Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Hey Trump if you're going to let money flow to the people instead of a powerful regime maybe start in the US?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
safeguarding cuban boats and building a wall? ok

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

cuban refugees good,

all refugees bad

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Does Donald Trump have some beef with Obama or why is he specifically undoing everything Obama accomplished?

Also this is 100% a paid audience.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Piell posted:

Hey Trump if you're going to let money flow to the people instead of a powerful regime maybe start in the US?

The whole presidency is :ironicat: embodied so this is consistent with it

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Gortarius posted:

Does Donald Trump have some beef with Obama or why is he specifically undoing everything Obama accomplished?

obama was a democrat and also black, nothing he did was good

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Gortarius posted:

he paid to have hookers pee on obama's russian bed what do you think

LaserShark
Oct 17, 2007

It's over, idiot. You're gonna die here and now, and the last words out of your mouth will have been 'poop train.'
I can't watch this bullshit anymore. I just can't.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Trump actually seems to be a better speaker today than I've heard him be in like at least a year or so. What's up with that? He's not going on ridiculous tangents, he's not rambling ridiculously.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
MAY-rio

Trump pronouncing Spanish names is pretty amazing

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Thrump Thread II: The man make a speech

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Gortarius posted:

Obama dunked on him at the WHCD back in 2011 (i think) and he's held a grudge since.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

empty whippet box posted:

Trump actually seems to be a better speaker today than I've heard him be in like at least a year or so. What's up with that? He's not going on ridiculous tangents, he's not rambling ridiculously.

You have a stupidly low bar for public speaking

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Flesh Forge posted:

I think her opening up with​ Alex Jones is exactly as calculated a venture as Kamau Bell opening with Richard Spencer, only significantly less awful.

She opened up with Putin, but regardless whatever you think of the motivation or strategy of it (or someone else's about some other thing) so far its resulted in terrible press, horrible ratings, lawsuits, and loss of advertisers. So it doesn't look like a very good calculation at the moment.

I suppose she could get a massive spike in ratings for the interview and carry it over to a successful show. But that's not the way its playing out at the moment.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

empty whippet box posted:

He probably has a prompter and some cocaine.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bottom Liner posted:

You have a stupidly low bar for public speaking

No, just for Trump. I'm comparing him to himself.

There Bias Two posted:

He probably has a prompter and some cocaine.

I noted earlier in a post that I thought he sounded slightly drunk. This whole thing is just weird

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
I'm actually curious to see the Cuban government's response to this speech.

It will be something like: "Nah, we're not going to do anything. Trump will be in jail next year anyway."

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Embrassy

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/CahnEmily/status/875773697554083840

See also: Duterte, Saudi Arabia

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

know san TIEGO, JA?!

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Trump: You know Santiago, ja?

Trump: You know Taco Bowls, ja?

Trump: Cuban boy was playing star spangled banner on his violin

Feral Integral fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Jun 16, 2017

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
So he's calling for free elections in Cuba but is silent on Saudi Arabia and Russia.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

yeah this story is made-the-gently caress-up buddy

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Look buddy I can't have you badmouthing my beautiful aryan frost princess ok

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Trump currently becoming Predisent, which means he's gonna do something outrageously moronic as soon as he steps off stage.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
and that boy was albert einstein

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
Not a single protestor could have slipped into this poo poo-show and just started yelling "What about Saudi Arabia?!" One of those paid actors needs to step the gently caress up.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Robot Hobo posted:

Most flat-Earth theories fall apart under the extremely technical and hard to comprehend theory known as "Gravity points down, not South."

As someone who lives in the southern hemisphere I can 100% verify this is false.

Have to attach myself to the pavement via anchors and Carabiners when ever leave the house.

Lost far to many friends and family members, from falling into the void below after they poorly tied off.

When will all these tragic and avoidable deaths from Newtons lies end :(

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Javes posted:

So he's calling for free elections in Cuba but is silent on Saudi Arabia and Russia.

No Trump hotels in Cuba, ergo

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
holy what the gently caress is this really happening right now

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
What is the point of this dumb speech?

"There was once a 5 year old boy in Cuba he was called Luigi and then Castro killed him and raped him and America is so great we are super great, tremendous deal, amazing!!11!"

* Paid audience cheering and clapping *

* Grandma in blue chewing gum in the background *

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

this is madness

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*
I feel like Trump Speeches are getting more like E3 keynote presentations. He's trying to one-up himself in doing ridiculous poo poo that doesn't matter

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
*dude drops his violin*

"IMPEACH TRUMP! IMPEACH TRUMP!

HASHTAG RESIST!"

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

i've heard better

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
he's gonna play Star Spangled Banner isn't he

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Lol I haven't seen a Just So story played out like this in a long time

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Little Mac posted:

this is madness

No, this is Cuba! *Kicks Elian Gonzales off cliff*

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
oh wow he put in a double stop at the end for a second what a loving virtuoso. Joshua Bell step aside, this guy used a double stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

dr_rat posted:

Lost far to many friends and family members, from falling into the void below after they poorly tied off.
England didn't mean to send their convicts to Australia, the intent was just to throw them over the edge of the Earth.

• Locked thread