Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
First the Babadook, now Jason, the true Gay Agenda starts here :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I'm learning a lot here. Is Jason himself actually a homosexual or is he just a really extreme ally? Could he even be considered gay since he doesn't gently caress?

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

To be clear, I don't want my ignorance to be mistaken for hate, I'm just trying to learn here

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Scalding Coffee posted:

I was inside the main cabin when an Adam shivved me and knocked me right out the map. I morphed and it ended the round of four minutes.

Also got my feet partly in the ground after swimming and crippled my speed. I had to mess with movement keys for a while to unfuck myself.

Lol, they should just label the game Early Access.

Unbalanced
Sep 29, 2005

Gaz2k21 posted:

God I hope if they get permission to do Jason X content that they add Brodski as a playable character.

He'd have to be the alternate that shows up instead of Jarvis, and is able to survive one kill animation.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pharmaskittle posted:

I'm learning a lot here. Is Jason himself actually a homosexual or is he just a really extreme ally? Could he even be considered gay since he doesn't gently caress?

Despite the frequent references to the size of Jason's dick, he does not possess a sexual drive and his only feelings of love are familial. So he would be asexual aromantic, but sympathizes heavily with homosexuals. He has shown, when given the time, a desire for expert grooming for his preferred body.

Tinfoil is correct in that he does love to kill Burks, except for when he doesn't.

Also thanks to you fucks and to keep from having to explain what the gently caress happened to me in a game to Tin and Duster, I'm going to figure out this whole recording poo poo. I'll show you, I'll show you all

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
He's a militant ace

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Press "E" to gently caress Jason.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Coffee And Pie posted:

Freddy is an alt-right mra

He was quite literally designed that way.

The pelvic stance, the liberal use of bitch and whore, his pedophilia, his penchant for his kills being sexual and invasive when people are most vulnerable, etc.

He's toxic masculinity cranked to 11.

imweasel09
May 26, 2014

Burkion posted:

The worst one was when I spawned there, got out the window and Jason was RIGHT there at that very window because that's where he happened to teleport.

I felt a little bad about this, but it was too funny for me not to just hurl you through that window.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Hey guys just got back from the weekend let's check the thread and see what's up with the game and the goon community I bet nothing crazy could have hap-:stare:

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

weekly font posted:

Hey guys just got back from the weekend let's check the thread and see what's up with the game and the goon community I bet nothing crazy could have hap-:stare:

Welcome to Chrono-warrior Mike Pence's altered timeline, 2017.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Welcome to Chrono-warrior Mike Pence's altered timeline, 2017.

Did the patch break everything AND everyone?

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

memory leaks and our brains literally leaking out our ears

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

weekly font posted:

When RNG puts you at Phone House four games in a goddamn row everything breaks

Everyone breaks

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

weekly font posted:

yes, and we already were.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Danaru posted:

First the Babadook, now Jason, the true Gay Agenda starts here :black101:

Man, I wish these were the gay icons I grew up with. Why do kids get all the cool stuff nowadays :argh:

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Find the gif of me using Duster as a human bludgeon to destroy the phone box, Weekly. It's the best thing of the past few days.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Burkion posted:

Despite the frequent references to the size of Jason's dick, he does not possess a sexual drive and his only feelings of love are familial. So he would be asexual aromantic, but sympathizes heavily with homosexuals. He has shown, when given the time, a desire for expert grooming for his preferred body.

Tinfoil is correct in that he does love to kill Burks, except for when he doesn't.

Also thanks to you fucks and to keep from having to explain what the gently caress happened to me in a game to Tin and Duster, I'm going to figure out this whole recording poo poo. I'll show you, I'll show you all

I'll help you out

step 1: Don't use GeForce Experience Shadowplay

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Press "E" to gently caress Jason.

I PRESSED E!

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Burkion posted:

OBS is probably the best program to use for this. https://obsproject.com/download

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
OBS is pretty straight forward too I mean if i can get it to work for everything except MDK

Bullshit I want to stream that awesome game

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
OBS is pretty much objectively the correct choice for recording anything

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

juggalo baby coffin fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Jun 19, 2017

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

That game owns.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I've been on "vacation" (hockey tournament) in Canada all weekend, so I haven't been able to play. But, thanks for making me an admin of the XBox goon group. Hopefully we can get more people in there and playing.

If you play on XBox and aren't on it, post your GT and I'll get you in.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Cool. My game is completely unplayable after the patch. Full reinstall, verify, run as admin - fatal crash after the Unreal screen.

I love this game and sincerely wish the devs weren't completely in over their heads but I can see me being too fed up to come back real soon.

EDIT: lmao if you crash on startup turn OFF run as administrator

what a dumb loving bug

weekly font fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jun 19, 2017

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Pharmaskittle posted:

Maybe he does gently caress. It's not necrophilia if you're dead as well.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

TOOT BOOT posted:

Maybe he does gently caress. It's not necrophilia if you're dead as well.

In fact wouldn't it be biophilia for Jason if they weren't dead? :pervert:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Didn't they strongly imply Jason raped that one girl, actually?

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Coffee And Pie posted:

Didn't they strongly imply Jason raped that one girl, actually?

Nah, just knocked her out.

It would be entirely out of character for him to want to rape anyone

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

Jason is a good boy and would never do such a thing

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Hockles posted:

I've been on "vacation" (hockey tournament) in Canada all weekend, so I haven't been able to play. But, thanks for making me an admin of the XBox goon group. Hopefully we can get more people in there and playing.

My gf made me get this on Xbox so we can play on the living room TV without loving with Steam link and I would like to get in on this because quick play on Xbox is completely hosed.

Gt is Doctor Nutt

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

DrNutt posted:

Gt is Doctor Nutt

Invite sent

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Hockles posted:

Invite sent

Thanks! Working on a mic solution right now but I'm pretty stoked.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

DrNutt posted:

Thanks! Working on a mic solution right now but I'm pretty stoked.

Make Mommy proud, always use a Mic.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i just had another host drop as i grabbed the last counselor, dunk this. ps4 lopingchicken.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Hockles posted:

GT is Delters92

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

We just played a round where the fuse, the propeller, the phone and the radio were all in the same cabin. It was ridiculous.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Hockles posted:

Invite sent

Did not actually receive an invite. My gt is actually Doctor Nutt, with that capitalization and spelling, not my SA username FYI. And yeah I always talk, I was just having mic issues with the one I was using and trying to decide if I drag my PC mic back and forth or just rig something else up for the xboxen.

Never mind, got the invite, apparently Xbox makes those notifications stealthy now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Had a fun round where I spawned by the car and phone box and decided to make my stand here. I got set up and saw Jason chasing people who brought over gas and battery and hit him with a flare from a long distance. I flawlessly installed the battery and ran back into the cabins. It looked like Jason gave up and I saw the fuse by the box. Oh joy. I set off two traps at the box and got crippled. No Jason. I did have a fellow goon right there with a spray and healed himself with it. I flawlessly fixed the phone box and dragged my rear end inside the building since I was convinced he was trolling me and ignored using the phone. The power dies when I get inside the building and was surprised the phone still worked and called the cops. Now for the fun part.
Jason now shows up and starts complaining about something and the chase was on. I camped the door, stunned him, and felt successful when the screen got messed up. I think Jason missed a grab and the chase continued into each cabin as I opened and closed doors in his way. We traded swings and broke some weapons, but another counselor who long since left the area dropped weapons in the cabins for me, allowing me to continue to fight Jason. This went on for several minutes before the door RNG failed me and he swatted me down. Half the group left while Jason was chasing me. I see the last stand of Burk taking a swing at Jason and standing there like a dunce, while his friend runs past the door and into the trap they were told not to set. Burk dies messily and the second chase occurs with the counselor wearing the sweater the whole time, not using it until at the police escape. MVP is easily I.

• Locked thread