Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Joementum posted:

I ate too many pretzels tonight

president bush did that once and almost died

How innocent we all were
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VcjPLtIQxo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
maybe trump collided with Putin to influence the election but Bush did far worse: he collided with Jeb!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Michael Bayleaf posted:

I usually skip to the last page minus one to catch up on whatever stupid crap you morons are talking about

lol thats so many clicks and fucks to give

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

zegermans posted:

Can you seriously gently caress a horse and have a kid, even at low probability?

no, -5000% means 0 fertility

there are ways to get horse portrait characters without the horse trait and they can have kids with humans

also there are ways to convert humans to horse culture

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

zegermans posted:

Can you seriously gently caress a horse and have a kid, even at low probability?

DNA doesn't work like that

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Joementum posted:

maybe trump collided with Putin to influence the election but Bush did far worse: he collided with Jeb!

he colluded with jeb! and jeb! still lost :sad:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Jazerus posted:

no, -5000% means 0 fertility

there are ways to get horse portrait characters without the horse trait and they can have kids with humans

i was on horse culture for a little while but i got off :unsmith:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Ok shitposting 101 question because I'm drunk enough. I go to work then come home to 2000 posts on this awesome thread. I read like the speed of light so I reply to the posts that I feel like (while swigging straight shot of absolut because i have no life) but by that time my replies are like farts in the wind because you all all are on a totally different subject so it seems kinda lame ..suggestions?

why r u readin posts

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Yinlock posted:

she actually made them promise not to shoot her before letting them in

they of course immediately opened fire

EXAMPLE. gently caress the cops we are only finding out about this because people now have cameras on them in the form of phones, major, I thought I knew racism was bad, but now I know it is much worse than I thought. gently caress THIS BULLSHIT EVERY COP I SEE I'M GONNA THINK FIRST ARE YOU A RACIST PIG and I'm a 50 year old white woman

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Joementum posted:

hot take: Donald Trump is currently a better President than George W Bush

what if AHCA passes -- would the ranking change?

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Jazerus posted:

There's a horticulture pun in here somewhere but I'm not quite clever enough to find it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im trying to come up with a funny backstory for my half-orc barbarian. I MAY have a D&D group lined up for my first game but I wanna have a good story

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

ymgve posted:

maybe ur weak dna doesn't

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Ok shitposting 101 question because I'm drunk enough. I go to work then come home to 2000 posts on this awesome thread. I read like the speed of light so I reply to the posts that I feel like (while swigging straight shot of absolut because i have no life) but by that time my replies are like farts in the wind because you all all are on a totally different subject so it seems kinda lame ..suggestions?

you gotta get to level 10 before people start replying to you but ive seen people get power leveled before and sometimes it only takes a single post

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

ymgve posted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

GobiasIndustries posted:

Considering he hasn't had a chance to sign that healthcare bill yet, this checks out. Once that happens, though....

Bush started two disastrous wars, drowned a city, collapsed the world economy, and fabricated an aviation accident to cover up a controlled demolition so Trump's got his work cut out for him if he wants to match that record

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mormonpartyboat posted:

why r u readin posts

Because they are often enlightening or funny...

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Turdfuzz posted:

idk what ur talking about

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

she actually made them promise not to shoot her before letting them in

they of course immediately opened fire

they had their fingers crossed

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

too much guac

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Admiral Ray posted:

how many scams have you fallen for

Ii've seen a lot of hosed up poo poo from cursader kings

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

JosefStalinator posted:

oh gently caress turdfuzz i forgot to make you a ck2 person last night ill rectify that later, youre a good poster you dserve better

esp because i dont think baloogans gonna be alive for very long

I mean the horse was a girl so

I'm intrigued and want to subscribe to your thread. Also, please make that abomination your next ruler.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

eonwe posted:

im trying to come up with a funny backstory for my half-orc barbarian. I MAY have a D&D group lined up for my first game but I wanna have a good story

His brother became President of Dungeonanddragonia and he wanted to be President too but an orange demon prevented him.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Brother Friendship posted:

you gotta get to level 10 before people start replying to you but ive seen people get power leveled before and sometimes it only takes a single post

the real trick is consistency.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i was on horse culture for a little while but i got off :unsmith:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

eonwe posted:

He goes into a barbaric rage over some pedantic rhetoric bullshit.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

eonwe posted:

You should play with a C-SPAM group instead.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
you've got to be consistent.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

Bush started two disastrous wars, drowned a city, collapsed the world economy, and fabricated an aviation accident to cover up a controlled demolition so Trump's got his work cut out for him if he wants to match that record

outside of faking 9/11 im pretty sure pushing 23 million americans off of healthcare is right up there

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

zegermans posted:

If you gently caress it enough times the probability goes to 100%.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Joementum posted:

have you seen trumps hair though? way worse

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Relevant Tangent posted:

I'm intrigued and want to subscribe to your thread. Also, please make that abomination your next ruler.

aint no thread bitch its just here

i can make a thread if you want but its been a while since i did a lets play

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

eonwe posted:

I want to join a D&D group

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Michael Bayleaf posted:

follow your heart my friend. It will always lead you true

Ok got it, look for Skol next time I'M at ralphs and just post , thank you

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

eonwe posted:

put more skill points into stabbery and buttkickage not talkfacing!!!!!!

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

i legit dont know and would love if someone told me

baloogan had the horse as a concubine/mistress for ages but it was only when he hosed it with that one event that he had a kid

and thus Teresa Neigh was born

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

SKULL.GIF posted:

I always filled out my evaluations and gave criticism on what was successful / what wasn't

it takes like five minutes to write words and it's seriously pathetic that so many people were apathetic about it

ftfy

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 01:59 on Jun 20, 2017

• Locked thread