Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
drat what a delightful trio of posts

"I think America is the centre of the world"

"Ah I'll be dead by then anyways, fygm"

"I don't understand anything about the god I claim to worship"

Freeper distillate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Merica
Jan 28, 2009
I sure freep will have nuanced and well reasoned opinions about the health care bill

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Communists want to both overpopulate the world so they can buy votes with government handouts and to depopulate the world with Agenda 21. Sneaky marxists.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

MeLKoR posted:

Communists want to both overpopulate the world so they can buy votes with government handouts and to depopulate the world with Agenda 21. Sneaky marxists.

:umberto:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Local vigil held for slain Muslim teen

No, there were certainly no vigils or memorials after any of these events.

quote:

This seems to be a horrible crime and I hope justice is served. Was there a local vigil held for 9-11, Ft. Hood, Boston Marathon, Orlando or San Bernardino. If not I feel that they are somewhat selective in their outrage.

1 posted on 6/25/2017, 8:29:24 PM by artichokegrower
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: artichokegrower
How do we know this was not an honor killing? And an al-taqiyaa false flag?

3 posted on 6/25/2017, 8:33:14 PM by Secret Agent Man ( Gone Galt; Not averse to Going Bronson.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Secret Agent Man
The killer was an illegal alien.

31 posted on 6/25/2017, 9:17:33 PM by Rusty0604
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: MadMax, the Grinning Reaper
I do NOT support an illegal alien, but if he was the driver of a vehicle, that a bunch of demonstrators, who were in the middle of the road, were blocking his path, then I do NOT support the Muslims either.
WE NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS !
40 posted on 6/25/2017, 11:16:15 PM by Yosemitest (It's SIMPLE ! ... Fight, ... or Die !)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Georgia Peach posted:

Local vigil held for slain Muslim teen

No, there were certainly no vigils or memorials after any of these events.

Black people invented racism when they were "imported" :vince:

quote:

I believe that demons (unseen evil angels) that attempt to gin up racism were imported to these shores along with African slaves that believed in them.

Racism in a one-race country? Well it’s one-race as seen by the white man, but it’s not one-race to them. To them there are many tribes.

What has changed is the sense of who is a tribe.

Christian faith that is real enough to actually connect with God, not just sit on a bunch of human-led rules, is the only thing that’s going to push this back.

5 posted on 26/06/2017, 05:36:27 by HiTech RedNeck (Embrace the Lion of Judah and He will roar for you and teach you to roar too. See my page.)

jojoinnit fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Jun 26, 2017

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yes truly, when the white man sees America, he sees but one race. (but that's just because he doesn't give a gently caress about the other ones :ssh:)

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

jojoinnit posted:

Bullshit I'm responsible for racism.

How dare they accuse the gentle demon.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Georgia Peach posted:

This seems to be a horrible crime and I hope justice is served. Was there a local vigil held for 9-11, Ft. Hood, Boston Marathon, Orlando or San Bernardino. If not I feel that they are somewhat selective in their outrage.

1 posted on 6/25/2017, 8:29:24 PM by artichokegrower
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

As someone from Orlando, gently caress you buddy. We're still holding memorials.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

chitoryu12 posted:

As someone from Orlando, gently caress you buddy. We're still holding memorials.

He's right though; no one ever brought up 9/11 after the fact. I'm honestly amazed they even remembered it; it's hard to find any references to it nowadays.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

The 9/11 Star Wars thread was the greatest monument to 9/11 created.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Georgia Peach posted:

quote:

To: MadMax, the Grinning Reaper
I do NOT support an illegal alien, but if he was the driver of a vehicle, that a bunch of demonstrators, who were in the middle of the road, were blocking his path, then I do NOT support the Muslims either.
WE NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS !
40 posted on 6/25/2017, 11:16:15 PM by Yosemitest (It's SIMPLE ! ... Fight, ... or Die !)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

So who do you support when the illegal beats a Muslim teenager to death with a loving baseball bat? :thunk:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

Keeshhound posted:

He's right though; no one ever brought up 9/11 after the fact. I'm honestly amazed they even remembered it; it's hard to find any references to it nowadays.

