Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

He's not very smart?

So in other words he voted for Gary Johnson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Now it works even better as a "refugees in a zombie apocalypse USA"

If I was set upon by a zombie horde, the last place I'd seek refuge would have to be a Walmart.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Avirosb posted:

If I was set upon by a zombie horde, the last place I'd seek refuge would have to be a Walmart.

Right. You need to get to S-Mart.

Fulchrum fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Jun 20, 2017

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sagebrush posted:

surely there's got to be a better metaphor than this

for instance, if birds made some kind of structure where they take captured prey to feed upon

Okay you're obviously going for a nest but this made me think of shrikes, and some weird blue Twitter-shrike impaling Trump upon a mass of thorns or barbed wire would have been a far more metal and interesting comic, even if it'd still be just as nonsensical.

Kegluneq posted:

90s kids tv eh

Oh hey someone thought of the same thing.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I see a ton of shopping malls with those watchtower-inspired spires these days. Is it a ploy to keep homeless guys away because it reminds them of a prison?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Potato Salad posted:

I see a ton of shopping malls with those watchtower-inspired spires these days. Is it a ploy to keep homeless guys away because it reminds them of a prison?

If I were homeless, my first thought would probably be that prison life must be vastly preferable.
Then I'd remember which country I'm in and sobered the gently caress up.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Hello there :)

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

That last one is great.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Vib Rib posted:

Ha ha ha holy poo poo, this is from a ways back but gently caress, man. Wow. What a loving statement.

People actually believe that. "I cannot get a girlfriend because... girls" - furiously waddles over to the internet to tap out sniveling invective.
Overrun with feminism? What imagined location in America is crawling with marauding bands of feminazi castration squads and an everlasting lilith fair?

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

KickerOfMice posted:

People actually believe that. "I cannot get a girlfriend because... girls" - furiously waddles over to the internet to tap out sniveling invective.
Overrun with feminism? What imagined location in America is crawling with marauding bands of feminazi castration squads and an everlasting lilith fair?

Donald Trump's president, Tiger Woods hasn't won a golf tournament in 4 years, Bill Cosby is reviled nationwide, misogynistic harassment is really about ethics in games journalism... The 2010s, man, they'll forever go down as the decade where everyone lost their loving minds.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrison is mad at Kaepernick's tweet

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

chairface posted:

Donald Trump's president, Tiger Woods hasn't won a golf tournament in 4 years, Bill Cosby is reviled nationwide, misogynistic harassment is really about ethics in games journalism... The 2010s, man, they'll forever go down as the decade where everyone lost their loving minds.

Three years left :saddowns:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Trogdos! posted:

Sweet afro, however.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Trogdos! posted:

What exactly is making Kaepernick's hair into a football supposed to symbolize apart from "this is a football man" and if that's all there is to it why devote so much of the cartoon to that

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
It's incisive topiary!!!!!

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

loquacius posted:

What exactly is making Kaepernick's hair into a football supposed to symbolize apart from "this is a football man" and if that's all there is to it why devote so much of the cartoon to that

It's just old Zyklon Ben going supreme mode on the racism.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Don't you get it?
Real patriots HATE football.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Avirosb posted:

Don't you get it?

Yeah, gently caress BILL BELICHICK
said without jest :colbert:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Man I wish the world really worked the way Garrison's cartoons portray it. I would love to get gigantic handfuls of cash from offensive jewish stereotypes whenever I tweet something critical of cops or Trump.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

loquacius posted:

He's blackity black black blacky.

Which is funny, because Kaep's response to that would be "yep."

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I don't expect I'd ever visit Bumfuck, Montana but if it happens I'm def making GBS threads on Garrison's doorstep.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Avirosb posted:

Don't you get it?

You joke but the line I hear from my dad is "the NFL has gotten so politically correct I just can't enjoy it any more" and that's why he only watches college football now.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/tomgauld/status/877150581533626368

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

The Murder Mystery one is basically an implementation of instant runoff voting, and so is actually far superior to what we currently have

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I don't expect I'd ever visit Bumfuck, Montana but if it happens I'm def making GBS threads on Garrison's doorstep.

Guess who Garrison voted for.

Guessing wrong will result in a bodyslam.

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
From Russia Insider:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

It's incisive topiary!!!!!

:golfclap:

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Lurdiak posted:

Man I wish the world really worked the way Garrison's cartoons portray it. I would love to get gigantic handfuls of cash from offensive jewish stereotypes whenever I tweet something critical of cops or Trump.

That poo poo would be great. I could live large on my fat paycheck from my Union Thug job (which is totally a thing that exists and is real, just like the money-dispensing Jewish stereotypes.) And if Donald Trump is what passes for a square-jawed ripped dude with abs of steel, I'm a goddamn Adonis in this bizarre fantasy world.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Trogdos! posted:

Why is he calling him "boy". What the gently caress.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Pollyanna posted:

Because he's a racist. Also because it's literally inconceivable that a human being might have convictions that don't agree with his views.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Rugoberta Munchu posted:

From Russia Insider:

I loooooooove war!

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Rugoberta Munchu posted:

From Russia Insider:

I love my gay terrorist son.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Trogdos! posted:

They used to have to edit his cartoons to make them this blatant. It's :nws:this one:nws:.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Finsbury Park attack – One person died and 11 were injured when a van drove into a crowd of worshippers leaving a mosque"

Independent:

Times:

David Davis and Michel Barnier kick off Brexit talks with an exchange of hiking-related gifts

Evening Standard:

:sun: It's hot! :supaburn:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

:lol: posted:

President Trump sent Jared Kushner and Jason Greenblatt to Israel on a Peace mission. Let's not make the mistake of expecting too much.
Labels: Israel, Jared Kushner, Jason Greenblatt, Palestinians, Peace, Peace Agreement, PLO, Superheros, trump

Uncle Sam is taking a dump while holding a dead body. A weird and disrespectful cartoon.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Pollyanna posted:

It's a trope among racists that jews exploit black people to make unrest for reasons? He knows what he's doing.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Trogdos! posted:

Hasn't Collin essentially been blacklisted this past season, or am I making things up? I don't follow sport regularly.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

KillerQueen posted:

Hasn't Collin essentially been blacklisted this past season, or am I making things up? I don't follow sport regularly.
He hasn't been drafted, but apparently a lot of inferior players got picked up over him, so it reeks of bias. Basically they have the plausible deniability of not seeing him as a good pick, while the real reason is obviously racism.

Kinda like how an employee gets fired over some minor infraction a week after they come out as trans or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Trogdos! posted:

Sorry, I'm not a mentally ill racist. Who's the tiny old man supposed to be? My first guess is Ernest Borgnine but that doesn't make any sense

• Locked thread