Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Al! posted:

deadgoon remains my fav hot take generator itt

thats nawt a hawt take, mate

this's a hawt take

https://twitter.com/ZaidJilani/status/876911024347074560

(Zaid Jilani a cuck)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

juche avocado posted:

what does this #biggaybill do for our #american #heroes #tbt

it gives a mutli-billion no-bid contract to some private firm that a bunch of Republicans have a stake in to move VA records from one place to another

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

bingo

have a decorum

the word decorum comes from a leather satchel roman liberals would carry around filled with heavy stones. although the stones served no purpose and the bag was often used to beat the liberals senseless, they refused to be seen in public without it

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Iron Crowned posted:

It's amusing that despite all the doom we predicted having an Oil baron as our Secretary of State, he seems to be the most competent member of this administration

the idea of rex fuckin tillerson actually trying to do his job somewhat properly and trump getting mad about that is extremely funny to me

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/878341009393958912

this means that jb sesh III perjured himself again, right?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock posted:

movie apocalypse: wall of cleansing fire destroying all in its path leaving nothing but ash in it's wake

real apocalypse: everyone dumb+fat

accelerationism :tootzzz:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

juche avocado posted:

what does this #biggaybill do for our #american #heroes #tbt

nothing as far as im aware

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Kyle Courtney, Trump Voter

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
why are ppl suddenly against free speech when its russians doin it

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
TRUMP151 - I didn't tape, and... I don't have any tape, and I didn't tape.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

It's amusing that despite all the doom we predicted having an Oil baron as our Secretary of State, he seems to be the most competent member of this administration

he's a run of the mill elite technocrat type of guy and it's extremely unsurprising

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

everyone just starved intentionally because everyone died at the age of 14 and people made hilariously unsafe agricultural machines because a human life became worth a hundredth as much

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Sexual Lorax posted:

ok so with harry ford doing crotchety old versions of his iconic characters of the past like indy and han and deckard which ones are left for thirty years later sort of sequels

uhhhhhhhh air force one? obviously????

it basically writes itself, a convenient excuse to not commit any imagination to the scenario

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a.lo posted:

Kyle Courtney, Trump Voter

Chris Kyle Courtney Love - Ex. heroin addict, singer, war vet, hero, Trump voter.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/878341009393958912

this means that jb sesh III perjured himself again, right?

yup

lol if you think it will matter

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

This means they're scared the bill is going to die.

Or this is bad. The bill will get worse and they will punish Heller for going against it.

Either way I'm going home.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

KIRK: full power to the mattering field!

SPOCK: insufficient Captain, even at full strength nothing would matter.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

it gives a mutli-billion no-bid contract to some private firm that a bunch of Republicans have a stake in to move VA records from one place to another

cool

are the databases interoperable yet

nah?

cool

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump supporters are the dumbest people on earth

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

triple sulk posted:

people trump supporters are the dumbest people on earth

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yinlock posted:

nothing as far as im aware
iirc it fucks with medicare which a lot of vets require millions of dollars of coverage from, and they're given a lifetime cap so bye bye goes their life support apparatuses

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Al! posted:

the word decorum comes from a leather satchel roman liberals would carry around filled with heavy stones. although the stones served no purpose and the bag was often used to beat the liberals senseless, they refused to be seen in public without it

lmao, al, you always make me smile :)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

iirc it fucks with medicare which a lot of vets require millions of dollars of coverage from, and they're given a lifetime cap so bye bye goes their life support apparatuses

good

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

Or this is bad. The bill will get worse and they will punish Heller for going against it.

Yeah, that Cruz & Co. haven't gotten any backlash is pretty telling and I feel like it'll take at least 4 no votes, unless Collins & Murkowski are sure Heller's gonna take all the heat.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

triple sulk posted:

specifically the ones that follow bill mitchell and reply to his tweets

it's astonishing(ly excellent) how dumb they are

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

triple sulk posted:

he's good, a winner, a man of the people, a champion of the oppressed & forgotten

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Montasque posted:

heller is already on rocky ground since he's a republican in a state that is now pretty much controlled by the culinary union

even the republican governor in NV doesn't dare cross them

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
these no votes are just for show. they prob made the bill slightly unpalatable to these people so they can pretend to negotiate it down. the no votes will flip and it will look like they won a victory for the rubes back home, bing bong

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/878334707586535424

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/878334870191079431

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/878335067520729090

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

death comes for all :holy:

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Al! posted:

ok i just spilled coffee onto my shirt :golfclap:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

piss tape is so real

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

about time those welfare queens stop living off of my taxes

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Al! posted:

deadgoon remains my fav hot take generator itt

deadgoon owns

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

jarofpiss posted:

piss tape is so real

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

jarofpiss posted:

piss tape is so real

it was always real friend

we just needed to believe in it

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
I can't believe I missed both page 69 and 666 in this Trump thread. Need to step up my post game

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

I can't believe I missed both page 69 and 666 in this Trump thread. Need to step up my post game

:smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I like how they're continually moving to ever more right "news" sites, and toss the last one in the trash for being too cucked. That's a good trend.

• Locked thread