper list then I don't know it offhand.

For example: Harley's tantrum stance kick as wakeup is partially invincible, meaning you can stuff it if you properly time it. Wonder Womans rising shield however is invincible until it after its first hitting frame, meaning its a "true" invincible wakeup.

*ed*

Generally speaking, fast non projectile moves are the moves with any amount of invincibility on their wakeup.

Evil Canadian fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Jun 16, 2017

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Aw man, Ted Kord poo poo on again in the comic.

Carebearz
May 6, 2008

CARE BEAR STARE

Hebrew Magic, are you the one int eh xbone guild trying to find out who I am? If so I just sent you a message on xbox

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I like that Grodd just apparently carries multiple skulls with him at all times

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

hup posted:

You never know when you're gonna need a drink.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

hup posted:

He plays it off like he's being intimidating but the truth is those things are just fragile as hell and he doesn't know his own strength.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

"All my friends are dead. This guy was named Billy"

"Ah dangit, not again, Billy!!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Injustice 2 pools are starting at CEO. The first few matches have already been hype.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CoyTiredPandaFUNgineer
https://clips.twitch.tv/BlindingGlutenFreeToadSwiftRage

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jun 17, 2017

• Locked thread