Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
a UK version

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...d=facebook-post

quote:

Brexit: Leave voter realises his fruit farms could collapse without EU migrant workers
If EU labourers disappear 'I don't have a business. It's as simple as that,' says Harry Hall, whose company farms 1,100 acres

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

I bet he thought the EU officials would fall on their knees and beg Proud Albion to stay and Cameron would say "No!" and then Juncker or whoever would capitulate and sign every single one of UK's demands.

spronkles
Jun 2, 2013

oliwan posted:

The people who voted for trump will not make the connection between trump and the factory moving to China, and they will vote trump again next time because their factory moved to China and trump promises to bring the jobs back.

White people can't be responsible for their own misery. Only inner city blacks.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

I don't want to sound a note of false optimism, but I think this business- and land-owner will be just fine.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Good.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

spronkles posted:

White people can't be responsible for their own misery. Only inner city blacks.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
me @ trump voters when healthcare bill is passed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/23/voters-feel-one-year-on-eu-referendum-brexit-regret-frustration-determination

quote:

I moved to Spain from the UK in February to live with my fiance. I voted leave for sovereignty, UK parliament and UK laws, not EU laws

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
:laffo:

the thorough de-education of the voter base has been quite successful, if i do say so myself

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

:laffo:

the thorough de-education of the voter base has been quite successful, if i do say so myself

"I'm sorry about the untimely and seemingly preventable death of your child, ma'am; but know that it was not the absence of insurance but rather the Will of God, who, in His wisdom, created our race 5000 years ago."

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Annual Prophet posted:

"I'm sorry about the untimely and seemingly preventable death of your child, ma'am; but know that it was not the absence of insurance but rather the Will of God, who, in His wisdom, created our race 5000 years ago."

2000 years ago
the time before Christ belongs to heathens, and we don't discuss that time period

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

2000 years ago
the time before Christ belongs to heathens, and we don't discuss that time period

There really isn't anything to talk about since the earth was created a handful of thousands of years before Jeezy

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gringostar posted:

me @ trump voters when healthcare bill is passed

can you find me one with fewer frames please

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

AHCA 3.0 gonna skullfuck rural America even harder lmao

Any rural hospital that doesn't straight up close down will be so understaffed as to be effectively not open anyway lmao

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

AHCA 3.0 gonna skullfuck rural America even harder lmao

Any rural hospital that doesn't straight up close down will be so understaffed as to be effectively not open anyway lmao

I live in Wyoming were going to have like 4 hospitals statewide and 2 of these will in the same city this owns

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agean90 posted:

I live in Wyoming were going to have like 4 hospitals statewide and 2 of these will in the same city this owns

Wonder what's going to happen to the life flight services when they're being needed for like every emergency in the state outside of a major metro area, and yet nobody can pay for their services

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Wonder what's going to happen to the life flight services when they're being needed for like every emergency in the state outside of a major metro area, and yet nobody can pay for their services

The closest medical facility for the North West and North eastern parts of the state will probably be NPS or forest service clinics lol. The part of the state with all the coal mines will only have a VA hospital and I'm not sure what their protocol is for long term treatment is considering I'm certain they aren't expecting to be the only hospital for the northern part of the state

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
large animal veterinarians are about to get their business increased bigly

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

i hear republicans can live off of thoughts and prayers so they should try that

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Epic High Five posted:

Austin Texas just had to raise its rates for life flights to about $15,000 or so. The statement the city released said they were still on the low end of the pay scale. So I can only imagine there are going to be some real bill surprise stories to come if 15k is not even midrange.

Zil has issued a correction as of 00:19 on Jun 27, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Zil posted:

Austin Texas just had to raise its rates for life flights to about $15,000 or so. The statement the city released said they were still on the low end of the pay scale. So I can only imagine there are going to be some real bill surprise stories to come if 15k is not even midrange.

dont even trip boo, they're going to privatize ATC so it'll be even cheaper, probably

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Epic High Five posted:

Undischargeable medical debt that passes on to your children and debtors prisons so if they don't pay you can legally make them slaves. Alabama is the model, but it's not perfected yet.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

walmart security is gunna need to beef up loss prevention in the fish antibiotics aisle

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it's that episode of seinfeld where kramer takes the dog to the vet to get medicine for himself, except in reality and way more depressing.

actually, what is a veterinarian's liability if the owner takes the pet medicine? could be worth investing in whatever companies manufacture pet medication in the near-term.

Relevant Tangent posted:

Undischargeable medical debt that passes on to your children and debtors prisons so if they don't pay you can legally make them slaves. Alabama is the model, but it's not perfected yet.

yeah but to where will the modern day puritans flee to escape their indebtedness and servitude? mars?

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V

oliwan posted:

The people who voted for trump will not make the connection between trump and the factory moving to China, and they will vote trump again next time because their factory moved to China and trump promises to bring the jobs back.

what is the connection? would Hillary have kept those factories here?

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

this is good news... for mike pence!

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Mr. Belding posted:

what is the connection? would Hillary have kept those factories here?

well we know for a fact that trumps dumbass tax breaks resulted in more workers losing their jobs than if he didnt do anything :laugh:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

:votegop:

votegop

HTH

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXyS3OoUXGM&t=220s

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
Oceanside minister supported Trump, now he faces deportation

quote:

Jorge Ramirez, an Oceanside minister and unauthorized immigrant, didn’t think he would end up in line for deportation when he encouraged his U.S. citizen daughter to vote for now-President Donald Trump.

In line with his conservative religious beliefs, Ramirez considers himself a Republican, he said in an interview at Otay Mesa Detention Center, where he is awaiting deportation proceedings. Border Patrol picked him up after staking out his house early one May morning, and he’s been in the detention facility since.

Ramirez said he does not know why he is being targeted for removal from the U.S. The Trump administration has said that it is targeting criminals and those who have already been ordered deported. Ramirez said he falls into neither category.

He said he supports the Republican agenda on both fiscal and social issues and that he still supports Trump.

“Everything that he’s said against immigrants — it’s not that I’m in favor, but bad people don’t belong here,” Ramirez said. “In order to make America great, you have to have people contributing to this country.”

Ramirez said he also encouraged his youngest daughter to volunteer with the campaign of Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Vista.

finally some evidence that "they're not sending their best" :ironicat:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I hope The Suarus gets deported

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

should've asked Bob Shitkicker what was wrong with the aca (it was that mexicans used it)

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
You know what they say

Who hates illegal Mexicans the most? Mexicans with a mortgage

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Zeris posted:

You know what they say

close

the correct answer is white people with a mortgage

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

No it's cubans

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

lol

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Zeris posted:

You know what they say

Gringostar posted:

close

the correct answer is white people with a mortgage

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

No it's cubans

good effort gentlemen, the answa is, all of the above

crabs in a barrel mentality is a helluva drug

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I hope Vile gets deported too

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

You can't hide ,bad hombres ,with your druuuuugs and your terrism.

Trump gettin' dem!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I hope Vile gets deported too

He got shot by his girlfriend trying to make a viral video