Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Duscat posted:

so what in the gently caress happened here, were they all dead drunk? how does a NAVAL VESSEL have nobody at the helm or whatever the gently caress you call it, y'know, driving? was this like a tiny boat with five crew?

i mean i guess with seven dead or missing, it must have been at least seven crew

if it happened at night, those guys got owned very very quickly and probably didn't feel it, cos no way that was a slow crash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/FoodNetwerk/status/187657383722487811

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Powered Descent posted:

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once."

Sure sounds like you can, yeah.

watch trump run third party

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Alton Brown has threatened to sue this twitter account numerous times.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Powered Descent posted:

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once."

Sure sounds like you can, yeah.
Okay fine, there is no scenario where Donald Trump decides not to seek re-election and is President on 11:59 AM on January 20, 2021.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
these past two weeks have been pretty wild, can't wait to see how Trump ups his game next week.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump has to fire Mueller, if he doesn't. 8 years of Donald John Trump.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Nonsense posted:

Alton Brown has threatened to sue this twitter account numerous times.

good luck suing the central wasp monolith, alton

garlic bread will be the least of your worries

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Not a peep from Tromp since they exiled him to camp david with Melania and Barron. Of course, there is a golf course there.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nonsense posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a couple reports of Trump being grumpy about not being able to personally fire Mueller. Then the week after, Rosenstein gets the axe.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

GobiasIndustries posted:

these past two weeks have been pretty wild, can't wait to see how Trump ups his game next week.

:flashfap:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

eyo i try to type powt top row

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Nonsense posted:

lol the republicans are already placing bets on who's gonna be pence's new veep

and pence isn't even gonna survive the true scale of the kushnering

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
the result i'm betting on is that after trump is ousted, bannon flees to russia, ingratiates himself to Putin and takes Russia down the way he wanted to take the USA down.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/2AMqHUJ.mp4

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Not a peep from Tromp since they exiled him to camp david with Melania and Barron. Of course, there is a golf course there.

there actually isn't a golf course there (just one hole with a few different tee spots)

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

there actually isn't a golf course there (just one hole with a few different tee spots)

aw skeet skeet mothafuckaaa

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

tacodaemon posted:

oh, this just won't do. trump needs to hire a russian construction firm with ties to putin to ensure that camp david has the opulence that trump requires.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I still think there's fair odds that Trump skates until 2020 but things are looking rough and he decides not to run for re-election, just so there's 0 chance anyone could ever beat him.
Chances significantly improve if the Dems can take a significant number of seats in 2018 (lol)

if he does stay and run, him losing would create a nightmare scenario of him 100% definitely claiming the results are fake/rigged and his loving cult falling into lockstep. I bet even a non-insignificant number of congressional Republicans would sorta-kinda support him on that, not to mention all the right wing media loving frothing at the mouth for it

poo poo would get really ugly in a hurry

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

could see ben carson giving the "time is a flat circle" monologue.
Gif checks out.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
all hail god emperor president dr. ben carson, slayer of threads, redeemer of brains

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

the marx kitties :3:

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

BarronsArtGallery posted:

lol wtf did y'all photoshop that got the last thread deleted

like dont repost it just give the deets

Thoguh posted:

drat it Trump thread what happened? I check on my way out from work on Friday and you are chugging along. I check back on Saturday night and the FBI is involved.
We were sworn to secrecy by ORB.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Oh, my sister is saddened by the news that Clarke is not going to take that DHS position.

I, on the otherhand, am celebrating and will celebrate more when he loses his election.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Tf I go out for one day on a weekend and we get a new thread? This is bullshit

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

The Independent Record, Helena, Montana, October 14, 1925

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:trumppop:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

GrimGypsy posted:

I still think there's fair odds that Trump skates until 2020 but things are looking rough and he decides not to run for re-election, just so there's 0 chance anyone could ever beat him.
Chances significantly improve if the Dems can take a significant number of seats in 2018 (lol)

if he does stay and run, him losing would create a nightmare scenario of him 100% definitely claiming the results are fake/rigged and his loving cult falling into lockstep. I bet even a non-insignificant number of congressional Republicans would sorta-kinda support him on that, not to mention all the right wing media loving frothing at the mouth for it

poo poo would get really ugly in a hurry

there's no way in hell trump is still in power by christmas

it's not just that he's completely loving up everything he touches, being an insane orange gasbag with no ability to comprehend policy foreign or internal, he and everybody around him is under federal investigation for collaborating with a foreign government in election fuckery

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
has trump pissed his pants on tv yet ive been travelling

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mayor Dave posted:

Ben Carson :argh:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

bump_fn posted:

has trump pissed his pants on tv yet ive been travelling

he wears a diapey

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thats mister president to you

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Duscat posted:

there's no way in hell trump is still in power by christmas

said the increasingly nervous man etc etc

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
And it's already ninety pages in, my run for top 30 posters in the new tread is hosed

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Cult of Carson

Bet on Ben

The Doctor Is In

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
do you seriously think america needs anything less than a brain surgeon?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

in accordance with trump thread tradition, it was time for the OP of the previous thread to be sacrificed to Satan on the slopes of Mt. Ivanka

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4CCCGYyn30

this is really good

• Locked thread