Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

quote:

most of Alberto’s friends and family are glad he pulled the plug.

No I seen her video it was definitely Paige who pulled the plug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Probably for the best if Alberto doesn't wrestle in the UK for a bit.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

She really shouldn't have put it there in the first place

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Mob posted:

Oh come on you marks, this is only the first breakup

With this much drama we're in for at least 4 of these over the next 18 months before things really end

Yeah no poo poo, if I was into betting, which I'm not, I would put down money on this not being the end of it. In a situation like theirs I would have been surprised if they never broke up and got back together at least once.

Of course, they very well could have a few times already and now this is finally the real deal.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

If he won't bust when it's for autism, he won't bust when it's for you.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

The Korean BBQ thing was the last straw. There is no saving a relationship after that.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
I somehow missed that Korean BBQ thing. How the gently caress can she or anyone hate it?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lol

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/879087690653859840

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

Skinty McEdger posted:

Probably for the best if Alberto doesn't wrestle in the UK for a bit.

Is he booked for any shows there? If so, then no worries

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I've Paige news but I don't Paige stans in my mentions telling me I am wrong when I right AGAIN

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Isn't Paige pregnant or something?

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

WrasslorMonkey posted:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

That DICK! posted:

I've Paige news but I don't Paige stans in my mentions telling me I am wrong when I right AGAIN

I'm pretty sure Rovert smelled burnt toast while sending that tweet

dayjib
Jan 15, 2017

So we talking about them splitting up after a fight then getting back together the next day, or is someone from their group lying to PWInsider?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Good now I got a shot with Ms Bevis

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I'm sure he's used to having a stroke when Paige is involved.

Helluva scoop, by the way.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Although I don't mind calling Rovert's scoops wrong every time they are, there's probably just a dumber, greater chance they actually broke up and have gotten back together by now. I've known a lot of couples like this in real life and it's usually a bi-weekly event.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

RealFoxy posted:

Although I don't mind calling Rovert's scoops wrong every time they are, there's probably just a dumber, greater chance they actually broke up and have gotten back together by now. I've known a lot of couples like this in real life and it's usually a bi-weekly event.

It wasn't his scoop anyway. He's just acting like it.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

dsriggs posted:

I'm sure he's used to having a stroke when Paige is involved.

Helluva scoop, by the way.

Oh it is Roque12

The story came from a mutual friends of Del Rio's. Del Rio wanted it leaked for whatever reason.

Even I tweeted my skepticism long before PWInsider's story: https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/879027878989635588 https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/879027979950620672

RealFoxy posted:

Also Celebrities usually initially deny break ups only to issue a statement later

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Or her super fans are just really weird.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Lol at calling either Alberto del Rio or Paige a "celebrity".

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

reignofevil posted:

They've made TMZ several times, there's a movie being made about her and she had a leaked celebrity sex tape.. Welcome to 2017.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

reignofevil posted:

Dwayne cared about Paige and her family's life so much he made it one of the first movie projects his new production studio pursued

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
No normal non wrestling fan has any clue who Pagie or ADR are, they are not celebrities any more than Dean Ambrose or Fandango is a celebrity

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

Chris James 2 posted:

Dwayne cared about Paige and her family's life so much he made it one of the first movie projects his new production studio pursued

So is this breakup the second act fallout in the movie before they get back together in the third act with a top 40 song playing?

Or is this the end of the movie?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Marquis de Pyro posted:

No normal non wrestling fan has any clue who Pagie or ADR are, they are not celebrities any more than Dean Ambrose or Fandango is a celebrity

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

So is this breakup the second act fallout in the movie before they get back together in the third act with a top 40 song playing?

Or is this the end of the movie?

If a sequel's made the whole relationship is almost certainly the entire film

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Marquis de Pyro posted:

3 of these people are involved in the 6+ season long E! program Total Divas (popular enough to constantly get renewed [again, 6 seasons now], constantly get among the station's best ratings, and garner its own spinoff [Total Bellas])

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

rovert posted:

just really weird.

:ironicat:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Chris James 2 posted:

3 of these people are involved in the 6+ season long E! program Total Divas (popular enough to constantly get renewed [again, 6 seasons now], constantly get among the station's best ratings, and garner its own spinoff [Total Bellas])

Being on a show that has 1/4 the viewers of Raw makes them celebrities?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Chris James 2 posted:

does this mean anything in 2017

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Paige and I are celebrities now, tweet about it marks.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

dsriggs posted:

Being on a show that has 1/4 the viewers of Raw makes them celebrities?

Bill Goldberg posted:

does this mean anything in 2017

In the year where Youtubers who get hundreds of thousands of views, esports players in contests that get national attention to the point it was at one point on ESPN, and Twitch streamers who get even a fraction less money and attention, are legit considered celebs?

If you don't want to believe that happens, that's your thing of course, But there are legit multimillionaire Youtubers and esports players.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Chris James 2 posted:

In the year where Youtubers who get hundreds of thousands of views, esports players in contests that get national attention to the point it was at one point on ESPN, and Twitch streamers who get even a fraction less money and attention, are legit considered celebs?

If you don't want to believe that happens, that's your thing of course, But there are legit multimillionaire Youtubers and esports players.

I guess it just depends on your definition of 'celebrity', I agree that those people are wealthy and successful, but if I talk to the average person about Alberto Del Rio or Arteezy or something they're not going to have a clue

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Chris James 2 posted:

i wouldn't consider them celebrities. they're famous or well-known in whatever niche field they are in, but if you aren't into esports or wrestling, you probably don't know who Nairo or ADR are.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I guess it just depends on your definition of 'celebrity', I agree that those people are wealthy and successful, but if I talk to the average person about Alberto Del Rio or Arteezy or something they're not going to have a clue

That's fair.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

this derail started because someone suggested that Paige or Del Rio would have people around them, be it an encourage, or publicist, or agent, or some kind of representative that would issue a statement or leak a story to press like a celebrity

they do

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Also come on they are celebrities, albeit minor ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Can we please rename the forum to Papi's Punchsports or whatever the suggestion was

• Locked thread