Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

hot take tammany-style machine politics are more democratic because they encouraged non voters to vote in their interest (sometimes multiple times!) and provided jobs and services to the needy. the only reason machine politics are spit on these days is they represent a viable challenge to the oligarchy by literally empowering the working class

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don’t hate! Only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural! Soldiers! Don’t fight for slavery! Fight for liberty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

chelsea clinton has reached a higher plane of wokeness

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
beep boop im a robot

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

progressives : making politics safe for white people

Serf
May 5, 2011

machines are better than people so i don't see the problem

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

progeria is a merciless disease

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

zegermans posted:

Yeah baby South Bronx Paradise diet

I want you to know I appreciate this

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

BREAKING: Trump executive order to double the price of childcare, with profits going directly to the trump organization

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
Al Shaprton Selfie

rear end

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/GlennThrush/status/877186129023438850

obamas fault of course

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
finally dislike of noted russian stooge and complete incompetent donald j trump will chase republicans away from the polls like any other sane person

*trump voting intensifies*

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

has trump mentioned the islamophobic English van yet

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the world is strange and beautiful in all its myriad forms, emergent in waves and shapes unnatural to our expectations and ever more delightful because of it

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
but the future refused to matter

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

is glenn thrush stupid or just playing dumb

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

god dammit why must everything be ruined

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Thom and the Heads posted:

i stopped watching better call saul did they ever kill off his annoying retarded brother

michael mckean is great but his irritating character kicked the bucket seeemingly

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

euphronius posted:

has trump mentioned the islamophobic English van yet

they havent mentioned it on fox so how would he know about it

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mormonpartyboat posted:

the world is strange and beautiful in all its myriad forms, emergent in waves and shapes unnatural to our expectations and ever more delightful because of it

this world is poison and it is killing you as we speak

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The RNC was collecting data on how to form Hindustan, which could be an interesting foreign policy change.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

and ofc the dose makes the poison doesnt it doctor moreau

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

How nice of them

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Al! posted:

is glenn thrush stupid or just playing dumb

yes :shrug:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
by killing thousands of children by stripping their insurance, trump is making childcare more affordable

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Louisgod posted:

sir the poor have actively voted against their best interests for years and years and, get this, they love Trump, and he'll make them rich.

How much money do you have in your savings account again :smugjones:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

by killing thousands of children by stripping their insurance, trump is making childcare more affordable

ha ha no but seriously this is what republicans think, 100% not ironic

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Al! posted:

insurance is a zero sum game, there's only so much of it to go around

Nien
Apr 29, 2013

mormonpartyboat posted:

I heard this in my head as Juliette Lewis doing a southern accent. it made me alright.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Jebs! not crescent fresh his whole campaigns a mess, his dad's life in distress - brother paints himself undressed

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Joementum posted:

The RNC was collecting data on how to form Hindustan, which could be an interesting foreign policy change.

rnc planning on nuking japan again so they can do a three mountains achievement run

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

rip robin williams

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

I hear Phoenix is hell?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

Jebs! not crescent fresh his whole campaigns a mess, his dad's life in distress - brother paints himself undressed

j e b ! i s w a s t e d

Serf
May 5, 2011

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

How much money do you have in your savings account again :smugjones:

i personally have about $1200 but i've also got about 30k in bills so lol

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
Each special election day has been a huge disappointment so far.
I hate special election days.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Joementum posted:

If the RNC was made up of CK2 or EUIV modders we'd probably be in much better shape as a nation

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ericawerner/status/877187265344229377

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

I do feel bad for spicey after the whole pope thing

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
the worst thing about handel winning is the validation that donald trump will feel from it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

WMain00 posted:

I hear Phoenix is hell?

i lived there for 6 months, it sure felt like hell

• Locked thread