I can't tell if you guys are just being obtuse or if its me but he clearly means "did this local Muslim community care when those things happened" cause he's trying to say they only care when one of their own is killed. Which is also the most freepish sentiment.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

It's not even a Muslim community.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

jojoinnit posted:

I can't tell if you guys are just being obtuse or if its me but he clearly means "did this local Muslim community care when those things happened" cause he's trying to say they only care when one of their own is killed. Which is also the most freepish sentiment.

My joke is that literally everyone was holding memorials for the 9/11 victims, and the entire nation shoved it's collective dick into Afghanistan (and we're still there, technically) in the attempt to avenge the insult.

There is literally no reason to think that the Florida gay community didn't mourn 9/11 just as hard as the rest of the country did, except that Freepers need for their enemies to be self-defeatingly evil caricatures.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
The freeper was suggesting Muslims didn't mourne the Orlando shooting. Because freepers only care about gays when it serves their anti Muslim rhetoric.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

RagnarokAngel posted:

The freeper was suggesting Muslims didn't mourne the Orlando shooting. Because freepers only care about gays when it serves their anti Muslim rhetoric.

Floridian here, the Muslim community was among the loudest and most visible mourning the Orlando shooting. Freep would never believe it, but quite a lot of Muslims hate the people who give their religion a bad name.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah but

Taqueria :smugdon:

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah but

On every corner even!

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah but

Trump loves taqo bowls though?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Cythereal posted:

Floridian here

I am so so sorry.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
I lived the first 23 years of my life less than 5 miles from where this happened, and have been working in the same radius for the last 8 or so. gently caress you, FReep.

First of all, it was in no way a 'protest'. It was a group of high-schoolers walking home after midnight prayers. The road is one lane each way and does not have a sidewalk.

Second, (not particularly relevant), but afaik, the perp was not here illegally. Sterling has a very large hispanic community.

The mosque/community center they were leaving is huge and beautiful, and has been getting constantly vandalized since ground was broken on it.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Covok posted:

I am so so sorry.

The state's reputation is exaggerated, in places. Parts of Florida are like any other suburban area.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Orlando is about as gay as San Francisco and we've been escalating like crazy when it comes to culture. There's tons of awesome restaurants that can compete with similarly priced food in other major cities, museums, clubs, concert venues, local theatre, etc. I honestly enjoy living here.

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

quote:

To: westnews
How many of the 22 million are young people who REFUSE to buy insurance in the first place because they are INVINCIBLE, and then, how many ILLEGALS added to THAT number?

This is SO tiresome. And, full disclosure, I don't really have a dog in this fight as I'm a Vet and have excellent healthcare through my local VA Hospital.

But, I could lose THAT benefit through the stroke of a pen by my 'betters' in Congress that know how to run my life better than even *I* do. And as an Added Bonus, I JUST got Dad approved for Medicaid on top of his Medicare and we may lose some of those benefits in our State...

So, it's a cr@p shoot any way you look at it when Government is involved in things that it NEVER should've meddled with in the FIRST place!

Grrrrr! (I'm feeling a bit, 'Bitey,' today!)

31 posted on 6/26/2017, 3:35:23 PM by Diana in Wisconsin (I don't have 'Hobbies.' I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set!)

:psyduck:

how

how are you this dumb, Diana in Wisconsin

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Cythereal posted:

Parts of Florida are like any other suburban area.

I'm so, so sorry.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Cythereal posted:

The state's reputation is exaggerated, in places. Parts of Florida are like any other suburban area.

Florida Man doesn't really lurk in the other suburban areas though?

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Icon Of Sin posted:

Florida Man doesn't really lurk in the other suburban areas though?

