Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Concerned Citizen posted:

that hispanic woman was a democrat??

oh wow, gently caress me, I was on autopilot and assumed the runner-up was the republican instead of a democrat running against Harris in the general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wolfsheim posted:

i was just at a birthday party and some generally liberal guy i work with was all "we cant lower ourselves to their level" wrt scalise or some other we go high bullshit and so i just kept saying "I HOPE HGE FUCKIN DIES" over and over

lol nice

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

*click*

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

john mccain going from handsome young veteran to lumpy spineless poo poo-for-brains is a very solemn event

my grandpa was forced to spend six years with this dipshit and before his death admitted this was the worst part

Serf
May 5, 2011

the scene about the small farmer being bullied and pressured by a megacorp into selling their land was something that happens around here all the time

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

oh wow, gently caress me, I was on autopilot and assumed the runner-up was the republican instead of a democrat running against Harris in the general

hi i don't understand politics and post in the trumpthread

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Wolfsheim posted:

when has that they go low we go high BULLSHIT ever won an election i kept saying as people tried to move onto other topics and have a nice time

worked for bin laden

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Serf posted:

the scene about the small farmer being bullied and pressured by a megacorp into selling their land was something that happens around here all the time

i liked the part wher oyu got to see wolverine's hog. yowza

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Wolfsheim posted:

when has that they go low we go high BULLSHIT ever won an election i kept saying as people tried to move onto other topics and have a nice time

Wolfsheim posted:

Wolfsheim posted:

Wolfsheim posted:

Wolfsheim posted:

Wolfsheim posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Aliquid posted:

:same:

Serf
May 5, 2011

like we used to own a lot more land but we had to sell some of it to pay for my grandma's chemo treatment

gently caress capitalism

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

if you insist

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
what the gently caress is a trump thread

Serf
May 5, 2011

bump_fn posted:

i liked the part wher oyu got to see wolverine's hog. yowza

i didn't see it i'll look for it more closely next time. seein dicks in movies/tv is great

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Aliquid posted:

Trump won the election I don't think anyone can claim to have a good understanding of politics anymore

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
theres nothing i hate more than gifs with captions that dont match the lip movements. i cant stay calm under these cirucmstances

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Aliquid posted:

hell

same

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

In an urban society, everything connects. Each person's needs are fed by the skills of many others. Our lives are woven together in a fabric. But the connections that make society strong also make it vulnerable.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
its now canon. you get to see wolverines dick in the comic book movie logan.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

trump links woo-ooo
not bernie links or clinton links but
trump links woo-oo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

broken link quote

edit lmao this is WAY worse than i expected

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Aliquid posted:

broken link quote

owned blmao

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
in the oscar nominated film hell or highwater (it was never gonna win :laffo: ) youre not supposewd to know qwho the good guys are because the bank robbers are loving over a bank but also thjey kill a cop but i'm watching it like "EVERYUTHING YOURE DOIUNG IS CORRECT CHRIS PINE & BROTHER"

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i cant

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

bump_fn posted:

owned blmao

*sees pic*

who is owned now lol

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

no more!!!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
e: hecka beaten

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wolfsheim posted:

Lol I'm sure you were the life of the party

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

quadrophrenic posted:

Kamala Harris didn't run against a republican?

yeah man mea culpa

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

more like kamala embHARRISment

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
are news agencies still reporting that they can occasionally hear trump yelling at a tv in the white house

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Turdfuzz posted:

oh gently caress

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

sexual kamala harrisment

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

looking over that page again I blame my lack of knowledge of west coast politics & the opponent's red clothing which triggered a heuristic association

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Turdfuzz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
trump is that architect from the matrix except lamer if possible