Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/GlennThrush/status/878310053656309764

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

This is actually the fault of the enraged media irresponsibly going all out on attacking the President and his legitimacy. Before, these companies feared the administration, but the 24/7 attacks are a distraction that is now making them think they can get away with cheating rhe American worker once again.

It is getting to the point where their infighting is affecting even America's power abroad and it is both irresponsible and dangerous for them to continue doing so. In part, they are probably serving their paymasters by trying to force Trump's hand into another war by emboldening America's enemies.

Basically, the media is guilty of treason

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/878393694545686528

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The pizza was coming from inside the house

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Hahaha goddamn up until now I thought you were incapable of writing anything funny. Thanks for proving me wrong!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

This is actually the fault of the enraged media irresponsibly going all out on attacking the President and his legitimacy
President of what

lo carb Lo Pan
Oct 8, 2004

lol

https://twitter.com/JoestarSan/status/878397318571200513

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

With the way your education system is going one or two generations from now will be unable to see the mistake

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

With the way your education system is going one or two generations from now will be unable to see the mistake

You think it was a mistake ?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

What's "your" education system

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Bad dog! Go back to ranting and make me laugh damnit!
*taps ur nose with a rolled up newspaper*

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ambient robot posted:

He keeps complaining about obstructionist Dems making it impossible to get anything done while also boasting about getting so much done without those rascally Dems' help and it will never not be funny to me

everything is possible while nothing is possible with trump, namaste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpKiP_gmDS8&t=156s

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Bad dog! Go back to ranting and make me laugh damnit!
*taps ur nose with a rolled up newspaper*

Stop avoiding the question. What is your purpose and interest in attacking the legitimacy of America's democracy and education system?

burning swine
May 26, 2004

spotted tonight at pikes peak hillclimb fan event

thought you guys should know

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
well im convinced

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Stop avoiding the question. What is your purpose and interest in attacking the legitimacy of America's democracy and education system?

lol shut up moron

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

spotted tonight at pikes peak hillclimb fan event

thought you guys should know

Is this one of those coded messages on the backs of signs that the UN tanks are going to use for directions when they put us all in death camps? :ohdear:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Honestly if you brought me an actual pizza right now with pizzagate is real spelled out in pepperonis I wouldn't turn you away. Maybe you should change tacs, pizzailures.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I mean that is better..but I am still not feeling it.
Try a little harder. Come on man you used to be good at this!
*plays "rocky" theme for inspiration*

EDIT: history books...virtual reality experiences are going to use words like "unique" "crossroads" "hard lessons learned" to sugar coat this chunk of history.

CrcleSqreSanchz fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jun 24, 2017

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
lol if you haven't scripted your computer to ignore oxballs, a worse poster than s. Manlove

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Oxballs is here for my amusement and he better start shaping up!

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Is this one of those coded messages on the backs of signs that the UN tanks are going to use for directions when they put us all in death camps? :ohdear:

Wouldn't the messages on the fronts of signs be perfectly good directions already

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nerses IV posted:

Wouldn't the messages on the fronts of signs be perfectly good directions already

Lol

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Nerses IV posted:

Because those godless commies drive on the wrong side of the road. Keep up! :tinfoil:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Because those godless commies drive on the wrong side of the road. Keep up! :tinfoil:

No, those are the kiddie-diddling Britons you're thinking of

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Oxballs is here for my amusement and he better start shaping up!

His 15 minutes are up.

Low energy! Sad!

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Obsidianheart posted:

His 15 minutes are up.

Low energy! Sad!

I believe in him! Little discipline little tough love and some work on his behalf and we can make him something great to laugh at again.

Don't give up on him. This is the lol thread we leave no one behind even if we have to carry him.

Speaking of behind Donald Trump has an rear end cottage cheese's from around the world are jealous of.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

No, those are the kiddie-diddling Britons you're thinking of

All other countries are commies and do stuff backwards.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

I believe in him! Little discipline little tough love and some work on his behalf and we can make him something great to laugh at again.

