Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

russia bad old man mumbles while voting in line with russian interests

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

2DCAT posted:

That's basically what everyone is doing these days... re-framing their poo poo into explaining how whatever it is can "make america great again." It's pretty drat embarrassing....because it's not "As president, I need to make a decision because it's good for America", it's "As president, I need to make this decision because it's going to make me look like I'm following through on my campaign 'promises'."

you better comey this meeting if it is closed doors. you could be the next Jared if not.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Norbert Angry Beavers Jew

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

2DCAT posted:

That's basically what everyone is doing these days... re-framing their poo poo into explaining how whatever it is can "make america great again." It's pretty drat embarrassing....because it's not "As president, I need to make a decision because it's good for America", it's "As president, I need to make this decision because it's going to make me look like I'm following through on my campaign 'promises'."

Ask him for an electoral map.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Straight up: these vids of parents "surprising" their kids when they come back home from their tours always seem kind of lovely to me. Especially the super public ones like at a baseball game or a school assembly. Here have this especially emotional moment in FRONT OF loving EVERYBODY LOL!

sounds like u are not a real patriot :thunk:

DEPORTED

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

D1E posted:

I missed the 2DCAT thing, but it made me think a bit.

2DCAT: goons, especially the goons in this thread, are typically slackers, losers, nerds, autistic, druggies, or some combination of the above.

How are you competent enough to brief a President on anything and why are you even here?

gently caress you im a drunk you cuck bastard

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

brugroffil posted:

lmao

so how will that play out when they try to reconcile the House and Senate bills? That's gotta piss off the 'moderate'/'not quite as insane but still evil' group of Republicans.

it'll pass in the House.

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

Menstrual Show posted:

the absolute last thing you should do is highlight the size of your hands to the POTUS

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
2DCAT posts enough for seemingly having an important job...where you go talk to the dumbest man on earth.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

can you actually feel anything when you touch those things?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
say ZORDS

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Straight up: these vids of parents "surprising" their kids when they come back home from their tours always seem kind of lovely to me. Especially the super public ones like at a baseball game or a school assembly. Here have this especially emotional moment in FRONT OF loving EVERYBODY LOL!

The only good ones are the dog ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2OekoR5SHc

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

D1E posted:

2DCAT: goons, especially the goons in this thread, are typically slackers, losers, nerds, autistic, druggies, or some combination of the above.

dont doxx me

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
lol if you aren't posting from work

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Kilmers Elbow posted:

glass

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Kilmers Elbow posted:

a little. I was just playing with my ORB last night coincidentally.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

more like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2c0AQb6OP8

Literally A Dabus
Feb 24, 2017

U🚫🔩↔👸:spain:➖S

Malinois posted:

Ask him for an electoral map.

&🔶🕴🖋🗺

T+🐔P⬇️🗺

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's like the easiest thing in the world to make some stupid dog excited

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
tell the president your secret steak recipe

step 1:
get steak and put into oven for 4 hrs @ broil

step 2:
ketchup

he will listen to you plan and make america greatsafe again

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

give trump a cspam account 2dcat

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

D1E posted:

goons, especially the goons in this thread, are typically slackers, losers, nerds, autistic, druggies, or some combination of the above.

https://strawpoll.com/8bcz6y1

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Kilmers Elbow posted:

only with your tongue or probably genitals

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I thought my ORB was glass, but it seems to be plastic. I can feel things heat up when I put my whole hand on the orb.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Weeping Wound posted:

the deep state is worried about this event known as "ranch week"

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

D1E posted:

How are you competent enough to brief a President on anything and why are you even here?

You'd be surprised by the number of SA shitposters in government.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/877267220862304258

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Admiral Ray posted:

MAGA City One

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Powered Descent posted:

Poseidon, I think

lmbo

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

these soldiers are committing acts of violence against their dogs by leaving for so long

throw 'em in the gulag

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

2DCAT posted:

You'd be surprised by the number of SA shitposters in government.
c-spam has way more government employees than d&d lmao

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

c-spam has way more government employees than d&d lmao

I can't think of a single gov SA poster who has anything positive to say about D&D

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Maybe Mitch McConnell is just a fucker.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

D1E posted:

it turns out we're the only people on the internet who talk about politics without being completely insufferable

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

c-spam has way more government employees than State Department

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i used to be a government employee and all the contractors that worked there were all scrambling to get full-time positions in this gray hellhole doing IT/programming for the govt and i just lol'd as i walked out the door

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

2DCAT posted:

I can't think of a single gov SA poster who has anything positive to say about D&D

no really give Donald trump a forums account and a link to this thread

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/876953788409462784

Cross post'n from the alt-right thread.

Imagine what his stance on Obamacare is...

Hellish, Heavenly, and Earthly, Goddess of Crossroads, Queen of Night! Friend and Companion of Darkness! Gorgo, Mormo, Moon of a Thousand Forms...Glorious Hecate! I invoke and conjure thee for a special prayer!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Agean90 posted:

no really give Donald trump a forums account and a link to this thread

i bet kushner reads D&D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jazerus posted:

it turns out we're the only people on the internet who talk about politics without being completely insufferable

love the new av, we should do a trancer re-run sometimes

• Locked thread