Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg&t=7s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TWIST FIST posted:

no!! i didnt get to that part yet!!

oh, uhm, i am legit sorry friend :(

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
full disclosure i ust totally spitaked bottled water all over my shiet and im gonna need to take 5 to clean that up

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mariana Horchata posted:

i am literally a jain and go outta my way not to kill any o that

\

allow it per my faith

but then how do you bash the fash??

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

NecroMonster posted:

lol FATAL

but no. it's the "fourth" one.

sure but the problem with wizards/druids/clerics isn't that they're so versatile, it's that everyone else isn't

boiling it down like 4th ed did is interesting too but i always loved that magic is very freeform and diverse in 3.5/pf/etc.

the issue is access, if a wizard can fly by thinking real hard while a barbarian has to buy a pair of flying boots that cost as much as the gdp of a small nation it's a problem. the solution isn't to chop down casters but to let barbarians fly because they're buff dudes that hate things, a lot, and hatred makes them magical

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i hope someone beats bill cosby to death with a tire iron while screaming "hey hey hey" in his evil old piece of poo poo face

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

JosefStalinator posted:

hes safely hiding in the vent at my feet, waiting until i forget about him to crawl up my leg and make me scream like a lady

haha, adorbz, sounds like my wolfies and (this season at least) my house centipedes.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

for the new thread

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im starting a new bg2 game. what class should i play. no spellcasters

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Addamere posted:

ya this is why there are so few jain in india now lol

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
i was playing mario party and now im never gonna catch up on like 1k posts of news ;_;

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Orkin Mang posted:

monk

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Addamere posted:

drat, that's a hosed up spoiler to hit someone with.

Good thing LoGH is a consistently amazing show with like a trillion other things that you didn't spoil and will own own own.

And then I guess Terraists

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

NecroMonster posted:

i hope someone beats bill cosby to death with a tire iron while screaming "hey hey hey" in his evil old piece of poo poo face

he's totally gonna walk isn't he? :smith:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
LOGH SPOILER DO NOT LOOK

Addamere posted:

yeah this was before kircheis died and reinhard lost like half his admiral power due to sadness

Addamere posted:

>_<

>______________<

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Addamere posted:

u hit them in the head with blunt object as reparations 4 their appropriations bing bing bong so simple

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Addamere posted:

it's ok

I was spoiled on That Event happening too and it honestly just made the first 1/5th of LOGH better as I was constantly going "Ohhhh noooooo" "is this it?!"

frankly him going down is kinda predictable (not in a bad way) if you know your Best Friends anime tropes

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

predators are....... good

I don't mean to sound sentimental but my house spider fam hasn't shown up yet and they're a month late and I'm actually pretty upset about it :(

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

i hope he gets a million years in prison

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

not a bad idea, but they dont get cool new weapons. but ive never played one before. hrm

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

Don and Ivanka sing Afternoon Delight all the time knowing full well what the meaning is.

sky rockets in flight

*footage of soviet era cosmonaut era rockets blasting off*

afternoon delight

i woke up this morning wanting to do treason
i only wish that we had a reason

sky rockets in flight

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Orkin Mang posted:

ranger/cleric - half elf ofc

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Jazerus posted:

sure but the problem with wizards/druids/clerics isn't that they're so versatile, it's that everyone else isn't

boiling it down like 4th ed did is interesting too but i always loved that magic is very freeform and diverse in 3.5/pf/etc.

the issue is access, if a wizard can fly by thinking real hard while a barbarian has to buy a pair of flying boots that cost as much as the gdp of a small nation it's a problem. the solution isn't to chop down casters but to let barbarians fly because they're buff dudes that hate things, a lot, and hatred makes them magical

remember when buu screamed so hard in dbz that he ripped a hole in the dimension that houses the hyperbolic time chamber?

poo poo should be like that

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jazerus posted:

the issue is access, if a wizard can fly by thinking real hard while a barbarian has to buy a pair of flying boots that cost as much as the gdp of a small nation it's a problem. the solution isn't to chop down casters but to let barbarians fly because they hate things enough

everyone being versatile also leads to problems

i have briefly played FATE, and with stunts and tokens you can get any character to do pretty much anything

i think the actual problem is rpg players want different kinds of things and a fantasy rpg that tries to be super inclusive or free form leads to either a stark class divide or a complete lack of class distinction

as for me, i prefer my storygaming and if we must have combat then it's 40k Dark Heresy rules for random chances to summon a demon when you're trying to heal a broken arm that got shattered by an errant bullet

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

like I always tell squeamish people

"if you can learn to live with cellar spiders, that is all you will ever need to learn to live with"

of course house centipedes are even better predators than them but people get nervous when you say they're highly mobile and active at night

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
where can i watch LoGH? I need a new show.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

JosefStalinator posted:

poo poo goons this thing just crawled on my windowsill wtf is it

looks like a cat to me

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Orkin Mang posted:

not a bad idea, but they dont get cool new weapons. but ive never played one before. hrm

instead of weapons they get like fists of magic +4 and super paralyzing powers and can attack 4 times a round

its super OP late levels

other good late game is cleric which gets some crazy god powers once they max out

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

TWIST FIST posted:

no!! i didnt get to that part yet!!

owned

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

where can i watch LoGH? I need a new show.

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes/Episode-01?id=72683&s=default

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Squizzle posted:

looks like a cat to me

dude it already was id'd as a camel spider fuckin pay attention

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

like I always tell squeamish people

"if you can learn to live with cellar spiders, that is all you will ever need to learn to live with"

of course house centipedes are even better predators than them but people get nervous when you say they're highly mobile and active at night

one you see house centipedes yr walls are already full of them

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

he's totally gonna walk isn't he? :smith:

we as a society would never trivialize sex crimes against women to such an absurd degree!

yeah, he's gonna walk

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

goddmanit you guys i go to one fuckin party and you gently caress it all up

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

JosefStalinator posted:

dude it already was id'd as a camel spider fuckin pay attention

:justpost:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

I don't mean to sound sentimental but my house spider fam hasn't shown up yet and they're a month late and I'm actually pretty upset about it :(

i had a bunch of wolf spiders move in early and starve cause all the insects weren't around yet

inconsiderate six-legged fuckers

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRtYuG6MgX8

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Addamere posted:

its fine, this might motivate me to actually go and finish the series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five