Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

PRESS E! loving PRESS E GODDAMNIT LASTDANCER!

*mashes R*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkMoB4uruio

Jason ALMOST got away.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

This game needs Crazy Ralph, whose only job is to scoot around on a bicycle raising everyone's fear by informing the kids that they're doomed, doooooooomed

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Okay quick thing

Tinfoil joked that I should be a streamer today, I'll explain why tomorrow it just involved me Chubsing as hard as Chubs could Chubs anything

But man every time I hear my voice in a video, which thankfully is not very often, I cannot stand it. If I ever started recording videos of vidja games, I would have to never watch my own content or else I'd be at a serious risk of never speaking again. What the gently caress is even with my voice, it's just this weird deep bullshit thing that I cannot properly describe without a lot of swearing and self loathing

How you people put up with hearing it I will never understand

I am stoked some one saved that though.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Your voice is friendly and disarming

Every time you tell me to stop killing you I have to seriously consider it, and sometimes I do!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

DeathChicken posted:

This game needs Crazy Ralph, whose only job is to scoot around on a bicycle raising everyone's fear by informing the kids that they're doomed, doooooooomed

I support this more than Jason 4, X, Uber, FvJ, Remake, and Pam being added.

That's almost as good of an idea as a 4th level.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Burkion posted:

Okay quick thing

Tinfoil joked that I should be a streamer today, I'll explain why tomorrow it just involved me Chubsing as hard as Chubs could Chubs anything

But man every time I hear my voice in a video, which thankfully is not very often, I cannot stand it. If I ever started recording videos of vidja games, I would have to never watch my own content or else I'd be at a serious risk of never speaking again. What the gently caress is even with my voice, it's just this weird deep bullshit thing that I cannot properly describe without a lot of swearing and self loathing

Lastdancer posted:

Your voice is friendly and disarming

Every time you tell me to stop killing you I have to seriously consider it, and sometimes I do!

^ This, plus your voice sounds almost exactly like a buddy's, who is the funniest person I've ever known and I haven't seen in about a year and a half because I moved to the other side of the country.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Burkion posted:

Okay quick thing

When I hear your voice I picture LaChuppa. The other reason you should stream is you get in strange situations often. I'm not sure if it's by design or circumstance but it does happen often.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

This last patch is a loving disaster, my girlfriend's performance has dropped (and it's running all low on 720p) and there's so many god drat crashes if you don't have a high-end system apparently. Our group I guess is composed of mid-range PCs and it's guaranteed that someone's game will crash mid-match and if it happens to Jason then RIP the round.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

s.i.r.e. posted:

This last patch is a loving disaster, my girlfriend's performance has dropped (and it's running all low on 720p) and there's so many god drat crashes if you don't have a high-end system apparently. Our group I guess is composed of mid-range PCs and it's guaranteed that someone's game will crash mid-match and if it happens to Jason then RIP the round.

:stare: I don't like the sound of that, considering my PC is below minimum specs and only runs properly after some data file tweaking

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

s.i.r.e. posted:

I'm using a 6600k and 1070 and have been dipping below 60fps occasionally at 1080p and have also been dealing with a lot of crashes, freezing and other bullshit today. It's not just mid-low end systems with issues. Didn't they say they pushed this patch out early to stop people from being able to steal perks? Hopefully that's why there are so many issues.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
God I hope if they get permission to do Jason X content that they add Brodski as a playable character.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I think the only stuff that was off the table was Freddy vs Jason and Jason 2009

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

s.i.r.e. posted:

I don't see any difference at all.:smug:

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
They need to add the psychic chick from part 7 as another Tommy Jarvis like mechanic.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Burkion posted:

Okay quick thing

I hate my voice as well. You just have to take other people's word on whether you sound good or not.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Burkion posted:

Okay quick thing

You'll eventually just get used to hearing your own voice. It's part of doing a stream/podcast, after a couple times you'll just be used to it.

Besides we need more visual evidence of theses shenanigans you keep getting into.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Snatch Duster posted:

When I hear your voice I picture LaChuppa. The other reason you should stream is you get in strange situations often. I'm not sure if it's by design or circumstance but it does happen often.

Man if I could design half the poo poo that happens in this game

One of us does need to start reliably recording these clusterfucks for prosperity. I'll look into if my computer could handle it later

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Found the teddy bear cheevo.

I am messing around with window modes to address the crashing and it is still random.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Don't engage Snatch Duster unless it's ingame, he's a counsellor and you're Jason.

Everyone else, just chill out friends.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I had fun taking many swings at duster. So much so that Jason glitched to never show his back at me when he broke down doors as I was hounding him. I then remembered it was Father's Day and celebrated by suiciding to Jason.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
How do you suicide? I saw someone listed as a suicide on the scoreboard in a game the other day but don't really see how to do it unless you can be killed by bear traps at low health.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Also drat this is a game that would benefit from detailed GTA esque stat tracking. Windows broken, bear traps stepped in, damage done to fellow counselors, etc.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
You can be killed by bear traps and also jumping/crawling through broken windows will also hurt you. Dying to this damage is considered suicide.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

DrNutt posted:

How do you suicide? I saw someone listed as a suicide on the scoreboard in a game the other day but don't really see how to do it unless you can be killed by bear traps at low health.

