Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

my optimist take is the GOP knows this poo poo won't pass and is just rushing something thro so they can say they tried

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

mormonpartyboat posted:

lmao you think i either lost my mind or drew argument with those three terms rather than irrelevant academic formalism at point of conceptual introduction and they let you teach children

no wonder trump won

How did anything I say make you introduce the topic of "irrelevant academic formalism"? You simply don't know what you're talking about but are aggressively acting like you know what you're talking about, the gooniest of rhetorics.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

what's left of scalise's weiner looks exactly like a hotdog that was microwaved on high for 10 minutes

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

logos

pathos

ethos

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

euphronius posted:

my optimist take is the GOP knows this poo poo won't pass and is just rushing something thro so they can say they tried

Imagine if it actually passed and they ended up killing off their own voting base especially in Heartland states?

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!
What's Mitch's office number? I'm want call him and remind him that he's a loving rear end in a top hat

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
soon you'll be able to choose a new dick if u lose yours in a horrible getting shot accident. tiered pricing gets you the worm model, the battery model, or for discerning clientele, the chode

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

euphronius posted:

logos

pathos

ethos

WHAT IS THIS IMPENETRABLE GREEK SHIITTT? SO FORMAL!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah I can pretty much barely muster a "Please don't do that" when someone shot one of them, surprised me even. Hard to really give a gently caress when they flirted with their own people doing that for decades and threw shade at Gabby Gifford taking one to the dome. Still don't think people should do that but I'm not going to pretend to be shocked when it happens.

my response to scalise getting his dick shot off through his butthole was "triggered yet reps?"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

what the gently caress is 'optimist'??

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

GobiasIndustries posted:

I'll bet Steve Scalise has good enough healthcare to save his penis & nuts.

yeah but he'll look like when a cartoon drinks water after getting shot up a bunch whenever he cums

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jose posted:

It's not even been 6 months

But it feels like 6 years

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

BarronsArtGallery posted:

I'm just gonna keep asking it...

is there proof scalise got his dick and balls blown off or not bc last I heard he was shot in the hip

the hip bone's connected to the dick bone, idiot

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

what the gently caress is 'optimist'??

I'm sorry y I haven't been drinking much this month

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

scalise is no longer allowed to use the republican's men;s room because his dick and balls were shot off his body and then kicked around in the dirt at the umpire (baseball tradition)

nopants
May 29, 2004

Deceptive Thinker posted:

Chuck Schumer should just challenge Mitch to a duel on the Senate floor

He shouldn't bother challenging him first.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Deceptive Thinker posted:

What's Mitch's office number? I'm want call him and remind him that he's a loving rear end in a top hat

as long as you don't call his wife while he's away

https://twitter.com/BrianKiddsMate/status/876906958590226432

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

the way hodgkinson got shot was, as he was rounding the bases, he slipped on scalise's shot off dick. poetic.

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
I hope Caitlyn Jenner donates her weiner to Scalise in an act that would strengthen the relationship between the GOP and the LGBT community.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao Cuckner sounds like squeaky voiced teen

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/876856637595799552

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpwP-Rso1mg

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

euphronius posted:

logos

pathos

ethos

yes but not in that order

:goonsay:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
LOL if you didn't see the tiny stretcher for Scalise's cockn'balls when they carried them off the field.

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ex post facho posted:

Sure you can. The intro and opening credits can just be rapid fire intercuts of the escalator, taco bowl, RNC convention, Billy Bush tape.

Them you have like 90 minutes or more to play with whem it comes to the shitshow of his actual preaidency

Bing bong bing so simple

You have to cover the debate where Trump referenced the size of his cock, that still remains the single most mind blowing thing in all of this to me

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Admiral Ray posted:

the way hodgkinson got shot was, as he was rounding the bases, he slipped on scalise's shot off dick. poetic.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

LOL if you didn't see the tiny stretcher for Scalise's cockn'balls when they carried them off the field.

keratinous scutes posted:

I hope Caitlyn Jenner donates her weiner to Scalise in an act that would strengthen the relationship between the GOP and the LGBT community.

Gettin' a little creepy, guys.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Joementum posted:

as long as you don't call his wife while he's away

https://twitter.com/BrianKiddsMate/status/876906958590226432

I mean you could call her office too

Secretary of Transportation probably has an office

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Agrajag posted:

yikes man it must suck to be such a giant cuck to get that

i am more of a cuckee
mccain is the cuck, i am his partna' , and i just gave that to someone else, who is cucking mccain
so, i'm more of a cuckee, while the recipient of these is cucking a decorated war hero who is also a poo poo politician

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

nopants posted:

He shouldn't bother challenging him first.

ambushing him would be following congressional tradition after all

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

jarofpiss posted:

scalise is no longer allowed to use the republican's men;s room because his dick and balls were shot off his body and then kicked around in the dirt at the umpire (baseball tradition)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius posted:

logos

pathos

ethos

triggered as gently caress rn

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

ambushing him would be following congressional tradition after all

Hey Mitch, succasayswhaat?

"What?"

*suckerpunch*

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

BarronsArtGallery posted:

I'm just gonna keep asking it...

is there proof scalise got his dick and balls blown off or not bc last I heard he was shot in the hip

he will prob never be able to walk again + be in miserable pain for the rest of his life :smugdon:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

etalian posted:

Imagine if it actually passed and they ended up killing off their own voting base especially in Heartland states?

the survivors will vote Republican, and their votes will have even more weight due to less people in their state

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i think that if u want a study a thing u might have the learn the thing's words

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i hope the only time steve scalise can get a boner is when his reverse-engineered rear end shits out a poop and it looks like it's erect for a second before flopping to the ground

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

etalian posted:

just blame it on obamacare being such a mess that everything sucks and nothing makes sense

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
Did the now deceased shooter hang them around his neck like a trophy though?

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Shugojin posted:

I mean you could call her office too

Secretary of Transportation probably has an office

I think Secretary of Transportation should have a flying office. I mean, like the helicarrier, not just a magic flying office.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

*gasping, out of breath* guys I heard scalise lost his dicke and ball

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

this is the round he took in the hip going into a block of material with the same density as human muscle tissue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIFkLAgGy6w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/DAVID_LYNCH/status/16487863876

• Locked thread