Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

It's been out a while now and that game is still going strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i got a psvr

rez is the best ever

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

gently caress yeah it is

Area x was better than I expected

I would love if they added some sort of DlC in the form of more levels/songs

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

the new head tilt controls fit the game perfectly

its fuckin rad

i only did level 1 but i've beaten the game a billion times. im really looking forward to getting to area x

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
OK I'M starting to get better at RS2, just had a decent round where i was basically solo and diid ok :)

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

TBeats posted:

Started playing GTAV again.

I don't think a better game has come out since this one.

Is it still rampant with cheaters? Last time I played it online I thought it was funny when someone kept shooting me into the air by spawning burst fire hydrants at will but then got annoyed when people were using miniguns that shot grenades and poo poo.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

not caring here posted:

Is it still rampant with cheaters? Last time I played it online I thought it was funny when someone kept shooting me into the air by spawning burst fire hydrants at will but then got annoyed when people were using miniguns that shot grenades and poo poo.

Two of the bigger mod creators just got hit with C&Ds, so they're trying to crack down on mod-cheating. Or you could just play it on a console. Bad news is that the latest update added in explosive rounds for anyone with enough money, so be prepared for that.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i never finished the single player campaign so i've been doing that.

the thing this game has that i enjoy the most is variety. it seems like every mission is different. one mission you're scuba diving, another you're hauling a chemical weapon in a helicopter, and the next you're doing yoga.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Kuroyama posted:

Two of the bigger mod creators just got hit with C&Ds, so they're trying to crack down on mod-cheating. Or you could just play it on a console. Bad news is that the latest update added in explosive rounds for anyone with enough money, so be prepared for that.

getting rid of mods to crackdown on cheaters is a retarded way to do business.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Those mods had no multiplayer cross over in the first place. It's TakeTwo's not-so-subtle attempt at trying to smother the GTAVRP thing in its crib now that it has blown up massively on twitch. Because people who are playing that are paying for shark cards in their grindy as gently caress online game

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Its also coming back to haunt them, because Take Two is getting called out by fans.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I played last night and way too many people had god mode on.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

CommieGIR posted:

Its also coming back to haunt them, because Take Two is getting called out by fans.

Lmao yes one of the best selling games of all time is gonna be hurt by the poor widdle fans. Take Two is crying themselves to sleep on a bed of money.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Reddit and Neogaf users believe they are more more powerful than they really are.

Their bitching isn't putting a dent into the incredible revenue GTA V pulls in.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Which one of you is Jose_Mengelez?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

dirt rally vr or driveclub vr for ps4

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Dirt Rally

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

kk

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

im just wondering how good the vr is, at least its the full game in VR and not just like a special vr experience

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

idk from following the Dirt thread and PS4 thread etc I've seen nothing but raving reviews about the Dirt VR

I unfortunately sold my copy. Hoping they implement something for D4

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I just noticed Sega had a bunch of poo poo for free on the app store, like sonic, crazy taxi, and... altered beast.

WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

If you want to play Crazy Taxi on a not terrible setup, you can grab it on steam for $1.59

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Have they fixed XCOM 2's performance issues? I'm itching to buy it, but I remember reading that it kinda ran terrible back when it launched.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Performance is still iffy. The expansion is allegedly fixing a bunch of performance stuff as well as some common mechanical grievances as well but that doesn't come out until August 29th, if you want to wait that long.

subterfudge
Aug 5, 2015
Homeworld: Cataclysm is back.

http://www.pcgamer.com/gog-brings-17-year-old-homeworld-expansion-cataclysm-back-from-the-dead/

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Cataclysm was....meh, okay.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

Cataclysm was....meh, okay.

It was a better Homeworld 2 than Homeworld 2 :colbert:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
:getin:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
What game was it where you drove big rigs and could go infinite mph backwards and poo poo?

Goatschach
Dec 25, 2006

Who watches the goatman?

TBeats posted:

What game was it where you drove big rigs and could go infinite mph backwards and poo poo?

it was big rigs

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I'm claiming 'best accidental use of a smoke grenade' award.
I thought I had a stun and lobbed it at a dude on a staircase, but apparently he couldn't see poo poo because I ran right up to him and shotgunned him to death.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Goatschach posted:

it was big rigs

Well poo poo.

Put that in the "so bad it loving rules" camp.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Goatschach posted:

it was big rigs

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, please get it right.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Lmao yes one of the best selling games of all time is gonna be hurt by the poor widdle fans. Take Two is crying themselves to sleep on a bed of money.

One of the best sources of advertising is people posting about how fun your game is on social media. It's not going to hurt their revenue from gta v but it might affect their next games.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Two Finger posted:

I'm claiming 'best accidental use of a smoke grenade' award.
I thought I had a stun and lobbed it at a dude on a staircase, but apparently he couldn't see poo poo because I ran right up to him and shotgunned him to death.

Trout and I were pinned in the Prison by a guy outside next to the building so I decided to gently caress with him and throw a smoke near him and then a stun. Like 30 seconds later a frag goes off. Time starts closing in so we go outside, turns out he fragged himself.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
gently caress you website

https://my.mixtape.moe/phztot.webm

Third World Reagan fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Jun 24, 2017

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
That looks awful. The food and the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Driveclub VR is also apparently on clearance for like 20 bucks at Target right now.

Get Dirt Rally first, but I think I'm gonna grab me a cheap copy of Driveclub this weekend.