Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

testtubebaby has a new favorite as of 03:24 on Feb 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

holy poo poo that's a good shirt

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

syscall girl posted:

Have a trouble with attachments?

I prefer to stay with option 2

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Sociopastry posted:

http://imgur.com/a/GXDwv here's my PMs. I hope anyone else who's had PMs from jastiger comes forward.

I can't remember if I've PMd you the link to a Very Good Movie or not but let's pretend I have.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerry Cotton posted:

I can't remember if I've PMd you the link to a Very Good Movie or not but let's pretend I have.

That movie was in fact cool and good.

But my mind is broken by the current AUG thread. :buddy:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Is it pms? poo poo ive been doing it wrong

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Picnic Princess posted:

Previous joke aside, I haven't gotten any creepy messages. Probably because they know I could track them down, feed them to bears, and not get caught. You don't mess with the wild people of the North.

I am disappointed with your characterization of our communications. I failed us both. I realize now I shouldn't have had any specific question or comment beyond "GOT NUDES???" I apologize.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

For my BF peeps.

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp

Anita Dickinme posted:

For my BF peeps.

I'm hard. See you in the trenches.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Anita Dickinme posted:

For my BF peeps.

This dude begging for the creepy DMs

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Anita Dickinme posted:

For my BF peeps.

Jealous of that body.
Not jealous of the dirty dorm room.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

#NoMakeupSelfie

Josh Lyman has a new favorite as of 04:20 on Jun 22, 2017

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Inzombiac posted:

Jealous of that body.
Not jealous of the dirty dorm room.

It's actually really nice for Navy barracks.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Anita Dickinme posted:

For my BF peeps.

Hey there sailor.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

LingcodKilla posted:

Hey there sailor.

Oh jeez don't tell chief please.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Desert Bus posted:

I am disappointed with your characterization of our communications. I failed us both. I realize now I shouldn't have had any specific question or comment beyond "GOT NUDES???" I apologize.

Your messages were cool. Not to worry!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Anita Dickinme posted:

Oh jeez don't tell chief please.

Chief dont have to know twinky-poo.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

A pussy and a dick

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anita Dickinme posted:

For my BF peeps.

I'm the tiny fan.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

How about mine? Am i to be worried about bears?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jastiger posted:

How about mine? Am i to be worried about bears?

Bees?

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

*types message into PM window*

quote:

"HEY GIRL WANNA SMASH???"

*slowly moves trembling hand away from Send button*

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vargatron posted:

*types message into PM window*

quote:

HEY GIRL WANT CUMMIES

*slowly moves trembling hand away from Send button*

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Picnic Princess posted:

Can you send bears this way anyway? Bears are cool.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

My hair is so awesome, I just had to check it out, myself

And then I decided to look at the AUG thread. Thanks whiteyfats..

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp
You have great hair and great books.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Incredible hair!

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Sigh

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Hard no. posted:

You look great. What Mark Twain is that?

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

You look a little like Alien Sigourney Weaver, Hard No

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

I woke up like thi

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Too cool to look at the camera and especially YOU

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Sometimes I get Jastiger and Kitchener mixed up.

Sorry for offending whichever one of you is the better one.

Haha. I have them both on ignore and had never seen them post one right after the other until a few days ago, now I've seen it at least 3 times since then.

Double dose of douche!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hard no. posted:

Ain't no shame in my postin' game. :colbert:

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 22:27 on Jul 20, 2017

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Hi! I am back from the hospital again!!!! Every time they tell me it is going to be a couple of months.. it's like .. two weeks. I am fine. Totally thought I was dying. Well, not fine. But not dying!

It is ALL of the Mark Twain, unabridged :) two volumes. I like the second volume best... The diaries of adam and eve are great. I will take a photo of the complete bookcases at some point if I can get the camera far back enough.

Also, whiteyfats, your posting is incredible, please don't stop.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Hard no. posted:

Hi! I am back from the hospital again!!!! Every time they tell me it is going to be a couple of months.. it's like .. two weeks. I am fine. Totally thought I was dying. Well, not fine. But not dying!

It is ALL of the Mark Twain, unabridged :) two volumes. I like the second volume best... The diaries of adam and eve are great. I will take a photo of the complete bookcases at some point if I can get the camera far back enough.

Also, whiteyfats, your posting is incredible, please don't stop.

"His Grandfather's Old Ram", "The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County" and "Buck Fanshaw's Funeral" are great, Twain had some fantastic writing .

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Is it still okay to call you Teagan? I only ask because hard no sounds less like a name :ohdear: but if you prefer it then that is what I will call you!

Anyway Teagan/hard no your hair is fabulous, the short look really suits you :3:

e: inb4 you answer me with "hard no"

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 02:12 on Jun 23, 2017

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Hehe, I changed it to Hard no. on a whim while talking with Desert Bus after he showed me all of Letterkenny.... I have to admit, I kind of miss Teagan, and it seems to be confusing some people. Teagan is fine. Hard no is just funny to think about, like my new best friend up there, Such Fun. I would change it back, but ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thanks for the hair comments, it's been amazing growing it out like this, I haven't had it natural and this healthy in SO many years... I like to lay in the bath and feel it swish like a mermaid. I used to shave my head, or have a mohawk or whatever.. but that was always voluntary, and my hair was never really nice. But now.. I have this appreciation for it. Bedhead in the morning is one of my favourite things, it goes absolutely WILD. It has come in darker and kind of wavy, and I am excited to see what happens when it gets longer. I have never been a long-hair kind of woman... so this short hair is just really fun. And no haircuts! I am amazed that it is growing in so nicely... I thought it would be a lot more awkward than this!!!!

So yes. Teagan it is! :P A gimmick name doesn't really work for me, considering I never use the gimmick. :P Well, I do on skype with Desert Bus, I probably should have kept it there :P hahahaha

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Hard no. posted:

Hehe, I changed it to Hard no. on a whim while talking with Desert Bus after he showed me all of Letterkenny.... I have to admit, I kind of miss Teagan, and it seems to be confusing some people. Teagan is fine. Hard no is just funny to think about, like my new best friend up there, Such Fun. I would change it back, but ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thanks for the hair comments, it's been amazing growing it out like this, I haven't had it natural and this healthy in SO many years... I like to lay in the bath and feel it swish like a mermaid. I used to shave my head, or have a mohawk or whatever.. but that was always voluntary, and my hair was never really nice. But now.. I have this appreciation for it. Bedhead in the morning is one of my favourite things, it goes absolutely WILD. It has come in darker and kind of wavy, and I am excited to see what happens when it gets longer. I have never been a long-hair kind of woman... so this short hair is just really fun. And no haircuts! I am amazed that it is growing in so nicely... I thought it would be a lot more awkward than this!!!!

So yes. Teagan it is! :P A gimmick name doesn't really work for me, considering I never use the gimmick. :P Well, I do on skype with Desert Bus, I probably should have kept it there :P hahahaha

There's a poster by the user name of crap I forgot his current use name but whatever it is now it was Tori CMOS

That name stuck so hard that everyone calls him Tori out of habit to the point where he has (and it wasn't his idea) a gang tag reading Tori's Bois

I think it's only been given to one poster at this point and there's a lot of animosity between the two so it's ironic but still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Desert Bus posted:

Can you send bears this way anyway? Bears are cool.

I got drunk at a karaoke bar the day before yesterday and when I was beginning my masterful ten-pints-in rendition of Sydänsuruja I overheard someone saying "hey look the bear is singing" welp that's my bear story god bless.