Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Stultus Maximus posted:

So what do you tell a friend who's endangering his marriage and relationship to the sons he loves by periodically banging chubby drunk randos?

Get off the village tricycle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Stultus Maximus posted:

So what do you tell a friend who's endangering his marriage and relationship to the sons he loves by periodically banging chubby drunk randos?

*while holding out cell phone
"It's your wife."

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Stultus Maximus posted:

don't re-enlist

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

https://open.spotify.com/track/1nX9KhK3Fff27SnrIor2Yb

Pixel(s)2

edit:

:lol:

SwampDonkey fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Jun 22, 2017

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

https://twitter.com/Drops/status/877865159494127624

:gary::burger::yarg:

:dukedoge:

SwampDonkey fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Jun 22, 2017

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I'm the goony one with the stupid t-shirt.

:what:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

DownByTheWooter posted:

don't re-enlist

:golfclap:

Deleted.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://vimeo.com/213698569

https://vimeo.com/213698569

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jun 22, 2017

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA9YWECtsZs

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Man, I can't wait to find a better apartment outside this neighborhood. Somebody stole my grill last night. It wasn't exactly rocket science to find where it went: I found it next door. Guy who lives in that same building said that he saw some kids with it last night, and apparently the same kids can't keep their hands off his poo poo, either. Probably the same kids who hosed up my table, "borrowed" my camp chair, and who hosed with some of the tools a contractor left here. Landlord already has plans to put up cameras outside, but hopefully this bumps that timeline up.

gently caress kids. There are lovely kids everywhere, but they seem especially abundant around here.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I don't have problems with my neighborhood kids. As lovely as my complex is, the kids aren't the problem. There's a guy camping up in a patch of weeds and tall grass where Frank shits. Office knows about him, won't have the grass cut down and security doesn't bother running him off. So now I carry a knife when Frank and I walk over there to poo poo and the pile stays where Frank leaves it. And we don't go over there unless there's light out yet.

Between that rear end in a top hat and every stupid cocksucker throwing their glass bottles all over the lot and grass space, I'm pretty loving sick of this shithole.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Naked Bear posted:

Man, I can't wait to find a better apartment outside this neighborhood. Somebody stole my grill last night. It wasn't exactly rocket science to find where it went: I found it next door. Guy who lives in that same building said that he saw some kids with it last night, and apparently the same kids can't keep their hands off his poo poo, either. Probably the same kids who hosed up my table, "borrowed" my camp chair, and who hosed with some of the tools a contractor left here. Landlord already has plans to put up cameras outside, but hopefully this bumps that timeline up.

gently caress kids. There are lovely kids everywhere, but they seem especially abundant around here.

Could be worse. They could get injured on your property, you get sued and charged for creating an attractive nuisance.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kill the kids.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Naked Bear posted:

Gettin in my grill
Make me lose my chill
Stand my ground
When punks around
Gettin in my grill

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Oh: they also took interest in my Mario Bros. cornhole boards, but apparently couldn't figure out what they were for. :lol:

GET OFF MY LAWN SIDEWALK

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

That's why it's best to just clear out the infestation of teens as you catch them. Try putting out some spinner fidget laced with chloroform then transplant them to a local skater park.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I saw my first fidget spinner in the wild. I don't get it, but somehow it did not make me angry. :shrug:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

DownByTheWooter posted:

don't re-enlist

god drat

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Stultus Maximus posted:

Good 4 u

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

It's harmless dumb fun.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
It'd be bad enough to have to face your spouse for cheating, but if you have them a disease as well, just fuckin' hell.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I've covered how to explain away HPV in my intel_officer.txt rant, you could easily push that to herpes.

Beyond that? :shrug:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

LingcodKilla posted:

It's harmless dumb fun.

He's not subtle about it and pretty much just relies on everyone around keeping it under wraps.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

That's why it's best to just clear out the infestation of teens as you catch them. Try putting out some spinner fidget laced with chloroform then transplant them to a local skater park.
I don't think there's a skate park anywhere around here... but the Hudson River is a stone's throw away.

We gonna fit'cha fer a new pair-a shoes, kid.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Every so often some kids or punks will cut the ratchet strap holding the jerry cans in my company truck and take them. I'm more upset that kids don't know how to open the straps.

I think I might leave a can sitting around that has gas and a pound of sugar in it but then again they might come back and slash my nice new car's tires or key it.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

QUIT FLASHING US YOU PERV

edit: nm some kinky folks in here. own away

SwampDonkey fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Jun 22, 2017

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

mlmp08 posted:

I saw my first fidget spinner in the wild. I don't get it, but somehow it did not make me angry. :shrug:

The only one I've ever seen was in the hands of a Navy E-6 in uniform out in town.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Every so often some kids or punks will cut the ratchet strap holding the jerry cans in my company truck and take them. I'm more upset that kids don't know how to open the straps.

I think I might leave a can sitting around that has gas and a pound of sugar in it but then again they might come back and slash my nice new car's tires or key it.
gently caress 'em. They'll keep doing it otherwise and they need to learn.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

RICE NOT SUGAR HONEY

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Hot Karl Marx posted:

gently caress that fill that bitch with diesel and let them have it. Sugar won't do dick. Diesel will loving ruin their entire fuel system.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

hmmm

how bad would it be to put two stroke in a regular gas engine?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

tastefully arranged labia posted:

hmmm

It doesn't do anything to it. It's still gas. It might stress your catalytic converter but it shouldn't cause any lasting issues. Putting regular gas in a 2 stroke is really bad because you will wind up eating your piston rings due to lack of lubricant for your cylinder(s).

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

tastefully arranged labia posted:

hmmm

i ran out of gas when i was 18 and paid a farmer 5 bucks to give me enough gas to get me to the station 5 min away. all he had was 2 stroke, it worked with no issue.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

It'll smoke a bit and you probably don't want to do it long term but in an emergency it's fine.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

mlmp08 posted:

they're not actually obtrusive or annoying in any way so i think internet people are just insanely angry over nothing as usual

the ones with the flashy lights are kinda dumb though

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/misbahchowdhury/status/877304962895818753

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

mlmp08 posted:

my fidget spinner is jacking off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Literally seen this happen.

• Locked thread