Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

solar energy panel posted:

The Dems in top positions no longer represent the working middle class and insulted over half of their voting base that wanted to go in a new direction (yes I'm talking about Bernie voters, and Bernie WOULD HAVE WON).

Cool, but he didn't.

And he will not win next time either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

lol i bet i have less than 40 posts in D&D unless you count CSpam which is the equivalent of this thread in there

lol

"I don't post in D&D unless you count the liberal echo chamber that is a thread in D&D."

lol

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Bholder posted:

Cool, but he didn't.

He is the most popular politician in the US, the only reason he lost is because the primaries were stacked to reduce the chance of a challenger winning against whoever the party favorite was. (See: NY primary being a closed primary with party registration closing just under a year before the vote)

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Over There posted:

lol

"I don't post in D&D unless you count the liberal echo chamber that is a thread in D&D."

lol

Oh i see the problem, you think literally everything is liberal

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Yug posted:

We've seen this happen so many times when a d&d stumbles in here it's amazing. They start out smug and confident they're going to own those trump guys but then they get angrier and angrier until they reach full meltdown.

i got called a dnd turd for this glorious orange sun over there and its funny because i p sure i just got it for lazily badposting in the other trump thread

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Over There posted:

lol

lol

idk if you've ever actually looked in c-spam but "liberal" is not exactly I would use to describe the posters there

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

:allears:

Keep digging yourself deeper.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

says the guy banned for having an extremely lol meltdown

That's not why I was banned.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

lol i bet i have less than 40 posts in D&D unless you count CSpam which is the equivalent of this thread in there
Talking about how much the DNC sucks and posting favorite drinks and vaporwave videos

quote:

Number Six: Has it ever occurred to you that you are just as much a prisoner as I am?
Number Two: Oh my dear chap, of course--I know too much. We're both lifers. I am definitely an optimist. That's why it doesn't matter "who" The Silent Majority is. It doesn't matter which "side" runs the Trump thread.
Number Six: It's run by one side or the other.
Number Two: Oh certainly, but both sides are becoming identical. What in fact has been created is an international community--perfect blueprint for world order. When the sides facing each other suddenly realize that they're looking into a mirror, they will see that "this" is the pattern for the future.
Number Six: The whole Earth as the Trump thread?
Number Two: That is my hope. What's yours?
Number Six: I'd like to be the first man on the moon.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Over There posted:

oh yes deep in my hole of being ridiculed in the "lol Trump's fine" thread how will i escape

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

i mean with most entertainment media being produced by liberal leaning individuals in the hollywood cirtuit that like politicizing minor things could u really be surprised anyone comes to that conclusion :grin:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Yug posted:

That's not why I was banned.

yeah you were scared to post a picture holding a sign and had to pussy out like a typical trump supporter, you couldn't handle the pressure.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Knight posted:

Talking about how much the DNC sucks and posting favorite drinks and vaporwave videos

The prisoner is so good.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Over There posted:

He's on fire!!!

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

yeah you were scared to post a picture holding a sign and had to pussy out like a typical trump supporter, you couldn't handle the pressure.

I was banned because I didn't doxx myself when a mod said I had to.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Yug posted:

lol "doxx" yeah they'd be able to pick your pasty white rear end from a lineup of site users

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Yug posted:

you pussied out. you are afraid for people to know you aren't cool and handsome.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Yug posted:

Nah you were banned because you posted like poo poo and got challenged to back that poo poo up.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Yug still waiting for you to post how handsome and attractive you are, come on dude

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

trump thred on fiyah today

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Piss de Bundy posted:

you pussied out. you are afraid for people to know you aren't cool and handsome.

I'm afraid they will find out I'm hot and irresistable.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Bholder posted:

Cool, but he didn't.

I don't want to sound Quellist at all but... Face the facts. Then act on it.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
dick in hand right now, chop chop Yug

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
You are all still incredibly mad that I won't doxx myself but I'm still not going to do it.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
because you're a co w a r d and think you're some sort of undercover trump man

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Teikanmi posted:

dick in hand right now, chop chop Yug

don't ask him to dixx doxx himself

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Heaven Spacey posted:

trump thred on fiyah today

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
sounds like you're gonna toxx yourself again before you doxx yourself

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Yug posted:

You are all still incredibly mad that I won't doxx myself but I'm still not going to do it.

Did you really say you were attractive and handsome and cool here? :lol:

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Burt Sexual posted:

yug posted:

"feminist" women are the easiest to get laid with. They have a lot of male feminists that buzz around them trying to get laid so when they see an attractive masculine man like me their panties just fly off.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824004&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post473501017

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

Yes but it was in context. Some of the angry about trump posters were whining about how they couldn't get laid and i suggested perhaps the reason that I am able to is because I am attractive and handsome (this si true) and they are not.

The idea that women like attractive men (like me) was so triggering and made them so rear end angry that they spammed the report button with their whines until gene made his doxx challenge.

That's the story.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Yug posted:

Yes but it was in context. Some of the angry about trump posters were whining about how they couldn't get laid and i suggested perhaps the reason that I am able to is because I am attractive and handsome (this si true) and they are not.

The idea that women like attractive men (like me) was so triggering and made them so rear end angry that they spammed the report button with their whines until gene made his doxx challenge.

That's the story.

FAKE NEWS

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

:saddowns: dont hit me dad

Yug posted:

No, You Are Mad.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TRUMP

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It's all in the past now. I'm ready to let the weird creepy doxx challenge go and let bygones be bygones but they can;t stop bringing it up because of how angry they are. Just let it go guys.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Yug posted:

It's all in the past now. I'm ready to let the weird creepy doxx challenge go and let bygones be bygones but they can;t stop bringing it up because of how angry they are. Just let it go guys.

nice meltdown

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Yug posted:

oh no what ever will we do

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol I would toxx my account with a permaban with any challenge genesplicer would give me , cuz I'm not a c o w a r d

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

lol I would toxx my account with a permaban with any challenge genesplicer would give me , cuz I'm not a c o w a r d

You were that weird kid in class that the other kids could always convince to eat a bug or do something gross for approval.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
guys

GUYS

lol trump's fine

• Locked thread