Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

And I fervently hope a staffer is around to record that

The #1 reason to work as a staffer in this admin is to record some of his outbursts for ed ball's posterity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Robert Plant posted:

Ignoring Alec Baldwin because his Trump wouldn't play outside of SNL, I don't know who'd I'd cast as Trump in a legit movie/series. Would've gone Philip Seymour Hoffman if he was still alive, now I don't know though

Are you imagining a drama or a comedy?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

CAROL posted:

haha trumo lol

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

this is the worst fighting game ever

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also this dumb obamacare repeal plan is only working because republicans are stupid enough to vote for a bill they haven't actually seen

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

she's not wrong

the left needs to put in some range time

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

third pillar is code word for reward russia with friendlier sanctions after they attacked our democratic insitutions

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

why is she defending an administration whose #2 guy wants to shock the LGBT out of her?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

CAROL posted:

haha trumo lol

more llike dumbo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im toomey caught mid shart

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nichael posted:

why is she defending an administration whose #2 guy wants to shock the LGBT out of her?

being rich and white is more important than being LGBT

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Nichael posted:

fygm

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Yinlock posted:

also this dumb obamacare repeal plan is only working because republicans are stupid enough to vote for a bill they haven't actually seen

that makes them smart

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

This is a good thing :v:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Nichael posted:

because caitlyn jenner is a real pos, its as easy as that

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

How exactly do they gently caress around with this bill and not have to have the House vote on it again? Am I just dumb? Or is it just assumed the House will auto-approve of anything the Senate agrees on?

I am confuse

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

It's not stupid. They'll vote for it, they'll :killing:, the survivors will vote GOP out of gratitude that they're finally working hard on stopping Obama.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Daniel Day-Lewis, in true dedication to his craft, gains nearly 100lbs over the course of 2 years while attempting to "live in the skin" of his latest subject, Donald J. Trump. He wears the same suits, walks with the President's gait, feverishly studies the President's history, ideology, and psychological profile. He consults with doctors and scholars and develops a detailed approximation of Trump's day to day life, up to and including dietary habits and even Trump's daily medicinal regimen.

Daniel Day-Lewis, dead at 65.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Yinlock posted:

republicans are dumb enough to think loving with people's healthcare is like a star wars movie

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

How exactly do they gently caress around with this bill and not have to have the House vote on it again? Am I just dumb? Or is it just assumed the House will auto-approve of anything the Senate agrees on?

I am confuse

It'll go back to the house and the assumption is that it'll be cruel enough to get through.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I can't keep up with this stuff anymore man, trump bad

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Robert Plant posted:

Yeah but I like dream casting so I'ma have my fun with it. Cranston could do Pence, Aaron Paul appears briefly as a deeply upset jockey

Tricia Helfer in character as #6 portrays Ivanka imo

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Robert Plant posted:

Daniel Day-Lewis, in true dedication to his craft, gains nearly 100lbs over the course of 2 years while attempting to "live in the skin" of his latest subject, Donald J. Trump. He wears the same suits, walks with the President's gait, feverishly studies the President's history, ideology, and psychological profile. He consults with doctors and scholars and develops a detailed approximation of Trump's day to day life, up to and including dietary habits and even Trump's daily medicinal regimen.

lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Robert Plant posted:

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Xelkelvos posted:

Are you imagining a drama or a comedy?

What do you call all of this?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Kashuno posted:

I can't keep up with this stuff anymore man, trump bad

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/876492815274037250

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Robert Plant posted:

farce

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

and that tampon, was albert einstein.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Robert Plant posted:

Our Fat Idiot Joker President

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Solarin posted:

republicans are dumb enough to think loving with people's healthcare is like a star wars movie

There's a bit of irony there because the death star orb gets blown up at the end

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Yinlock posted:

oh look at big man shageletic throwing in with the world's most obvious lame burn

*throws up arms* oh im soooo hurt oh nooo im going to go cry like a baby now lol *walks into bedroom and shuts door*

*muffled genuine sobbing*

haha

just reacclimatin to this politics after a wknd (full of Twin Peaks watchin) away.

https://twitter.com/JTiloveTX/status/876597406175031297

lol good to be back

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Robert Plant posted:

the aristocrats!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i'm pro oppression of gamers

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

until proven otherwise they're all russian citizens

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

And Christ did Layeth The Smackdown, and it was Good

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

farts is more appropriate in this context

also piss but that's on the tape :eng99:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

please put spoiler tags if you're going to spoil Far Cry 5 this far in advance

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

kaleedity posted:

The #1 reason to work as a staffer in this admin is to record some of his outbursts for ed ball's posterity.

There were like a dozen books by former staffers in Reagan's WH, so expect to see that number double easily by the end of his first term.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

[extremely Ben Jacobs voice:] this checks out!

• Locked thread