Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

fore, so awful when the East, because Jeff Teague supporters Uh why Jason Terry is still hitting arbitrary in like a bitch meme if Chris Paul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

AggressivelyStupid posted:

as high expectations Scott Skiles quit on Lebron, who are signings or CJ and I was out means. "What if the balls, attempted multiple franchises get

:science:

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

saying he just noticed the Kings and Lebron, the kings and 20+ million more fun, though The Warriors are 25th in transition and Shroder. I think Embiid is a season  the 4. The Wolves sign back in context of his health history of those Shaq MVPs If we're taking back despite a 6th man defender When I hate Jokic being brought up 4 and Rose defending the sexier pick and they

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
So I watched the first part of that Celtics/Lakers documentary and my main question is: what the gently caress does Wynton Marsalis have to do with any of this???

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Metapod posted:

Lmfao

https://twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/875478266697572352

KD wins a title and is back to his prime Twitter days. Hell I'm for that

drat thats some nice self-awareness KD

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
loving KD twitter.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

jackofarcades posted:

loving KD twitter.

He's been on fire for the whole day.

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!
I know favorite posters was like 10 pages ago but Nick is my favorite poster too. :3:

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2017/06/16/attorneys-say-evidence-tampering-in-murder-of-michael-jordans-father/

quote:

Sexton had written in the autopsy report that he looked for and didn’t find a corresponding hole in the right chest area of the shirt that corresponded with James Jordan’s fatal wound. Instead, he found three holes near the shirt tail, he wrote. Those holes would line up with the fatal wound if the shirt were pulled up about one foot, he wrote – “as one might do if pulling a gun from their waist,” the court filing adds.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Gambling, womanizing, sodomy, steroids and now murder?? Truly all legends and gods shall be torn down by our modern age and podcasts and blogs

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

E2M2 posted:

I guess Lebron finally shaved his head huh

The great ones tell their hair "not today"

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AggressivelyStupid posted:

saying he just noticed the Kings and Lebron, the kings and 20+ million more fun, though The Warriors are 25th in transition and Shroder. I think Embiid is a season  the 4. The Wolves sign back in context of his health history of those Shaq MVPs If we're taking back despite a 6th man defender When I hate Jokic being brought up 4 and Rose defending the sexier pick and they

Feed it more!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/875724739339141122

Sad for Becky Hammon but not really because she's still on the Spurs staff :twisted:

Also McDonalds ended it's 41 year relationship with the Olympics and will exit their current contract early :eyepop:

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Raptors sign no one. Casey gets fired after 40 games. They let an assistant coach finish the season. Becky2Toronto:2018/2019
The future is bright, brothers.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols/status/875596560196788224

whew this is a great line

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Lacob's making calls to heaven as we speak.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

The great ones tell their hair "not today"

Tbf his hair was telling him that 5 years ago

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Jesus hated getting posted up.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Terrible offseason for the Knicks so far. Fran Fraschilla says KP won't resign as a FA and Pablo Prigioni turned down our offer to assistant coach to take a head coaching job off in Espana

interview with Fran: https://nypost.com/2017/06/15/the-high-ceiling-stud-knicks-should-be-praying-for-espn-expert/
really not much info in it. He wants Isaac at the 8, but he compliments Knicks scouting staff because they took Porzingis (all rumors were pointing to Mudiay I think?)

EvanTH fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Jun 16, 2017

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

ChickenMedium posted:

hahahahahah goddamn

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

EvanTH posted:

Terrible offseason for the Knicks so far. Fran Fraschilla says KP won't resign as a FA and Pablo Prigioni turned down our offer to assistant coach to take a head coaching job off in Espana

interview with Fran: https://nypost.com/2017/06/15/the-high-ceiling-stud-knicks-should-be-praying-for-espn-expert/
really not much info in it. He wants Isaac at the 8, but he compliments Knicks scouting staff because they took Porzingis (all rumors were pointing to Mudiay I think?)

Really would have liked to see the Emmanuel "The all-powerful warrior who, because of his endurance and inflexible will to win, goes from conquest to conquest, leaving fire in his wake" Mudiay - Melo combination, although I'm fairly sure you would have committed suicide by now

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
KP and Melo for Love, TT and Smith/Shump contract filler. All those guys LOVE The Triangle!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

ChickenMedium posted:

:discourse:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Cool Buff Man posted:

Really would have liked to see the Emmanuel "The all-powerful warrior who, because of his endurance and inflexible will to win, goes from conquest to conquest, leaving fire in his wake" Mudiay - Melo combination, although I'm fairly sure you would have committed suicide by now

its still possible after the nuggets sign cp3

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

ChickenMedium posted:

:TimDuncanEyePop:

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Very hosed up that nobody named Jesus is in the NBA hall of fame, but I guess we do have one Moses.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Ray Allen will be there soon!

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Bucks ownership is a mess ugh. It's like having 3 Ranadives.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

ChickenMedium posted:

Man, the thread title just changed but this is so good

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Hand Row posted:

Bucks ownership is a mess ugh. It's like having 3 Ranadives.

One even has a good looking daughter

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Michael Corleone posted:

KP and Melo for Love, TT and Smith/Shump contract filler. All those guys LOVE The Triangle!

Porzingis on the Cavs would own so hard.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

ChickenMedium posted:

:golfclap:

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

IcePhoenix posted:

Man, the thread title just changed but this is so good

I dunno, seems to endorse the JW version of Jesus' death, not that tasteful imo

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Realistically, Jesus couldn't even post up IT.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

EvanTH posted:

I wouldn't worry too much. Winning and good team vibes fixes everything. KP will probably re-sign when Phil Jackson is fired as a scapegoat. Good for Prigioni turning down an assistant coaching gig that will probably lead absolutely no where under the current regime. The NBA is filled with former players who will never head coach unless 10 guys retire ahead of them on their own team.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Jesus didn't have the Look

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Carlosologist posted:

Jesus didn't have the Look

Yea but he did Make The Leap in his early 30s which is pretty rare IMO

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

ChickenMedium posted:

He still averaged 18/7.

http://www.theonion.com/article/christ-returns-to-nba-1996

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Metapod posted:

:TimDuncanEyePop:
this one right

Cool Buff Man posted:

thanks to excellent use of our triangle offense there are always two open passes we refuse to make under any circumstance

Noctone posted:

Porzingis on the Cavs would own so hard.

Porzingis on any good team will own hard.

Doltos posted:

I wouldn't worry too much. Winning and good team vibes fixes everything.

Haha but this is exactly why I'm worried

EvanTH fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Jun 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/Pacers/status/875772284476305408

• Locked thread