Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Nichael posted:

I still have no idea how you do this.

I study the far-right like Dian Fossey studied the great ape.

E:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

AstheWorldWorlds posted:

Actually gently caress Jacob Riis and all liberals, lol.

hey liberals invented the guillotine

sending them to it is just desserts

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
enter the code "MY KINDA CUM" for a free scale and $50 in postage at STAMPS DOT COM

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Montasque posted:

I mostly listen to Chapo, Joe Rogan, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, and Jim Cornette.

srs tho how do you listen to rl/sh/aj and not have blood shooting out your fingertips from the pressure spike

i try to listen to limbaugh every other week or so but i can only do it for a few minutes at a time

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

this reminds me of that hidden camera story in vancouver where a group pretended to open a homeless shelter in an affluent neighbourhood, and people would walk by and start crying at the notion that they would be near poors

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
look, you're a guy or a gal and u gotta shave ur face why not do it with harry's razors

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Shab posted:

I tried to listen to Chapo Trap House but the combination of constant references to conspiracy theories combined with 7 layers of sarcasm left me feeling very "unwoke"

ed balls is woke without quotes, implying a level of sincerity I'm not even capable of

NPR is still a good source for podcasts.

1A I'm finding particularily good right now, Majority Report still gets really informative guests, On Point and the Brian Lehrer show are as usual the best.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Admiral Ray posted:

then someone will eat us and the circle of life continues

r u offerin bby? :wink:

e circle of life is that like 69

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

truth is garbage to fucktards like you rosanne

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Weeping Wound posted:

after reading this, he seems less bad than the huge weiner who complained about killing Nazis in a video game
fred died to bear is a guy who couples goodthink with 90s college elitism and then wonders why people hate him for the goodthink when they actually don't and the latter has actually become incredibly invisible to him because it's all he remembers

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

your cup is overflowed, the soda fountain is not a toy.

ever stick one of those skiing hand warmers to the roof of ur mouth and then stick your head under a slushie machine

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

michael savage dont even remember that

Michael Savage had the best intro...Master of Puppets.
and I swear Hannity uses the same ending sting sound for closing a segment that Savage used to use. Every time I hear the end of a Sean Hannity segment the word "SAVAGE" plays in my head.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

in my head this answer is more jesus christ not this again than deity who looks suspiciously like your grandpa makes them work

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

ArmZ posted:

phish is terrible

You may be thinking of the people who listen to them.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Michael Savage had the best intro...Master of Puppets.
and I swear Hannity uses the same ending sting sound for closing a segment that Savage used to use. Every time I hear the end of a Sean Hannity segment the word "SAVAGE" plays in my head.

you listened to so much michael savage that you doubly own yourself every time you listen to sean hannity :sad:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

are those skinks

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

murked by dragon posted:

this reminds me of that hidden camera story in vancouver where a group pretended to open a homeless shelter in an affluent neighbourhood, and people would walk by and start crying at the notion that they would be near poors

this is why George Lucas would always threaten to use his ranch as affordable housing whenever marin county told him he couldn't make changes to his land. always works, too.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
sick of uincoformtable underpants? well try out meunides the premier place for spending lots of money for ur butt and dong. just go to meundies.com/fuckcast for 3% off your first order of $150 or more

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Squizzle posted:

are those skinks

they are flowers

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Sexual Lorax posted:

in my head this answer is more jesus christ

yeah ive heard this a lot

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i hope the storm kills me. i hope the storm kills you

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

ex post facho posted:

srs tho how do you listen to rl/sh/aj and not have blood shooting out your fingertips from the pressure spike

i try to listen to limbaugh every other week or so but i can only do it for a few minutes at a time

Dude is special

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

sick of uincoformtable underpants? well try out meunides the premier place for spending lots of money for ur butt and dong. just go to meundies.com/fuckcast for 3% off your first order of $150 or more

if i thought clothes were that fukken uncomfortable to spend so much money id just move to a fukken nude beach god drat

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

august 21 is going to have the first total eclipse in 99 years. 14 states will have two minutes of total daytime darkness, mostly states across the rust belt/midwest. im sure this will end well

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

im sure this will end well

what have you seen on this earth that does

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Squizzle posted:

are those skinks

heck yes i got my own blue tongued skink and he owns

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

august 21 is going to have the first total eclipse in 99 years. 14 states will have two minutes of total daytime darkness, mostly states across the rust belt/midwest. im sure this will end well

:laffo:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Yesterday I saw a sticker on a car that said "Let Trey Sing" and I can only assume it's some Phish/Grateful Dead care mad stuff.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

you can tell shes not speaking rhotic english there

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Trump is the Antichrist.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/emorwee/status/877557490673737728
ha
hahahahahaha
ha ha
:suicide:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

if i thought clothes were that fukken uncomfortable to spend so much money id just move to a fukken nude beach god drat

im alwaysnude and it works out bc i never leave my house or talk to anyone

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

um what do u think is gonna happen?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

jesus

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

That DICK! posted:

i hope the storm kills me. i hope the storm kills you

the storm cant kill me

i make the clouds

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

fred died to bear is a guy who couples goodthink with 90s college elitism and then wonders why people hate him for the goodthink when they actually don't and the latter has actually become incredibly invisible to him because it's all he remembers

ick

my eyeballs would explode out of my skull if I read one of his pieces then :chloe:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

and the following month:

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/stars/what-will-happen-september-23-2017/

quote:

Recently at Answers in Genesis, we have begun to get enquiries about a supposed event of great prophetic significance on September 23 of this year. Many videos on the Internet are promoting this. On this date, the sun will be in the constellation Virgo (the virgin), along with the moon near Virgo’s feet. Additionally, Jupiter will be in Virgo, while the planets Venus, Mars, and Mercury will be above and to the right of Virgo in the constellation Leo. Some people claim that this is a very rare event (allegedly only once in 7,000 years) and that it supposedly is a fulfillment of a sign in Revelation 12. Revelation 12:1–2 (ESV) reads:

And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth.

So we have here a woman (Virgo) in the sky (heaven), along with the sun, and the moon at her feet. What about the 12 stars? Virtually all the websites promoting this prophetic sign state that there are nine stars in Leo, but with the addition of the three planets (which appear as bright stars), there are 12 stars. Since Leo is to the upper right of Virgo’s head, one might see this as a crown of 12 stars, though these 12 stars will be far above Virgo’s head. Many of the videos that discuss this have various embellishments, such as tying this event to the supposed rogue planet Niburu or the tetrad of total lunar eclipses in 2014–2015. I’ve previously written about these other two subjects and found them wanting, so we ought to be wary about this one too. Let us examine the claims.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Sexual Lorax posted:

in my head this answer is more jesus christ not this again than deity who looks suspiciously like your grandpa makes them work

How else do you want to explain it? Magnets are clearly moved by the invisible hands.

They also move the market. This is why capitalism is gods work. And if i am rich, it means god likes me. And if God likes me, i can crap on other people

• Locked thread