Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

I can't think of a more American hill to die on than toilet paper brands, tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
The New York Times has posted quite a lot of articles about what a paragon of honor Comey is, even before the testimony, so I assume he is buds with someone there.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

skylined! posted:

lol they really are going to try and sell off alaska, aren't they

https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/877993176820101120

also sidenote, does anyone care that i post a lot of tweets? i think this thread prefers that to be party plane jones' thing however they usually feel relevant

edit: like this one (lol'ing a lot over here)

https://twitter.com/TrumpSupport13/status/877976324140183553

Wait, why is charmin racist?

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Madkal posted:

Nah, I like looking for the tweets and ignore all the derails. Keep posting the tweets.

:respek: Yyyyyyyyyyyyup. That's what I do too. *skip skip skip* "Oh a link...to proof...that anime...is...good...*skip skip skip*

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

BarbarianElephant posted:

The New York Times has posted quite a lot of articles about what a paragon of honor Comey is, even before the testimony, so I assume he is buds with someone there.

Yeah probably an interview and photoshoot for extra showboatin'.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.
Messaging idea

Annihilate
HealthCare
Act

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Cabbit posted:

That's called Kickstarter.

I mean, it worked for MST3K!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

eyebeem posted:

Couple pages back but lol. The media narrative during the entire election was 90% "Trump said x"

I'm not talking about stuff he said, I'm talking about stuff he did. Trump almost certainly raped his ex-wife. That wasn't something that was discussed too openly in the media.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Crabtree posted:

anthony anderson, popular black comedian and cast member of comedy show blackish, is their spokesperson

he is a black man who often calls out racial injustice on his television show

ergo,

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

skylined! posted:

anthony anderson, popular black comedian and cast member of comedy show blackish, is their spokesperson

he is a black man who often calls out racial injustice on his television show

ergo,

Oh poo poo, I didn't read the stupid name of the below tweet and thought that was you. I was wondering if they actually did something horrible, but no, I guess a regressive dick will shrivel if a black man is successful.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

BarbarianElephant posted:

The FBI has one of its major investigative offices in NY, which is one of the only reasons the nyt has been able to compete with the Washington Post for scoops.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Is there any language in the bill about Medicare part D. Haven't got a chance to sit down and read it. My mom and dad are pretty reliant on having that 2nd insurance.

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/878072486721540096
yeah maybe
e: https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/878072767341527040
WELL THEN

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

There's some rule of nature that tall guys gotta have shorter then average wives to maximize awkward shot framing

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

did no one tell him about...OPTICS?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

skylined! posted:

i uh, think you missed the point

Actually, they owned em.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
I love as soon as he hears the word 'healthcare' Chuck immediately starts packing up his things and gets the gently caress out there lol what a coward.

https://twitter.com/TopherSpiro/status/877994824779022336

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Xand_Man posted:

There's some rule of nature that tall guys gotta have shorter then average wives to maximize awkward shot framing

plus then sexually frustrated short dudes can get all mad about tall guys stealing "their" women

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

prom candy posted:

plus then sexually frustrated short dudes can get all mad about tall guys stealing "their" women

It's true, it's drat true! :chord:

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

prom candy posted:

Short men get stolen and played with by tall women. I'm not sure if I should send for help right now b

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

Xand_Man posted:

HE"S A MONSTER
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/878072908857319424

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

I remember when Hulk Hogan bodyslammed him in front of a sold out crowd at the Pontiac Silverdome.

Hastings
Dec 30, 2008

drat, he is almost in Slenderman territory towering over them like that.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

My favorite "lol Comey is tall" joke was Colbert showing the CSPAN footage of Comey rising to be sworn in at the hearing, and when it cuts back to Colbert the camera's focused on his crotch. I laughed for a solid minute at that one.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Which one is he?

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

Duke Igthorn posted:

Which one is he?
theres no like button on the forusm

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Fart City posted:

I remember when Hulk Hogan bodyslammed him in front of a sold out crowd at the Pontiac Silverdome.

RIP the silverdome :(

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

Fart City posted:

He looks good for someone that was 1000 pounds and died a week later.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Javes posted:

I love as soon as he hears the word 'healthcare' Chuck immediately starts packing up his things and gets the gently caress out there lol what a coward.

Nice to see the media doing their drat job for a change.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

awesmoe posted:

theres no like button on the forusm

There's a :yeah: or a :same: which is as close as we'll get :(

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

hanales posted:

Yeah probably an interview and photoshoot for extra showboatin'.

I want a Comey photo shoot like those dumb Paul-Ryan-lifting-weights pics. Maybe Comey with a basketball or getting ready to throw a football.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

skylined! posted:

lol they really are going to try and sell off alaska, aren't they

https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/877993176820101120

also sidenote, does anyone care that i post a lot of tweets? i think this thread prefers that to be party plane jones' thing however they usually feel relevant

edit: like this one (lol'ing a lot over here)

https://twitter.com/TrumpSupport13/status/877976324140183553

uuuuh I need a good reason why this is supposed to be a bad thing

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Cactus Jack posted:

He looks good for someone that was 1000 pounds and died a week later.

Oh ho ho, silly fool. Like a fly into the spider's web, you have found yourself tangled in the FBI's lies.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I get all my news from Alyssa Milano.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Push El Burrito posted:

I get all my news from Alyssa Milano.

Remember when her mom tried to purge the early internet of Fake Nudes

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Duke Igthorn posted:

Which one is he?

The stoic one.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Homeless Friend posted:

Actually, they owned em.

Potato Salad posted:

uuuuh I need a good reason why this is supposed to be a bad thing

the Alaska part or?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Javes posted:

Remember when Rand Paul left his lunch when a DREAMer asked him about THE IMMIGRATION.

LOL.

edit : Also I'm surprised there isn't more footage of regressive suits running away. There's been reports of this since the 2016 Maddness, some of them even jumping hedges and fences.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jun 23, 2017

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Crabtree posted:

Well you see when you call a racist piece of poo poo out for being a racist, it is in fact YOU who is the racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Apparently Trump doesn't just play golf

• Locked thread