Other states don't have the government transparency laws we do that makes it incredibly easy for anyone to go trawling through police records.

Or the huge number of immigrants from all over the country and world living next door to each other.

I've said it before about our drivers and I'll say it again about Florida Man: we do not grow our own crazy, we just import it from the rest of the country.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

MANime in the sheets posted:

I lived the first 23 years of my life less than 5 miles from where this happened, and have been working in the same radius for the last 8 or so. gently caress you, FReep.
lol. There are British Freepers that used to correct people every time that "British no-go Muslim only" zone thing came up. For years. They've all either been banned or given up.

Cythereal posted:

"Parts of Florida are inhabitable by humans" IS Florida's reputation.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

chitoryu12 posted:

I think that one's trying to single muslims out because unless it made the news headlines it didn't happen in freep world. And if it did it's fake news anyways

Covok posted:

I am so so sorry.

Time to hold a vigil for Cythereal
I am truly sorry for you

mintskoal posted:

:psyduck:

how

how are you this dumb, Diana in Wisconsin

Number one, lol at the ex-government funded and now government benefits rear end in a top hat saying government is bad despite living off it and using other branches of it for the family.

quote:

But, I could lose THAT benefit through the stroke of a pen by my 'betters' in Congress that know how to run my life better than even *I* do.

Dumbshit, you elected these fuckers. You screamed at them you wanted to axe healthcare. You praised them through all their bullshit. You can't blame anyone but yourself for this.

The highlight of this election cycle has been watching Republicans buck and cry "But that's not what I voted for" when the fuckers they elected spent every second saying they were going to do that very thing so now they feel betrayed.
The sad thing is the next election cycle they'll all vote straight R again because "surely they won't gently caress us over more, right?"/"Dems are worse!"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jun 27, 2017

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Cythereal posted:

Parts of Florida are like any other suburban area.

I'm so sorry.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
Turtle just tabled the healthcare vote in the Senate until after the break, he doesn't have the votes.

This should be fun.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

jojoinnit posted:

Is this implying that Europe hasn't been at each other throats forever

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

jojoinnit posted:

Tbf it seems like being kidnapped into slavery was pretty good impetus to coin some terms for the views which enabled your captors to view you as subhuman.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

MANime in the sheets posted:

Turtle just tabled the healthcare vote in the Senate until after the break, he doesn't have the votes.

This should be fun.

For this round. Don't get complacent, keep calling your senators.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Jurgan posted:

Obviously. I'm just speaking about FReep. Though I am glad I decided to sleep in and get stuff around the house done rather than attending MoveOn's rally at the capitol.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Jurgan posted:

Stay strong, Ted "Normal Human Being" Cruz! We're with you all the way against the establishment scumbags!

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Vanity Question - Is Houston a Good vacation spot for the family?

quote:

To: jonno
After seeing the Houston official “rainbow” police car in a thread the other day. . .are you kidding?

24 posted on 6/27/2017, 8:44:24 PM by Maudeen (No one on this earth is too far gone for Jesus.)

quote:

To: jonno
Make sure all adults have a CCW and carry a semiauto with at least 13 round mag cap and two spare mags. Have someone on point to scout ahead and someone bringing up in the rear to keep your six clear.

61 posted on 6/27/2017, 9:39:14 PM by AlaskaErik (I served and protected my country for 31 years. Progressives spent that time trying to destroy it.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

How do these people do anything? It just sounds exhausting.

I try to make sure to bring my pocket knife everywhere... because it's useful to open boxes and be a screwdriver and poo poo and I sometimes miss it when I forget it. And my friends think I'm totally weird. (I grew up much more rurally where carrying a knife was normal and the habit traveled. )

I literally live in a "bad" part of East Harlem*, but any times

I've had negative experiences, it's the rare case when I decided to intervene in a shady thing and then like sometimes people call me "snowflake", ; which lol is nothing/

*I've said this before and I don't want to be a dick about it but it provides a nice parallel.