Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Kazak_Hstan posted:

you want the national guard called out for every bank robbery?

abolish banks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

It really is amazing at how as a species we treat other people with such hatred, I include myself and everyone else in this thread the same way as we lust for boomer death.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

JosefStalinator posted:

Jeb!, when the polls fell.

How did that race communicate before things happened? Also how would you describe recalibration the warp core?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a helpful bear posted:

middleclassman: o well its too bad their family died screaming in a hellish deathtrap but its going to inconvenience me... i mean i dont want to be RUDE or anything

gently caress i need to cool down im really going dc here and im gonna lose it

im steamin hot rn

Nah that shits hosed up, everyone's reaming it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Pounded in the Butt by Bill Mitchell the Seventh's Unnervingly Correct Tweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/815790573370085377

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

i hate the grenefell towers fire, not for the loss of human life, but because of the inevitable loss to my property values

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

the violin required for this is undetectable by even the most powerful microscopes

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

LegoMan posted:

Also how would you describe recalibration the warp core?

The DNC, rejecting Bernie.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

insurance will cover their dead family members, but who will cover my lost equity??

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Winkie01 posted:

It really is amazing at how as a species we treat other people with such hatred, I include myself and everyone else in this thread the same way as we lust for boomer death.

Our rage is righteous :hai:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I get that any vaguely anti-police mad lib is on trend at the moment, but this is a p dumb opinion

is that why the british are constantly killed by gunfire

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Good soup! posted:

When I see Mitch McConnell I get super sad, because the way his face and his old dying dim eyes look he reminds me of those super old people with dementia at old folks homes that sit at their dinner tables eating food while endlessly smacking their lips because they can't eat properly and in comes the family and the care taker is like look Mitch it's your grandkids and he barely remembers anything so he just stares and smiles slightly while smacking his lips and eating slowly and making GBS threads himself and his kids are like look it's grandpa Mitch u guys hug him and say hello but no one wants to be there and they're kinda annoyed they're not at home or doing anything else and they kinda wish he would kick the bucket soon but just doesn't and lingers for like 15 years as a husk of a man endlessly making GBS threads his pants

He also happens to be a terrible piece of garbage

i'd be fine with an addlebrained mitch mcconnell spending decades in a poo poo-stained prison of his own flesh if they hadn't also let him be majority leader the whole time

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Nah

I want to see the student loan, housing, and Silicon Valley bubbles all pop at the same time too. There needs to be no chance of us ever being resuscitated

It helps this is happening as people in Arizona are melting this week, so the weather's also trying to get its last kicks in

and he'll still get reelected because america loving sucks

and wisconsin/north carolina-level voter suppression will be federal law

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

was that one you posted the other night where your older brother walks into you room and says "drink this" and its horse piss and it lowers all your stats for real because lol i want to try the game if thats the case

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

is that why the british are constantly killed by gunfire

My favorite part of hot fuzz is where they find the doddering old man collecting weapons and he peacefully shows them a shed stuffed full of guns since he know he got caught

And everyone is like ho ho that's crazy it would never happen

and the Americans in the audience are going idgi

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

intriguing

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

i tried playing ck2 but tbh i have more fun watching other people play it (well, the highlight reel anyway) than playing it myself. that learning curve is something else

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

was that one you posted the other night where your older brother walks into you room and says "drink this" and its horse piss and it lowers all your stats for real because lol i want to try the game if thats the case

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824318&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post473611675

come shitpost cspam kings 2

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I get that any vaguely anti-police mad lib is on trend at the moment, but this is a p dumb opinion

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/803811497654755332

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Good soup! posted:

When I see Mitch McConnell I get super sad, because the way his face and his old dying dim eyes look he reminds me of those super old people with dementia at old folks homes that sit at their dinner tables eating food while endlessly smacking their lips because they can't eat properly and in comes the family and the care taker is like look Mitch it's your grandkids and he barely remembers anything so he just stares and smiles slightly while smacking his lips and eating slowly and making GBS threads himself and his kids are like look it's grandpa Mitch u guys hug him and say hello but no one wants to be there and they're kinda annoyed they're not at home or doing anything else and they kinda wish he would kick the bucket soon but just doesn't and lingers for like 15 years as a husk of a man endlessly making GBS threads his pants

He also happens to be a terrible piece of garbage

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Chokes McGee posted:

this is the worst rap ever

yo yo yo i'm A-H-B
i'm here to say
healthcare should be free
in a major way

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Women love it when it's cut

They freak when it's not

Easy peasy

Did they tell you this on that incel forum?

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

harry enten owns

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

throw some chili on that and you're gtg

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

i tried playing ck2 but tbh i have more fun watching other people play it (well, the highlight reel anyway) than playing it myself. that learning curve is something else

I played ck1 for about a zillion hours and it took me a good four or five to figure out what made ck2 work. paradox games are the best/worst

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hey, it has been a while since Americans really cracked down on the Irish

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/877642346510274562

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

shiksa posted:

paradox games are the best/worst

It's pretty fun to play Stellaris as it evolves.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Gotta love that people in congress will be exempt from this bullshit and will still get good healthcare

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Women love it when it's cut

They freak when it's not

Easy peasy

haha you're so loving gross

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

shiksa posted:

I played ck1 for about a zillion hours and it took me a good four or five to figure out what made ck2 work. paradox games are the best/worst

lazy millenials trying to get their inbreeding ck2 chuckles for free

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

a helpful bear posted:

middleclassman: o well its too bad their family died screaming in a hellish deathtrap but its going to inconvenience me... i mean i dont want to be RUDE or anything

gently caress i need to cool down im really going dc here and im gonna lose it

im steamin hot rn

What are you wearing babe?

Or not that kind of hot?

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Hello special page, tromp is bad, Amen

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

tacodaemon posted:

hey, it has been a while since Americans really cracked down on the Irish

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/877642346510274562

Good

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

BONGHITZ posted:

circumcision was the greatest trick the devil ever pulled

my beautiful intact wiener is the key that unlocks the pearly gates

and not like how you would expect either, more like a fingerprint scanner

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

i like a little acid in my dairy lipids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

GobiasIndustries posted:

Gotta love that people in congress will be exempt from this bullshit and will still get good healthcare

i keep seeing this come up but i thought the house voted to make sure they were NOT exempt immediately after they passed the bill? did they do some sneaky poo poo and re-instate their healthcare?

Thatim posted:

What are you wearing babe?

Or not that kind of hot?

an old sweat-stained krogers bag on my head and nothing else

• Locked thread