Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Joementum posted:

I've only played snipers in video games but this does not look like an effective sniping position

https://twitter.com/RednecksNews/status/877327250785419265

I hope a statue of his killer shoots that statue

Or ed balls can do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Do Navy Seals really charge into battle holding Old Glory aloft and streaming in the wind?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

fidel castronaut peers down from his ivory tower "they are all same to me, like ants. as it should be"

ya its weird but i guess its his prerogative :shrug:

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

MY DREAD ABUELA HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN??

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

JOBS!

COBBS!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHU6ZRQJ50Q

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Squizzle posted:

i had avs off until i bought an av, now i know that avless posters are white noise

YA get avatars people

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

anime was right posted:

voter: what is your stance on jobs
democrat: my opponent is an insane volcano pusher, volcanoes. pushing. he will push people into volcanoes.
republican: i love jobs, love 'em, im going to make jobs more free, and also i might push you into a volcano, who you gonna believe? the other guy?
democrat: i would never push you into a volcano
half of all voters: i love more free jobs

2016.txt

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:kimchi:

TRUMP

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Oiled and Ready posted:

I had a job reviewing movie tweets when that came out and after 1200 "AMRRICAN HEROOO" and "AMERINAZI PROPAGANDAAA" tweets I almost loving quit

Never saw the film

What the hell kind of job is this

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

lol at the psych profile being made about me because I didn't want to look at anime avatars

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ahaha wait the punisher logo is on his vest, that can't be real

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Matoi Ryuko posted:

YA get avatars people

i dont read non avatar people

they're less than people to me

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

this skips over that brief moment when texas was blue :(

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Majorian posted:

A healthy view of goons.

I just dont want cartoon dicks or whatever you degenerates wanna put up as your emblem jumping out at my superiors as I studiously not work.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

I mean no insult to you but how is that a job

No fuckin clue

https://www.fizziology.com

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

I mean no insult to you but how is that a job

presumably it was cheaper/easier to hire a human to manually delete profane or otherwise inappropriate tweet comments than it was to buy a robot to do it?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

"hmm, very ivory tower like. yes, ivory tower. hmm, yes, very ivory tower."

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol if you thought a democrat would win

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

lol at the psych profile being made about me because I didn't want to look at anime avatars

*scribbles on notepad disinterestedly* und how does that make you feel

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
remember in 2008 when the democratic party somehow put forth a cool popular candidate against the blue blood establishment type and almost lost to a mayonnaise on white bread sandwich that told half the country to go gently caress themselves and then got loving destroyed by a giant ball of piss with literally zero qualifications and still managed to learn literally nothing

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

this is violence

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

hell yeah

*posts approving drake meme*

actually shoot with this setup on a cold, rainy day but bring warm soup in a crock-pot and a warm drink :3:

i love having a thermos of tea at the range

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Shageletic posted:

I just dont want cartoon dicks or whatever you degenerates wanna put up as your emblem jumping out at my superiors as I studiously not work.

Don't you know about Alt-Tab?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
turns out the future of the Democratic Party runs through the Panera breads of America to interrupt people eating and is thrown out by three staff members after a guy talks about how progressives are like Mao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

your avatar is a anime

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the best chili i can remember is the worst chili ive ever eaten

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

A raid on my cubicle, as heavyset rich ppl come rappelling down. Its my nightmare!!!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
why are people talking about fidel castronaut

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

your avatar is a anime

no way! this is a cewt doggo a friend maade

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Addamere posted:

i just had an amazing rear end in a top hat idea

you know those fake $20 bills people leave as tips that turn out to be church propaganda

instead of those, people should leave real $20 bills but staple to them propaganda for raising the minimum wage and getting rid of the tipper worker exemptions

the rear end in a top hat part of this idea is the stapling which will probably annoy people

i dont go to church tho...

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Addamere posted:

presumably it was cheaper/easier to hire a human to manually delete profane or otherwise inappropriate tweet comments than it was to buy a robot to do it?

hahahaha

like twitter polices itself at all

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

*ponders if friend is anime. if friend is ivory tower. if anime is ivory tower.*

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

D1E posted:

Don't you know about Alt-Tab?

Uh.....

Suuuuure?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Der Meister posted:

lol if you thought a democrat would win

they lost to donald trump and then doubled down on all their idiotic mistakes, how can anyone think a dem will win something ever again

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ScrubLeague posted:

remember in 2008 when the democratic party somehow put forth a cool popular candidate against the blue blood establishment type and almost lost to a mayonnaise on white bread sandwich that told half the country to go gently caress themselves and then got loving destroyed by a giant ball of piss with literally zero qualifications and still managed to learn literally nothing

I mean tbh the only lesson left at this point is "majority of americans are bloodthirsty savages" but they're not exactly putting up stiff resistance no

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Matoi Ryuko posted:

YA get avatars people

an average for every regular is my prez platform for the next cspam election

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

anime was right posted:

why are people talking about fidel castronaut

he doesn't fit in the nitecrew hugbox so he must be destroyed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU