Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Traditionalist worker's party led by Matt Heimbach are going for that WARHAMMER nazi vibe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
actually i changed my mind, instead of learning potato german or w/e they speak in norway i'm just gonna train up to join the democratic people's republic of california liberation brigade

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/879011322138173442

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/879010366403039232

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

At the Nazi rally they are now chanting "YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US!"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

MysteriousStranger posted:

He's going to get busted for treason via his tweets and it will be hilarious.

Nah. Worse.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258575681275965440

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

What's the gear and 4 pronged fork thing mean?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

civil war

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Trump never metaluna he didn't like

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Everyone is Nazis now

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

These are three very nervous speakers at the Nazi rally...

E: These are the JEWS FOR TRUMP by the way.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

logikv9 posted:

Everyone is Nazis now

No

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

I'm the blue tie that is for a six year old.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Everyone in this thread? Nazis-lite. Everyone out there? Full nazis.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

logikv9 posted:

Everyone is Nazis now

i've been saying this for a long time, op

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

logikv9 posted:

Everyone in this thread? Nazis-lite. Everyone out there? Full nazis.

No....no

NO!

I resist the milk!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
project eurvopas leader is a manlet

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

The Jews for Trump are arguing that the FASCII is a noble and ancient symbol of societies cohesion or something.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I'm not even drinking skim milk! :byodame:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Montasque posted:

oh I was going to ask before your edit why one of the speakers at the nazi rally is wearing a yarmulke

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Montasque posted:

so if we load em all onto a rocket to the sun were done?

good deal

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Mike Enoch, who's wife is Jewish, is now screaming about the systematic destruction of the white race by (((the elites)))

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I think they just bounced the Jews for Trump from their Free Speech Rally

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Black trump supporters marching with actual white supremacists

Jews for Trump speaking at the Nazis for Trump rally

Thank you trump for knocking down barriers and finally uniting people under a common banner of smoothbrainness

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

ah yes, the superhero Rapebro and his sidekick, the Bland Wizard

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

hello :)

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Montasque posted:

We sure would miss out on their hot takes about how women don't get their genius or how actually bit coin is the currency of the future. Outside of carbon dioxide, I'm not sure what these people actually contribute.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Enoch: WHO CONTROLS THE MONEY?
Audience: THE JEWS!
ENOCH: WHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Black women have been given unnecessary hysterectomies for generations but the white race is being systematically eradicated lol. What a country!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

In the increasingly desperate situation of 1930, the Nazis managed to project an image of strong, decisive action, dynamism, energy and youth that wholly eluded the propaganda efforts of the other political parties, with the partial exception of the Communists. The cult of leadership which they created around Hitler could not be matched by comparable efforts by other parties to project their leaders as the Bismarcks of the future. All this was achieved through powerful, simple slogans and images, frenetic, manic activity, marches, rallies, demonstrations, speeches, posters, placards and the like, which underlined the Nazis’ claim to be far more than a political party: they were a movement, sweeping up the German people and carrying them unstoppably to a better future. What the Nazis did not offer, however, were concrete solutions to Germany’s problems, least of all in the area where they were most needed, in economy and society. More strikingly still, the public disorder which loomed so large in the minds of the respectable middle classes in 1930, and which the Nazis promised to end through the creation of a tough, authoritarian state, was to a considerable extent of their own making.

Many people evidently failed to realize this, blaming the Communists instead, and seeing in the violence of the brown-uniformed Nazi stormtroopers on the streets a justified, or at least understandable reaction to the violence and aggression of the Red Front-Fighters’ League.

Voters were not really looking for anything very concrete from the Nazi Party in 1930. They were, instead, protesting against the failure of the Weimar Republic. Many of them, too, particularly in rural areas, small towns, small workshops, culturally conservative families, older age groups, or the middle-class nationalist political milieu, may have been registering their alienation from the cultural and political modernity for which the Republic stood, despite the modern image which the Nazis projected in many respects. The vagueness of the Nazi programme, its symbolic mixture of old and new, its eclectic, often inconsistent character, to a large extent allowed people to read into it what they wanted to and edit out anything they might have found disturbing. Many middle-class voters coped with Nazi violence and thuggery on the streets by writing it off as the product of excessive youthful ardour and energy. But it was far more than that, as they were soon to discover for themselves.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
kushner fans in the crowd I see

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Montasque posted:

Enoch: WHO CONTROLS THE MONEY?
ENOCH: WHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA?

wow huh sounds kinda dicey for jews for Trump out there

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Both can happen!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I put on my resume

Real Life Proud Boy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

logikv9 posted:

Black trump supporters marching with actual white supremacists

Jews for Trump speaking at the Nazis for Trump rally

Thank you trump for knocking down barriers and finally uniting people under a common banner of smoothbrainness

branding in late stage capitalism~ words are meaningless, just symbols and relics of former iconography

allow me to illustrate this in 3 emojis or less

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

The alt-right rally has finally let slip their mask and this has finally become an out and out Nazi rally:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s3S2Q5W-A4

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

a.lo posted:

I put on my resume

Real Life Proud Boy

*squints at CV* does this... what does this mean? is it a... gay thing?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Joementum posted:

oh I was going to ask before your edit why one of the speakers at the nazi rally is wearing a yarmulke

gently caress it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
🚽 🇺🇸 💩

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Montasque posted:

Where does that power cable go?

:iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

shiksa posted:

wow huh sounds kinda dicey for jews for Trump out there

His wife is Jewish.

I am 100% sure this guy just really hates his wife.

• Locked thread