Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Hmmmm hey Nintendo how about you release the loving Stardew valley?
:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Switch friends, what are the best case and screen protector the the switch? I want to protect my precious.

I just bought a butterfox deluxe case finally, looks great and works amazing and it fits in an ac plug if you want or other poo poo with a zipper and 20 games plus its a pull velco thing so much easier to pull out and it was only 10 quid on amazon. Also treated myself to street fighter, my 3rd boxed game along with zelda and mario kart for my super nintendo switch.

Also bought some neon joycon covers so i can squint and pretend i have neon joycons until i get bored of that and go back to grey.

Vikar Jerome fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Jun 18, 2017

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Hmmmm hey Nintendo how about you release the loving Stardew valley?

They released the official trailer today!

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
I demand Switch Wave Race :colbert:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

So if New Donk City heavily references Donkey Kong, and Sand World does the same for Sarasaland, Odyssey might turn out to be a giant love letter to the entire franchise.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Stardew Valley seems like it'd get real tiring to look at real quick with its pixel art style, but it's gotten enough universal high praise that I'll buy it right away. Although if it ends up costing any more than the PS4 version I'll just get it there instead.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

enojy posted:

Stardew Valley seems like it'd get real tiring to look at real quick with its pixel art style, but it's gotten enough universal high praise that I'll buy it right away. Although if it ends up costing any more than the PS4 version I'll just get it there instead.

How you gonna harvest crops while taking a poo poo with the PS4?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Remote play

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

So if New Donk City heavily references Donkey Kong, and Sand World does the same for Sarasaland, Odyssey might turn out to be a giant love letter to the entire franchise.

do you think mario is dead. and he goes to that ghost looking world to find cappy, who is a ghost, and now they are both ghosts they can possess people and things, and the reason peach is going through with the wedding is because she thinks mario is actually dead and i guess she is settling? like that old book. The something.. what was it. Homers something or other...

but er yeah i reckon so, i bet the dino looking land is super mario world. i wonder if there will be bonus levels at delfino island. if you look at the world map you can see an upside down mario mushroom which i think is the mushroom kingdom and probably last world? they mention each kingdom is huge and on the map they list alot of kingdoms so im wondering if new donk city is just one many metro kingdom we'll go to.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

enojy posted:

it's a really fun game and I find the pixel art style charming

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

I hope in New Donk City that there's a bridge, and if you go under it you can find an excavation site with a tunnel that leads deep down to an interdimensional portal.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Scholtz posted:

I hope in New Donk City that there's a bridge, and if you go under it you can find an excavation site with a tunnel that leads deep down to an interdimensional portal.

me too. i hope theres super scopes down there and giant goombas and maybe thats where daisy is.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I have fond memories of growing and harvesting tomatoes in Harvest Moon GB. Will Stardew Valley allow me to grow and harvest tomatoes?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Sakurazuka posted:

Remote play

lyou bought a vita :laugh:

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.
Pinch me if I'm dreaming but these last few pages have been full of Mario theory crafting and that's just :cool:

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Infinitum posted:

Statistically the correct format :colbert:

"Follow the crowd, the majority is always correct. Come on, everyone else is doing it." - Infinitum

Actually I agree with China, at least for file names, but when in Rome....

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I just realized, my right joycon doesn't lock into place on the tablet. It doesn't appear to be the joycon itself, since it locks into the controller just fine. Think I can get Nintendo to fix it?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Vikar Jerome posted:

me too. i hope theres super scopes down there and giant goombas and maybe thats where daisy is.

You know Daisy is in jail, why lie?

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Kilometers Davis posted:

Get an Apple TV ya weenie

It's to watch Netflix in bed without using my laptop !!

I could spend so much more time in my comfy bed if the Switch had Netflix.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Use your iPad.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

id pay $30 for sprlunky at this point

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

lyou bought a vita :laugh:

Its on laptops too

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Real hurthling! posted:

Its on laptops too

are you really taking a whole laptop to the bathroom, wtf

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Takoluka posted:

are you really taking a whole laptop to the bathroom, wtf

Edge of the tub

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

how do you wipe if you are holding a switch

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

carefully

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

You need two hands to wipe?

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

it's a nintendo splash now

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Cartoon Man posted:

You need two hands to wipe?

you need two hands to play the switch

so if you take it with you into the shitter you are just holding a switch in one hand for no reason

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Lmao if you haven't added fiber supplements to your diet and installed a bidet

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

so if you take it with you into the shitter you are just holding a switch in one hand for no reason

some bathroom activities are hands-free

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Are you just wiping constantly the whole time you're in the bathroom?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
so hows arms my peeps

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Scholtz posted:

Lmao if you haven't added fiber supplements to your diet and installed a bidet
:yeah:

The Machine
Dec 15, 2004
Rage Against / Welcome to

StabMasterArson posted:

id pay $30 for sprlunky at this point

$60 but your character is capt toad

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LOL, look at these peasants who aren't faking a brain disease so hot nurses have to feed then and have to wipe their asses while they play Nintendo all day on the taxes of Tories.

empathe
Nov 9, 2003

>:|
Don't get the Insignia case it's terrible. They have these two straps to hold the Switch down and you can't actually get the system in and out of them easily without almost tearing the straps off.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Remember when all those people said they'd wait till Splatoon 2 instead of pre-ordering a Switch cause it'd be easy to just walk in any store and get one even at launch? :lol:

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

I just walked into a target jn Los Angeles and there were like 8. I have like 40 hours on planes coming up so might as well.

Does anyone want to buy can extra set of grey joycons? I'd like the yellow ones I think.

Or maybe split a yellow pack?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

sellouts posted:

I just walked into a target jn Los Angeles and there were like 8. I have like 40 hours on planes coming up so might as well.

Does anyone want to buy can extra set of grey joycons? I'd like the yellow ones I think.

Or maybe split a yellow pack?

Smfh, just another scalper.

• Locked thread