Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

MaxxBot posted:

Please clap...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:laffo: liberals want trump impeached so this guy will be president

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

his base makes the puppet master defense for him

dang

next stop is "it was a gimmick" I guess

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

msnbc anchor just used the word "tweetstorm"

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

tacodaemon posted:

dude's also in some real poo poo which is why he hired a top bush lawyer that had to defend cia torture (they lost eventually)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

:wrong:

I want him impeached so this guy is president

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
If Trump really did have skin taken off his head and his head skin tightened up to cover the hole, imagine what he'd look like now if that hadn't happened. He'd have a an even bigger, even floppier skin mane. His neck vagina would be big enough to fit your fist into

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Nichael posted:

:hellyeah:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Chokes McGee posted:

We're at the roll with the punches stage

How long before puppet master

people always talk about Washington and Eisenhower's farewell addresses but Trump's "I was trolling all along" speech will surpass the Gettysburg Address

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

If Trump really did have skin taken off his head and his head skin tightened up to cover the hole, imagine what he'd look like now if that hadn't happened. He'd have a an even bigger, even floppier skin mane. His neck vagina would be big enough to fit your fist into
erotic

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

hell same

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Guy Goodbody posted:

Sweaty neck pussy

MAGA

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

people always talk about Washington and Eisenhower's farewell addresses but Trump's "I was trolling all along" speech will surpass the Gettysburg Address

imagine trump pulls a TT level of genuine troll and reveals all the deportees and murdered civilians were still alive/here and are living in luxurious mansions taken from the rich

i would be legit pissed off

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Nichael posted:

the succession might be hosed enough for that to be a possibility

but most likely scenario is president mcmaster hope you like forever wars :unsmigghh:

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guy Goodbody posted:

if he had skin removed from his head, how do you explain this?

i really hate this fat dumpy idiot

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Is everyone missing the big thing here? He said by the end of Summer. I think that's a sign they've definitely internally given up on getting this passed by next week. I think Heller totally loving shook them up and they were not expecting it at all.

That said, good on Heller, but his career needs to have its neck snapped too. No mercy for sunshine soldiers.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lol I remember when I thought it was a little weird and borderline unprofessional when cnn started talking about and referring to tweets in broadcasts like in 2008 or so

now anchors use the word "tweetstorm" about a sitting predisent with brain damage, this is a good turn of events... for jeb!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Nichael posted:

msnbc anchor just used the word "tweetstorm"

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
This reality show is poorly written and unrealistic. You can't just keep having your main characters gently caress up in the exact same way every week

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

burglekutt

though perhaps that's unfair to mark northover (rip)

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Lucky 7s everyone place bets on piss tape.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

This reality show is poorly written and unrealistic. You can't just keep having your main characters gently caress up in the exact same way every week

family matters disagrees

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nichael posted:

lol I remember when I thought it was a little weird and borderline unprofessional when cnn started talking about and referring to tweets in broadcasts like in 2008 or so

now anchors use the word "tweetstorm" about a sitting predisent with brain damage, this is a good turn of events... for jeb!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
$75 clapabowle

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

:lol: How shitfaced is he in this pic?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i have posters of tucker carlson and eric trump all over my bedroom :swoon:

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

trump secretly a thelemite?

unpack pls 93 93/93

oh, the page #

:facepalm:

Red Dad Redemption has issued a correction as of 22:26 on Jun 24, 2017

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Apraxin posted:

ah yes, personal responsibility, an excellent metric to base a health care system on, as it is well known that physical ailments only come from an individual's bad life choices, and furthermore

TBF a large burden on american health care is actually due to life choices. Though cigarettes are still legal so the point is moot.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

pathetic little tramp posted:

Is everyone missing the big thing here? He said by the end of Summer. I think that's a sign they've definitely internally given up on getting this passed by next week. I think Heller totally loving shook them up and they were not expecting it at all.

That said, good on Heller, but his career needs to have its neck snapped too. No mercy for sunshine soldiers.

apparently Heller's mother has an issue with opioids after some hosed up surgeries so good on him for not being a complete piece of poo poo this time. I feel like now is not the time for idiots to attack him in public.

But yeah in 2018 he's gotta go.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

iSheep posted:

Lucky 7s everyone place bets on piss tape.

it's never gonna come out. 20 years from now some Russian dude will just casually confirm it exists, but we'll never gonna see it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/878725385235701761

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/878725385235701761

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

"lets be civil and understanding and have a debate with the nazis" -a big dumb moron

"Lol 420 69 punch all nazis in sight lmbo" -a cool and good person

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

THERE'S THE GOOD STUFF

TRUMP

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Asproigerosis posted:

TBF a large burden on american health care is actually due to life choices. Though cigarettes are still legal so the point is moot.

Hey, Trump is enormously obese and also extremely healthy.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

such a good tweet it deserved to be posted again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Nichael posted:

i have posters of tucker carlson and eric trump all over my bedroom :swoon:

yikes

• Locked thread