Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

I wonder how many of those people are farting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Jota posted:

Kevin Durant - DNP - Pink Eye

This is a better thread title imo

morestuff posted:

We at least knew The Decision was coming, nothing will top DAJ being held hostage + the emoji wars + Cuban driving around sad

Cuban frantically sending DeAndre messages on CyberDust

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Lightyears ahead at huffing farts

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Man I just came here to point out that the Celtics scouts were saying they loved Fultz a month ago according to Open Floor podcast.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

morestuff posted:

We at least knew The Decision was coming, nothing will top DAJ being held hostage + the emoji wars + Cuban driving around sad

the description of mark cuban driving around in circles desperately trying to get deandre jordan to respond to his texts but steve ballmer took away his phone is one of the greatest moments in sports history

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

kevin was really insistent on getting smell-o-vision installed on his VR dicksucking pod

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Never forget that, in the midst of a public meltdown about losing a free agent, Mark Cuban never got distracted from his main focus: promoting something called Cyber Dust

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I read a study once that the smell of other people's farts is a way to stave off dementia. KD is just lookin' out for his brain, y'all.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
Durant should come to new york then where there are plenty of farts to be had while waiting for a late subway due to 'signal problems' in one of the many broken down subway platforms and then plenty of farts to smell while squeezed inside a jam packed subway train

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/mcten/status/876977749243699201

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

Durant should come to new york then where there are plenty of farts to be had while waiting for a late subway due to 'signal problems' in one of the many broken down subway platforms and then plenty of farts to smell while squeezed inside a jam packed subway train

Needs some of those down-home Carolina mustard-style farts

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
San Antonio is famous for its fat women and Mexican food

Just sayin.......

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Dan Gilbert should sell he Cavs.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Old folks shouldn't be forced into 140 characters it's cruel

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I wonder if Durant likes being in an enclosed space when a fart is released or if he needs someone to fart right in his face.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Shear Modulus posted:

i have a theory that high-engagement sports fans are particularly desensitized to the myth that rich people are particularly smart because they see this happen so much

This is true.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

morestuff posted:

Needs some of those down-home Carolina mustard-style farts

I'm sorry to lord it over you once again, you sad little Red-stater, but there are no farts with quite the delicate aroma as chardonnay, sun-dried tomato and goat cheese farts

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Durant for sure loves farting in a dense space and then pretending like he doesn't notice it while he closely observes how his rancid smell is affecting everyone. it's enthralling

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
the great ones tell their gas pains "not today"

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

BWV posted:

Durant for sure loves farting in a dense space and then pretending like he doesn't notice it while he closely observes how his rancid smell is affecting everyone. it's enthralling

I heard he crop dusted the entire Chesapeake Energy Arena on his way out and they had to replace all the upholstery in the luxury boxes

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

kevin durants pbj sex cocoon doubles as a gas chamber

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

kevin durants pbj sex cocoon doubles as a gas chamber

the David Carradine gambit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ce-zC_n8E

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

what do you call it when Kevin Durant tries to convince everyone that the woman who accused him of sniffing farts is crazy?

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
good to know the SA NBA hivemind is alive and well

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I forgot CYBER DUST was a thing and now I'm giggling uncontrollably remembering it and Mark Cuban driving around Dallas in a panic frantically cyber dusting to find out where DeAndre Jordan lives

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

The off-season in the NBA is better than the actual season for any other sport. I'm at a "hot girl farted while sitting next to me on the train" level of happy ATM

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/357031549289508864
At least he's consistent about one thing.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

BWV posted:

what do you call it when Kevin Durant tries to convince everyone that the woman who accused him of sniffing farts is crazy?

a flatulent argument, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

I'm glad the NBA general public knows and can enjoy this now because OKC fans had to bury this poo poo for years

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

MourningView posted:

I forgot CYBER DUST was a thing and now I'm giggling uncontrollably remembering it and Mark Cuban driving around Dallas in a panic frantically cyber dusting to find out where DeAndre Jordan lives

lol and now CP3 & Blake have a good chance of not being on that team, good job getting kidnapped DeAndre

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Awful lot of kink shaming going on in this thread, where Kevin Durant wants to be farted on is none of our business really

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

The new Warriors arena looks like a toilet too, unbelievable foresight to secure KD for the long term. Light years ahead indeed

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
what a lovely design

they really flushed the money for that down the drain

at least it will be #2 to Levis for ugliest stadium

poop

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
that's almost as large as the enormous toilet they flush homeless people in

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Spoeank posted:

what a lovely design

they really flushed the money for that down the drain

at least it will be #2 to Levis for ugliest stadium

poop

Goatse Stadium down in Atlanta is p. bad IMO.
e: unless you're just talking the bay area

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

MourningView posted:

Kevin Durant was verrrrrrrrryyyyy interested in going to the Mavs until he found out that Cyber Dust wasn't the type of technology that he had assumed it was.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Kevin Durant was verrrrrrrrryyyyy interested in going to the Mavs until he found out that Cyber Dust wasn't the type of technology that he had assumed it was.

cyber dust crop dust what's the difference? You think Mark Cuban doesn't fart?

I assure you sir, Billionaire Libertarians have more freedom in their farting than any of us.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
i'd have a sodastream stillsuit that converts my farts into an effervescent delight for the mouth

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Brolander posted:

i'd have a sodastream stillsuit that converts my farts into an effervescent delight for the mouth

He gives farts to the dead

AggressivelyStupid fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Jun 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
A fart within a fart within a fart

• Locked thread