Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

pathetic little tramp posted:

so question for any wizened 3000 year old men itt, do powerful nations basically all do this "complete and total fuckup everything" thing eventually or what

always

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

hello, I am a random person on twitter who suddenly has a lot of knowledge and opinions about mail in ballots on Fulton county Georgia

Greetings

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

NecroMonster posted:

slight lead for dems early on means slight loss for dems at the end you are welcome

I like your posts about poop more

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Guy Goodbody posted:

what if we beat Russia?

i get my wish

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Guy Goodbody posted:

what if we beat Russia?

that would be pretty badass

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

I just dont like spoilers, thats all

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

after running the numbers it seems ive only likely only pooped a disappointing 1.16 miles

sounds like someone needs to get the runs :c00lbutt:

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

General "Mad Dog" Metis is 6th in line to become President of the United States of America.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i like all of my posts

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Baloogan posted:

i get my wish

US citizenship?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Michael Bayleaf posted:

lol nobody respects the united states anymore and I say good

nobody ever did, you just have all the guns

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

NecroMonster posted:

i like all of my posts

someone has to, i guess

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Thatim posted:

I just dont like spoilers, thats all

but timetwisters so much fun man

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

i get my wish

we would finally free the people of Russia from Russia

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

NecroMonster posted:

i like all of my posts

same

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

also hopefully trump is too drunk with lust to notice a major offensive on all fronts in syria

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
:orb::orb::orb::orb::orb::orb::orb::orb::orb::orb:

:orb::orb::orb::orb::orb::orb::orb::orb::orb::orb:

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

NecroMonster posted:

i like all of my posts

I'd destroy you if I had the power

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

so question for any wizened 3000 year old men itt, do powerful nations basically all do this "complete and total fuckup everything" thing eventually or what

if they dont do from external action, their very nature makes them do it to themselves yes

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I am so sick of hearing about the "tapes" Trump might have. Congress should have just immediately subpoenaed them immediately instead of just asking for them.

It's just such a bullshit story line and the dodges by the administration over it are ridiculous. Just answer the question or provide the tapes and be done with it.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Michael Bayleaf posted:

I'd destroy you if I had the power

lmao you don't even eat onions what power could you have

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

england is the oldest country in the world and they've never not been doing it

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

i like all of my posts

holy gently caress theres a like button?

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
If you think this guy is terrible, wait till next year.
Ossoff lost. > 2%. Trump!

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

TMMadman posted:

I am so sick of hearing about the "tapes" Trump might have. Congress should have just immediately subpoenaed them immediately instead of just asking for them.

It's just such a bullshit story line and the dodges by the administration over it are ridiculous. Just answer the question or provide the tapes and be done with it.

piss tape is REAL

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

TeriZCa8!a posted:

My grandma on my dads side total white trash kept a coffee can of like dripping grease and s hit on the stove forever and just scooped it out and used it FOREVER I have no idea why no one got sick, but they didn't.

It is a mystery (cute little ghost emoji)

there's some restaurant that has been using the same grease for like a hundred years or something. it isn't really a habitat that is good for a bunch of bacteria or fungus to develop in

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TMMadman posted:

Executive privilege means you have to ask and get told no a poo poo load of times first

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
So for the four of you that may remember, (at best) I just watched Threads for the first time last night and this middle East news is FREAKING ME THE gently caress OUT cmon

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

history is cyclical

a really bad thing happens and everyone's like poo poo, we gotta make sure this bad thing doesn't happen again but then they get old and smoothbrained and think huh, was that bad thing really so bad and so they gently caress everything up, then the next generation is like poo poo, we gotta make sure this bad thing doesn't happen again but then they get old and smoothbrained...

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

TeriZCa8!a posted:

So for the four of you that may remember, (at best) I just watched Threads for the first time last night and this middle East news is FREAKING ME THE gently caress OUT cmon

Hahah that movie is great

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

TMMadman posted:

we were promised an answer, just like with melanias immigration status. any day now

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

TeriZCa8!a posted:

US F-15 shootdown of Syrian attack jet. US F-15 shoot down of Iranian drone. Russian/Assad offensive against US-backed rebels.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Ossof in the lead!!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oddium posted:

england is the oldest country in the world and they've never not been doing it

doesn't bode well for accelerationism

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what news

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

2DCAT posted:

Ossof in the lead!!

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

speaking of poop

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

2DCAT posted:

Ossof in the lead!!

less than 1 percent of precincts fully reporting

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

2DCAT posted:

Ossof in the lead!!

:jackbud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

2DCAT posted:

Ossof in the lead!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

• Locked thread