Don't give up on him. This is the lol thread we leave no one behind even if we have to carry him.

Speaking of behind Donald Trump has an rear end cottage cheese's from around the world are jealous of.

I... I don't know if I can... After NCP admitted in one of the other threads how he doesn't actually believe in Pizzagate, I just... The hurt is too real. I may never trust a lol that's not delivered directly by the administration again.

Fortunately there are a lot of fuggin lols to be had there.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Obsidianheart posted:

I... I don't know if I can... After NCP admitted in one of the other threads how he doesn't actually believe in Pizzagate, I just... The hurt is too real. I may never trust a lol that's not delivered directly by the administration again.

drat did he post something in fyad like "lol im pretending to be retarded in GBS and those idiots believe me"

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Obsidianheart posted:

I mean that is fair. I just feel bad for him. He comes in everyday to do hard work. Not great work mind you but work. I feel he just needs a pat on the head like "nice try sport you'll get em next time"

Trump on the other hand needs to sloooow down all the work he has done to better america like....uh...

Give me a minute here....

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Stefan Prodan posted:

drat did he post something in fyad like "lol im pretending to be retarded in GBS and those idiots believe me"

Pretending to be retarded and having everyone call you a loving moron is really fun. Definitely isn't indicative of some weird mental illness to constantly be insulted and criticized for something you don't even believe in. Gotta make them liberals mad or something, I don't know?

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Bob NewSCART posted:

Pretending to be retarded and having everyone call you a loving moron is really fun. Definitely isn't indicative of some weird mental illness to constantly be insulted and criticized for something you don't even believe in. Gotta make them liberals mad or something, I don't know?

Truly they will be judged by history in a favorable light.

Or a light that a doctor shines in their eyes to see if there is any brain trauma.

Speaking of brain trauma. America. Trump.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Oh good it took like 20 minutes for the recently-unlocked thread to devolve into a nonstop discussion about Silent Majority Av trolls which is much of what got it locked in the first place.

Great job. Smart stuff and good posts.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Catastrophe posted:

Oh good it took like 20 minutes for the recently-unlocked thread to devolve into a nonstop discussion about Silent Majority Av trolls which is much of what got it locked in the first place.

This is why you can't leave us alone. Never leave us with the babysitter again.

Does donald trump appreciate a quiet moment away from everyone as a moment of reflection in A chaotic world or does he just stare into space because he forgets where he is and what he is doing?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

This is actually the fault of the enraged media irresponsibly going all out on attacking the President and his legitimacy. Before, these companies feared the administration, but the 24/7 attacks are a distraction that is now making them think they can get away with cheating rhe American worker once again.

It is getting to the point where their infighting is affecting even America's power abroad and it is both irresponsible and dangerous for them to continue doing so. In part, they are probably serving their paymasters by trying to force Trump's hand into another war by emboldening America's enemies.

Basically, the media is guilty of treason

:agreed:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Catastrophe posted:

its because they cannot handle anyone who even has the appearance of disagreeing with them and can only resort to ad hominem attacks, that's all the media is capable of. so really all bets are off for any of them actually knowing how to do anything else

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Cubone posted:

you kids'll stay out them woods if you know what's good for ya! they's cursed. you can ask anybody. lots of people are saying it, and I, y'know, the really sad thing is that with all of this, the horrible situation they have over there, it really isn't. you know? and there might be a werewolf, and there might be a man with a hook for a hand, and there might be a werewolf, and anything else, and we're gonna look into that, but I never thought the woods were cursed. but now you're just hearing about all that, and you'll have to decide for yourself but there might not be a werewolf.

please clap

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax
You know what's a hoot? Just making poo poo up.

I'll let you all decide who it is I am directing this at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Toilet Shoes posted:

You know what's a hoot? Just making poo poo up.

I'll let you all decide who it is I am directing this at.

Donald trump. Do not get in an elevator with him. He presses all the buttons so "the trapped ghosts can get to their floors"