Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bert Roberge posted:

He also likes Jeb!

give it a warm kiss

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bert Roberge posted:

He also likes Jeb!

i thought baloogan was fairly indifferent to the jebster

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Someone do this but with TROMP

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I don't get why ISIS or Alqaeda should even bother going through the effort of becoming evil murdering terrorists when they could've just donated to the GOP and killed millions of Americans that way.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Please clap citizen! Excitement is mandatory.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Yinlock posted:

i thought baloogan was fairly indifferent to the jebster

Baloogs is an easy lay what can I say.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

MysteriousStranger posted:

Yeah the entire novel and concept is boss, hence the forum handle!

lol so whats it like having to be on shoft while captain picards awake

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I don't get why they didn't just make the Obamacare repeal bill a big tax cut that leaves all the healthcare stuff in place

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Glad to see Trump finally reached the last boss in Metroid.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al-Saqr posted:

I don't get why ISIS or Alqaeda should even bother going through the effort of becoming evil murdering terrorists when they could've just donated to the GOP and killed millions of Americans that way.
lol if they donated to the gop theyd have less of the money the republicans gave them!!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

tie balancing act :eyepop:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Joementum posted:

I don't get why they didn't just make the Obamacare repeal bill a big tax cut that leaves all the healthcare stuff in place

that makes too much sense obviously joe

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Joementum posted:

But how will people die sooner and meet Jesus and not be able to vote if you let them live?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Montasque posted:

Someone do this but with TROMP

embiid is a treasure and i won't have his good name slandered

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

go look at the big baller brand shoes and tell me you wouldn't mock that family too

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I encourage all lurkers to shitpost, unless it's about disliking cats then stay stfu

I lurked for a decade, more actually. It took the horror that is TRUMP to realize nothing matters

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

:lol:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

$495

lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Joementum posted:

Because apparently parts of the caucus are actually True Believers when it comes to giving a poo poo about the deficit.

I know, I'm not sure that I buy it either, but that's the only reason that could possibly explain it.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk6lDkTO0Nw

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Reminder that the dad wanted a $1b (total) deal for all 3 of his kids from the big shoe companies. They said no....so he upped it to $3b :lol:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

GobiasIndustries posted:

Reminder that the dad wanted a $1b (total) deal for all 3 of his kids from the big shoe companies. They said no....so he upped it to $3b :lol:

he's the fuckin worst and when his son somehow flops it's gonna be funny af

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

id say its more of a

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/339395-kasichs-website-hacked-with-what-appears-to-be-pro-isis-messages

geez oh man

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lol doughnald tarmp

Lol mark cuckersperg

:lol: America

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
i'd pay $4.95 for some overwatch kicks. that's what those are, right?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/Mediaite/status/879035078160121856

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Cephalocidal posted:

America today is equal parts Caddyshack and The Road

I few months ago, I asked I guy I know who 1) grew up in the '80s like me and loved all of the "snooty rich preppies vs. underdog" comedies of the era , and 2) voted for Trump, how he felt about electing the elemental avatar of those movies' antagonists as our president.

His response: "Well, uh...poo poo. I hadn't thought of it that way :shrug: But he's going to be good for the country!"

Me: :allears:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

he's the fuckin worst and when his son somehow flops it's gonna be funny af

I thought he was hilarious on draft night but yeah if/when his sons end up sucking it's gonna be awesome watching him flip out on the coaches, management, god, etc.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

lol how do you leave the house with a tie this long?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

hand too big :ohdear:

otherwise💯

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I don't know, the son's look kinda goofy already as kids.

Any time I see a picture of Trump kinda handsome (there is only a couple but they do exist) I feel uneasy and nauseous

And asexual

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

hey man they worked as hard as anyone to get the gop to where it is today

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

nothing this guy has tick-tick-ticked has been remotely important or even new information

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Al! posted:

id say its more of a

nah eric is a toothbrush stache away from full goosestep retard, that dude just looks like a regular retard

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Agronox posted:

Because apparently parts of the caucus are actually True Believers when it comes to giving a poo poo about the deficit.

I know, I'm not sure that I buy it either, but that's the only reason that could possibly explain it.

were doubting the stupidity of the republicans now?? jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Jeb

• Locked thread