Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Not to stick up for Don Flambastic Bombastic Fuckhead Fatass Trump, but he is exercising in that tennis photo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
"Exercising his right to be a country club frat boy gently caress up" there I wrote the joke for you

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Psycho Society posted:

this thread is more depressing than funny. gbs lied to me

You're reading it wrong. Embrace the hellfire :downs:

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

The host of NBC's hit reality show The Apprentice, is POTUS. LOL

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Neukoln19 posted:

Not to stick up for Don Flambastic Bombastic Fuckhead Fatass Trump, but he is exercising in that tennis photo

Reminder that Donald J Trump believes the human body only has a finite amount of energy and exercising reduces your energy levels and therefore lifespan

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
makes sense

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/878016892186898432

Send 'em all to the coal mines.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Kind of scared our POTUS is gonna die of a stroke or heart attack before he gets himself impeached or thrown in prison. SAD!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I still can't believe he got elected. It's really depressing to see high school politics work at a national level. I've worked pretty hard - but not really that hard in the grand scope of things - to get where I am, and I'm nowhere close to being electable. This bozo just waltzes right in with a dipshit smile and 30 different albatrosses hanging from his neck and America just eats it up.

We're only going to die from our own arrogance.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

1redflag posted:

I still can't believe he got elected. It's really depressing to see high school politics work at a national level. I've worked pretty hard - but not really that hard in the grand scope of things - to get where I am, and I'm nowhere close to being electable. This bozo just waltzes right in with a dipshit smile and 30 different albatrosses hanging from his neck and America just eats it up.

I give you my vote, goonsire

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

several friends posted:

all-time fave unflattering portrait of #45

just look at this spasticated dickhead lol

Someone combine this photo with this plz

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

1redflag posted:

You don't have to be a good person, or even a popular one to be elected. Just tell people what they want to hear.
:911:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Obsidianheart posted:

On the one hand, Catastrophe's rant was a little creepy at the end, but on the other, it made NCP act like he was leaving this thread, so I wish it had happened fifteen pages ago.

:grin:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Someone combine this photo with this plz

is that scott bakula? is that quantum loving leap? how have I not seen this?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Skypie posted:

Reminder that Donald J Trump believes the human body only has a finite amount of energy and exercising reduces your energy levels and therefore lifespan

If you just laid in bed and let people take care of you and never moved/walked you could probably live to 400. Science will prove this sooner or later.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Cubone posted:

turn off your monitor.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Cubone posted:

Yeah its weird, you should properly remember if you were in an episode of quantum leap.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Is that a very young Ivanka giving Daddy a lap dance?

l ... ol?

The guy on the right is like, what the gently caress is happening, lol.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

kingcom posted:

Yeah its weird, you should properly remember if you were in an episode of quantum leap.

Blind Rasputin posted:

turn off your monitor.

got me again, guys. classic

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

several friends posted:

all-time fave unflattering portrait of #45

just look at this spasticated dickhead lol

Has anyone posted these yet? These are getting my lols going.

http://deadspin.com/this-lovely-tennis-player-would-one-day-be-president-1796344200

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
stealing this:

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
A great lol to end a terrible day!

LOL

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Teikanmi posted:

stealing this:

I should have been a pair of ragged claws. Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lol

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I have the best skidmarks. The biggest skidmarks. In China - they say they spent millions, Billions on research, research that's not very good, on skidmarks. It's sad, really

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol that someone remembered something from the life of brian as happening in the bible

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I love that don trump retweets Diamond and Silk lmfao

https://twitter.com/DiamondandSilk/status/876441800764010498

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Diaper up that rear end, lol!

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
drat potus thicc

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Look at the trump crotch photo and tell me we didn't secretly elect the first woman president.
he is believable as a woman doing a long-term"WHATUP FELLOW MEN BANGING TITTIES IS PRETTY GOOD YEAH?" act.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
goony rear end 20 year old white boy: "thiiiicccc"

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I'd hate to see him go, but I'd love to watch him leave~

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Avirosb posted:

I'd hate to see him go,

eh.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I mean just look at it

I'm glad he sits in a golf cart most of the time.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Alan Smithee posted:

goony rear end 20 year old white boy: "thiiiicccc"

Prez got a fat rear end tho

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

Harald posted:

United States of America, the greatest military and economic superpower on the planet Earth

lol, not for long at this rate:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s-a7801746.html

Former MI6 boss: America's declining global leadership under Trump is 'biggest menace to the world'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/us-violence-against-women-abortion-un-resolution-rejection-trump-a7803466.html

US rejects UN resolution on violence against women due to abortion clause

Trump will finally save the world by ending US interference and cause the rest of the world to unite against him. The far-right in the US has been completely mad for years, but now Trump is making it obvious for all to see.

You should keep focusing on the Prez's fat rear end whilst your nation burns, and just let it happen.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Captain Gordon posted:

lol at the thought of donald trump being the same social class as any of his voters

just lol

thread delivers

Trump and his supporters have exactly the same amount of class

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/878192867847675904

Potential lols sighted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016