Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

you cant cut back on reporting

you will not regret this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Can you seriously gently caress a horse and have a kid, even at low probability?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ok shitposting 101 question because I'm drunk enough. I go to work then come home to 2000 posts on this awesome thread. I read like the speed of light so I reply to the posts that I feel like (while swigging straight shot of absolut because i have no life) but by that time my replies are like farts in the wind because you all all are on a totally different subject so it seems kinda lame ..suggestions?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yinlock posted:

why are you so horny for nukes

I'm not horny for nukes it's just that Iv spent a lot of time thinking about this because it's an interesting subject to consider!!

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

they really are good beans

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Ok shitposting 101 question because I'm drunk enough. I go to work then come home to 2000 posts on this awesome thread. I read like the speed of light so I reply to the posts that I feel like (while swigging straight shot of absolut because i have no life) but by that time my replies are like farts in the wind because you all all are on a totally different subject so it seems kinda lame ..suggestions?

:justpost:

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

TeriZCa8!a posted:

just post

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

TeriZCa8!a posted:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

misery is so 2008

misery is a fun movie :)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

TeriZCa8!a posted:

skip to the last page always. maybe go back a page or two if something interesting happened. never read all the posts b/c that takes a lot of time and many of them are not worth reading!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

zegermans posted:

Can you seriously gently caress a horse and have a kid, even at low probability?
is it not a little late for you to be askin bud? :ohdear:

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

TeriZCa8!a posted:

follow your heart my friend. It will always lead you true

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

A Handed Missus posted:

pretend it's Lynch.jpg with
David Lynch > Lynch's Beans
I;m thinking about thos Coffee

lmfao

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

zegermans posted:

uh oh I need to make some phone calls to a few stables

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

skip to the last page always. maybe go back a page or two if something interesting happened. never read all the posts b/c that takes a lot of time and many of them are not worth reading!

like, never read this guy's posts

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

listen to this cuck!

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

A Handed Missus posted:

pretend it's Lynch.jpg with
David Lynch > Lynch's Beans
I;m thinking about thos Coffee

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

zegermans posted:

how many scams have you fallen for

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I ate too many pretzels tonight

president bush did that once and almost died

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i don't think his problem was reading posts, Professor Fidel

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Joementum posted:

ya but are they chili pretzels

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
how many horse kids do you have zegermans

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Buy Skol instead

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

zegermans posted:

i mean, u had a kid so anything is possible!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

TeriZCa8!a posted:

flip through twitter to get the breaking news then read the last 2-3 pages of the thread, you'll be good to go.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
hot take: Donald Trump is currently a better President than George W Bush

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

JosefStalinator posted:

oh gently caress turdfuzz i forgot to make you a ck2 person last night ill rectify that later, youre a good poster you dserve better

esp because i dont think baloogans gonna be alive for very long

I mean the horse was a girl so

idk what ur talking about

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Joementum posted:

was it too many pretzels or was it just the wrong pretzel :thunk:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

i don't think his problem was reading posts, Professor Fidel

he said the topic had changed or something. i dunno, just poast

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I usually skip to the last page minus one to catch up on whatever stupid crap you morons are talking about

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Abolut?, Well la-dee-dah, look at mister "too good for Skol" here.

Also: :justpost:

e:

Foo Diddley posted:

Buy Skol instead

gently caress

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Joementum posted:

i predict they will end up equally bad

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Joementum posted:

george w bush is not currently a president :thunk:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

TeriZCa8!a posted:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

Considering he hasn't had a chance to sign that healthcare bill yet, this checks out. Once that happens, though....

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im sad i missed the mpb/fidel castronaut slapfight

[xtremely max from sam n max voice] Slapfights about the academic formalism are my forté

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

my friend's bengal got his foot hurt and his drug face was lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread