Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Trump's theory of the case now appears to be that Obama colluded with the Russian to help Trump win, which would definitely be a "big if true" thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

great, now all the kekistanis are going to join isis

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

I can't believe Obama colluded with the Russians

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

MAGA Warlord posted:

I can't believe Obama colluded with the Russians

he obstructed too, don't forget that

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost
Does he not know what the word "Collusion" means?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
donald trump is just angry that he is president

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I did not know this. I should have, as I don't think Mitch would have married her otherwise. Or vice versa.

You assume Trump thinks things through. He's basically admitting that Russia helped him.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879320905608044544

"Ha, the Russians helped me, but this didn't help Obama! Why is everybody gasping and going for my phone?"

Joementum posted:

The "didn't want to rock the boat" critique here of Obama is probably true. The rest, not so much.

So Trump is admitting that doing nothing when you see obvious interference in the election by Russians is collusion? Interesting.

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Drunkboxer posted:

he obstructed too, don't forget that

Of course, he had to cover up his involvement. Remember that on January 20, 2017 he fired his WHOLE STAFF

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deathbysnusnu posted:

After these thousands of years, people have forgetten how absolutely hosed our reality was on election day. Every serious mind following the election with the exclusion of good nate (silver) and everyone on C-spam thought it would be an easy Clinton win. Obama was wrong in hindsight, but at the time it seemed like the smart play. Why tarnish his reputation over a foregone conclusion.

It was a dumb choice though. He knew the election systems were in a vulnerable state. Things were very precarious and he had first hand information backing that up.

Everyone since the Day of the Escalator has consistently made the wrong choice every time. Including Trmup himself.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Joementum posted:

Trump's theory of the case now appears to be that Obama colluded with the Russian to help Trump win, which would definitely be a "big if true" thing.

Unfortunately for this to be even considered you would have to ignore all the evidence that Obama held back because he didn't want to interfere. And ignore that Trump is still admitting that Russia helped install him as the president.

Which is a long way to go to spite Obama, but this is Trump and of course he wouldn't think how it looked because he has melting smoothbrain.

Pead posted:

Does he not know what the word "Collusion" means?

Do you really have to ask?

Third World Reggin posted:

donald trump is just angry that he is president

He's angry that his idea what the president does is completely wrong and now he's stuck in a position where he can't resign or shift it off to someone without taking full blame regardless. Rich Boy is in a real job now and anything that happens reflects on him, and he's slowly starting to realize that it's the Trump Administration, not the Trump Gets All the Credit and None of the Bad Stuff Fun Fest of Vacation Time.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
[extremely Obama voice]

Vladimir, let me be clear, uhhhhhh...... John Podesta is running a child sex trafficking ring and you're the only one who can stop him.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879323238425395200

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/byrdinator/status/797188725457489920

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

trump is still going, this is gonna be a good day

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

it was me austin.... it was me ALL ALONG austin... and vince russo knew and did nothing, austin

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

getting a follow up to this too

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
tweet faster you fat gently caress

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Nichael posted:

It was a dumb choice though. He knew the election systems were in a vulnerable state. Things were very precarious and he had first hand information backing that up.

Everyone since the Day of the Escalator has consistently made the wrong choice every time. Including Trmup himself.

Oh, let's take this one step further: America was hosed in the head enough to think that ever since the 2000 Election that our systems were just fine and that a country who wanted to gently caress with us wouldn't use that for causing chaos. Our electoral system needed SERIOUS work and this simply didn't happen until now when we got Joke the Clown Wig President going around loving up poo poo while others take advantage of it. Our hubris just went from loving us to seriously turbofucking us and we should have solved this years ago, except the Democrats were spineless and the Republicans were taking advantage of it.

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

JosefStalinator posted:

Seriously I just finished my overnight shift and need to go to bed

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Nichael posted:

At the end of the day, Hillary's campaign was much more impacted by Comey than any of the wikileaks stuff. The whole case reopened the week before the election mattered way more than Podesta's risotto recipes. In a sane world, none of the leaked poo poo from Russia would have mattered at all given how nothing burger everything was. Trump actively working with the Russians while probably not impactful on the election is still extremely loving grave for obvious reasons.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Melina posted:

gently caress faster you fat tweet

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
lolol

his lawyers are spitting coffee everywhere

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Oh, let's take this one step further: America was hosed in the head enough to think that ever since the 2000 Election that our systems were just fine and that a country who wanted to gently caress with us wouldn't use that for causing chaos. Our electoral system needed SERIOUS work and this simply didn't happen until now when we got Joke the Clown Wig President going around loving up poo poo while others take advantage of it. Our hubris just went from loving us to seriously turbofucking us and we should have solved this years ago, except the Democrats were spineless and the Republicans were taking advantage of it.
It will never be fixed.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

I doubt Obama cared about Mitch's threat. He likely didn't go public with any of this stuff because the evidence isn't concrete and Obama has always been skeptical of the intelligence spooks and unwilling to use his office politically.

thanks obama :nallears:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

JosefStalinator posted:

this poo poo is old

give us the piss tape already

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Alan Smithee posted:

lolol

his lawyers are spitting coffee everywhere

lol dude his lawyers dont care anymore theyre gettin their paychecks and laughing all the same

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
[muffled sounds of Kushner banging on the door]

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

how did you get a pic of me in my kitchen

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
like imagine being trumps lawyer rofl id do it,its free money to get a front seat view of that shitshow

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879324620159160322

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

how slow does trump type

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Shear Modulus posted:

how slow does trump type

he v carefully chooses his words

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Drunkboxer posted:

it's like the only words he knows at a given time are the crimes people are accusing him of

wide-ranging enough to give him the best words. checks out.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

... and I fuckin did it and u can't touch me. No1 can. I could shoot some1 on Fifth Ave and not loose a single sen8 vote...

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

JosefStalinator posted:

lol dude his lawyers dont care anymore theyre gettin their paychecks and laughing all the same

*lawyer with splitting sides exit white house*

"ahahahaha I'm with you america hahahahaha what a rube hahahah*

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Strong daddy pouting until all of the mean people apologize.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

T People

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

extremely low T

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

JosefStalinator posted:

like imagine being trumps lawyer rofl id do it,its free money to get a front seat view of that shitshow

you're assuming he'll pay them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

wait now hes saying obama DIDNT tapp him?

• Locked thread