Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
poop doped Jeb! walked calmly to the oval office door and knocked on it, after Trump said "come in" Jeb said "its a soft coup, low energy you see. Please leave."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Handel leads by .4 percent with 9 percent rporting, everybody start pissing and moaning like bitches

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

pyrotek posted:

just for like 7.5 more years

what its already been like 30

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Guy Goodbody posted:

Handel leads by .4 percent with 9 percent rporting, everybody start pissing and moaning like bitches

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

JosefStalinator posted:

no one empty quoted my post about disbanding the democratic party smdh

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

always good to find a new fave verison of summer bae :wink:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
fecal transfer and moaning

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I wish dems would be less polite running this coup

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

where's stalin when you need him, drat

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

poop doped Jeb! walked calmly to the oval office door and knocked on it, after Trump said "come in" Jeb said "its a soft coup, low energy you see. Please leave."

third times a charm, president bush!

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

ossof needs a good lead by 50% reporting because the last 50% will go almost completely to the pubs, as it always does

anyway, i need to stop poop posting back and forth from one butt to another the poop moves forever and take the trash out

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Guy Goodbody posted:

Pls, i am practicing doing the sex

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

"excuse me, could you please hand over the executive and legislative branches? yeah, I'll hold."

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Interesting tidbit: "Roger! Ailes" is the french title to the hit game Pilot Wings

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

always good to find a new fave verison of summer bae :wink:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

third times a charm, president bush!

Ah, this brings back high school memories of "4 MORE YEARS" chants in early '08

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Guy Goodbody posted:

lmao if you need to practice

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

yeah, 2 of the polling stations in the dem area that got flooded aint even closed yet, no point in assuming anything

actually wait i have my time zones mixed up

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijQta_HhweQ

:kiddo:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

The same betting market that had 60%+ odds for Le Pen has Handel at 90%

Its over, folks

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Guy Goodbody posted:

I'm sorry have you forgotten where you are?

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Left Wing LIBTARDS.... Sitting in mommy's basement (the safe place).... hating all things conservative... Dreaming of Unicorns and Rainbows!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Oiled and Ready posted:

The same betting market that had 60%+ odds for Le Pen has Handel at 90%

Its over, folks

glad we agree

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Agean90 posted:

yeah, 2 of the polling stations in the dem area that got flooded aint even closed yet, no point in assuming anything

yeha definitely get your hopes up everyone also if you take a hammer to your balls you can produce some premium nut milk

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

too hot to handel too cold to hold
they're called the ossoffbusters and they're in control

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
trump's gonna gloat so hard w a 1% margin of victory

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Fidel Castronaut posted:

"excuse me, could you please hand over the executive and legislative branches? yeah, I'll hold."

gonna ask you guys to get up against the wall, but if you can;t no biggie

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

good nov. 8 c-spam spaz parody post

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Alright, while I had seen the facebook video of it, I just saw the dashcam video and that loving cop who stop Castile should be loving hung from the nearest loving tree.

How the gently caress does anyone shoot into a car 7 loving times? I mean Jesus loving Christ, even if the cop DID think Castile was going for the weapon that he told the cop he had on him, all the cop has to do to get out of harms way is take two loving steps towards the back of the car.

I mean even if Castile had murderous intent, what's he going to do: pull his gun and somehow manage to turn around inside of his car in order to shoot at the cop who would now be standing behind him?

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
americans are the stupidest people on earth lmbo

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
saw the castile police car video now. lmao america is such a travesty its impossible

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Michael Bayleaf posted:

gonna ask you guys to get up against the wall, but if you can;t no biggie

"able-bodied people, please line up against the wall. if you are disabled or elderly, one of our aids will accommodate you."

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
sore loserman

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I wish I was part of the half of the United States getting checks from George Soros, dammit I'm never lucky.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

anyway, the system won't save you, it can't save you, it's been cooped and compromised by capital and foreign interests

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Rachel and rossoff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004