Windows, second story windows.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Got this on PS4 and learning to play this with the pubbie rabble, but hoping to upgrade to goons sometime. SlobbishBirch for the PS4 pool!

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Scalding Coffee posted:

I don't see any difference at all.:smug:

Neither do I. :smuggo:

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Somberbrero posted:

Windows, second story windows.

LMAO, I didn't think the game would let you go out second story windows. Now I know what to try next.

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
weird bug after the patch. I was jason and when someone hit me with a baseball bat it sent my flying straight across the map, and only a morph stopped me from that. After this, I was able to insta grab people in the car (pressing E instantly had the driver in my grasp, as opposed to going through the motion of leaning into the driver's door). This allowed me to kill all 4 people in the car in very little time.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I was inside the main cabin when an Adam shivved me and knocked me right out the map. I morphed and it ended the round of four minutes.

Also got my feet partly in the ground after swimming and crippled my speed. I had to mess with movement keys for a while to unfuck myself.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jun 18, 2017

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
So GOON TALES the last loving games.

Just, Christ All Mighty. I might seriously need to start streaming or at least figuring out how to record some of these things.

Last night was a series of misfortunes and gently caress ups, the one that remains freshest in my mind being a whole mess with the car with Duster, Tinfoil, myself and I believe Grapeaid trying to get the gently caress out. At one point we crash and end up playing musical chairs, with me noping the gently caress out of the drivers seat because GOD no, never that. It was a cacophony of gently caress ups as we slowly made our way to the exit. I think we all exhausted every item and weapon we had getting there.

Before that, Duster was Jason and decided to play a game with us. He enlisted me to kill Tinfoil, Tinfoil to kill Moral I believe, Moral and another friend to kill me, and basically everyone got a target somewhere or other. I was a nerd and couldn't chase down Tinfoil's Vanessa, though if I'm being honest I wasn't trying super hard. I ended up getting put in the fire place. Tinfoil then goes on to murder almost literally everyone else, and then the majesty of him driving Jason to the exit happened. What a beautiful round.

There was another attempt last night where I was Chubs. I had to take care of IRL stuff so I hid in a closet. When I came out, everyone but like, three people were dead, including Tinfoil and Duster. So I wandered off into the middle of nowhere, looking for things to repair and be a nerd at. I was ready and willing to try and take a car out by myself. And then the third guy died. And then the police came. And then Duster died. But all I needed was gas so so long as Tinfoil was there to distract Jason, I was willing to try. Then Tinfoil escaped to the cops. So I made my way to the exit and managed to avoid being murdered on my way out.

I forget who I was for this last tale of last night, but I remember explicitly Dancer was Jason. It was just this whole thing where we were all running around, we got the car fixed but not a whole lot else. Some people may have escaped into the boat, most got murdered. We hit the two minute limit with me as the sole survivor but I was pretty well hosed. So I decided to die in the car. The match ended before I could even reach it

This morning though. This morning the RNG decided gently caress Burk in particular.

Most of the time, I spawned at, or in, phone house. Just, almost every time.

The worst one was when I spawned there, got out the window and Jason was RIGHT there at that very window because that's where he happened to teleport.

I

Will have more to tell from these adventures later. It involves swimming and rivers.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

VideoGames posted:

Don't engage Snatch Duster unless it's ingame, he's a counsellor and you're Jason.

Everyone else, just chill out friends.

Duster is usually very helpful if you're both counselors. He's saved my rear end several times.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Burkion posted:

So GOON TALES the last loving games.

Tinfoil then goes on to murder almost literally everyone else, and then the majesty of him driving Jason to the exit happened. What a beautiful round.

I was Duster's greatest disciple.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

So we all know Jason doesn't gently caress, but is he a pathetic hateful incel or a noble pure volcel?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Neither. Jason is a gay icon because of his extreme anti-heteronormative-sexuality stance.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Neither. Jason is a gay icon because of his extreme anti-heteronormative-sexuality stance.

Jason Goes To Hell is one of the most homoerotic films of all time, and a stand against the evils of incest.

Truly a masterpiece of filmmaking.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Jason is not a sexual being, he is a pure killing machine. He does, however, prefer to murder people who are either promiscuous or Burk.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I won't stand for this asexual erasure.

Michael Myers is bi.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Coffee And Pie posted:

I won't stand for this asexual erasure.

Michael Myers is bi.

Sorry. Facts are facts. Jason only kills hetero people or dudes who gently caress female robots as it's still heteronormative.

Leatherface is asexual nonbinary.

Michael Meyers is incel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Freddy is an alt-right mra

• Locked thread