Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

we thought we knew "dangerously cheesy"

how wrong we were

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna be honest: I like modern rear end in a top hat British puppet Chester Cheetah way more than old school animated Xtreme Chester Cheetah

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Sup everyonne

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Sup

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the more you suffer, the more it shows you really care

right

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Nm, you?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chillin and playing PS1 games on my vita before bed.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Found out about Sega Forever from another thread and despite emulation on Android being really easy I'm unreasonably excited about it

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'm weirded out that it's unity, whose idea was it to code an emulator in unity

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

recently i've been cycling between the three best nes games (castlevania + punchout + excitebike) with some mean bean machine also in there

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oddium posted:

recently i've been cycling between the three best nes games (castlevania + punchout + excitebike) with some mean bean machine also in there

I like CVIII better than 1 but Ive also never been able to beat it.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

oddium posted:

Mean Bean Machine rules. My wife played it to death when we got the Mega Drive Collection on the PS3

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
decided to waste about an hour of my life playing ylands

seems like a pretty legit scandinavian boat building simulator

if only there was some way to exchange dayz for it

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Samuringa posted:

play Grandia one day then, it has that in spades. I liked 1's tone better but it's really grindy. 2 is on Steam but I don't know if it is a good port.

grandia 1 is so amazingly easy that you can defeat most bosses without them getting to act even once (without grinding!) as long as you focus on leveling the skills associated with each character's cancel-inflicting attack. if you try to level all the magic and weapon abilities evenly, well, that's on you

the combat itself, however, is kind of sluggish, but that's a consequence of both its platform (ps1 for loading) and era (90s jrpg with a little too much flashiness on the spell animations)

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

am i reading this right ?? a third castlevania ??

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

my ps4 also came today so i am now two systems deep in the next gen

https://twitter.com/Naveed_Mohebbi/status/877236065865695233

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Quest For Glory II posted:

How long until these become emotes

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Quest For Glory II posted:

:rip: :yeah:

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Please sign my petition to get Nintendo to acquire the rights to use a sound clip of Mike Stoklasa to play whenever a user presses the "Oh." rating.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Please sign my petition to get Nintendo to acquire the rights to use a sound clip of Mike Stoklasa to play whenever a user presses the "Oh." rating.

signed

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
In Burger Time do you think the burgers are really big or your character is really small?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

small rear end chef

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I beat nex machina.

Holy balls experienced is about 5x harder that rookie but its so perfect feeling until the last boss when you're really gonna need to have some continues stored up.

Gonna definitely replace resogun as my warmup game for when i turn on the system and settle in to play for a while.

Housemarque is the loving best!!!

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
The chef is small, but the flavor is big.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Viewtiful Jew posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOiE0LCu6J0

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

DalaranJ posted:

The chef is small, but the sausage is big.

:heysexy:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i forgot that ps4 gets demos that PC doesn't so i'm getting demos of neir: automata, and world of FF, and DQ Heroes/Builders, and probably others but not right now because they're so fuckin big (the infinite warfare demo is like 40+ GB lol)

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Seize those cheetos

They're radicool

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

I beat nex machina.

Holy balls experienced is about 5x harder that rookie but its so perfect feeling until the last boss when you're really gonna need to have some continues stored up.

Gonna definitely replace resogun as my warmup game for when i turn on the system and settle in to play for a while.

Housemarque is the loving best!!!

I played it a bit with mouse and keyboard and it bugs me that playing that way doesn't give you a cursor at the mouse position, just the direction.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
Tom + Chee is actually pretty good. I mean, all their stuff is variations on grilled cheese but it breaks up the monotony of most fast food places.

But yeah a grilled cheese glazed donut sounds loving repulsive.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

oddium posted:

i don't actually know how fantasy football works sorry 😬

i know you say like "i own Guy Strongman now" and then at the end of a real life game his stats go up ??

I never cared about football in my life but then played fantasy football for the first time a few years ago and now it owns . You basically have the right idea except the main gameplay (after the initial draft of your players) is trading your players with other members of the league week to week . Gets super cut throat and sneaky

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Something something the abyss gazes into you.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
One Finger Death Punch: In this rainstorm level, how the gently caress am I supposed to tell which of these '2's are the ones that I have to double click the same direction for and which ones I alternate?

Also the brutes in general, they seem to be a totally random color. Sometimes they show up a blue or green color so I don't realize they're brutes and not the regular blue or green guys. How do I deal with that?

e: Also why do some hits go into loving slow motion for no other reason than to throw off my rhythm

e2: alright, I see the red/blue L/R click indicators now

Olive! fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Jun 22, 2017

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
some day ubisoft will make a sequel to the classic belgian comic fps adaptation xiii

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It'll be a prequel, all they'll show is a cgi movie and they'll use the Star Citizen development model.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Star Citizen must be considered a pretty revolutionary game development model among the industry CEOs because: a) you don't have to develop a game...that's it. It's genius really.

LeafyOrb
Jun 11, 2012

Nintendo sent my Japanese My Nintendo account an email with no graphics. After figuring out that it was a survey (mercifully in English) I sent them the very useful information that I like all of their games and characters.

You're Welcome

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy
when i die, fill my grave with piles of these, instead of dirt

i want to lie in a flamin' hot cheesy donut hole for the rest of time

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

None of my achievements popped until I closed the game

I got 60 of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

psychoJ posted:

when i die, fill my grave with piles of these, instead of dirt

i want to lie in a flamin' hot cheesy donut hole for the rest of time

• Locked thread